Mares Novices Hurdle - Thursday 15th March 2018 (Day 3)

Kessy1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Mares Novices Hurdle - Thursday 15th March 2018 (Day 3)

Postby Kessy1971 » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:32 pm

I,m with bazakehurst here with black corton as NRNB,. Looks very impressive

DannyCraig
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby DannyCraig » Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:56 pm

I,m with bazakehurst here with black corton as NRNB,. Looks very impressive
Not for this race though!!!

bazakehurst
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby bazakehurst » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:00 pm

Just having a look now. I've gone heavy for Black Corton (NRNB) @ 6/1
Hopefully not for this race :cool: (will have a good chance in the 4 miler however)
Oh yeah sorry, got my races mixed up! I do indeed mean Black Corton for the 4 miler National Hunt Challenge Cup.

As for the Mares Novices Hurdle, maybe Cap Soleil (NRNB) @ 20/1

sportingsamcan
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby sportingsamcan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:02 pm

I don't think it is quite as one sided as the betting suggests, a Willie Mullins short price favourite is understandable given his fine record in the race. That said I am happy to at least look at an alternative Each Way suggestion at this stage, Maria's Benefit has just continued to improve all season and had to battle to beat Irish Roe in the OLBG Mares race at Doncaster. She has recovered from a small issue after that race and at 6/1 represents to me at least good value to at least make the places and could just upset the favourite.

Nunnylad
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Nunnylad » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:58 am

I don't think it is quite as one sided as the betting suggests, a Willie Mullins short price favourite is understandable given his fine record in the race. That said I am happy to at least look at an alternative Each Way suggestion at this stage, Maria's Benefit has just continued to improve all season and had to battle to beat Irish Roe in the OLBG Mares race at Doncaster. She has recovered from a small issue after that race and at 6/1 represents to me at least good value to at least make the places and could just upset the favourite.
My personal view is Maria's benefit is a win only bet if you're having a bet on her. She will blast off out front and is either going to make all or will get caught going up the hill and drop out of it. Don't think she represents E/W value at all.

Willie has talked up Laurina a lot and I think she'll be very hard to beat.