Cheltenham Festival Tuesday 14th March Discussion

Nunnylad
Classic Winner
Tips

Re: Cheltenham Festival Tuesday 14th March Discussion

Postby Nunnylad » Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:46 pm

Onto the four miler. Top amateur jockeys do well. Katy Walsh on Arbre De Vie, O'Connor on Edwulf, or will Elliott land a hat-trick with Tiger Roll.

Lots in with a chance.
Also one i've got a number of tricasts on using a variety of the top jockeys in the race, has paid before and as you say top jockeys at this level do make a fairly big difference. Been on Champers on Ice ante post for a while now too.

horage
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby horage » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:06 pm

first I wanted it to be like a normal festival where you just back willie mullins and go and collect your cash;but that last result

did me a big favour; GOD BLESS THE IRISH :win:

marksutherland
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby marksutherland » Tue Mar 14, 2017 5:13 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about tiger roll winning the 4miler. I had Elliot's 4 in a small stakes Lucky 15, noble endeavour let me down hugely. So close to being a great day

Shrews
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Shrews » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:10 pm

I don't know whether to laugh or cry about tiger roll winning the 4miler. I had Elliot's 4 in a small stakes Lucky 15, noble endeavour let me down hugely. So close to being a great day
It's hard enough to get one winner, so count it that you've had a great day! :win:

marksutherland
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby marksutherland » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:20 am

Thanks shrews, don't get me wrong three Elliot winners have made a grey away and gave me funds for the whole week but one more (greedy I know, would of been something else?) hey ho tomorrow is a new day