Best e/w Multiples for Cheltenham

tbuckley
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tbuckley » Sun Mar 01, 2015 2:21 am

As is always the way within the OLBG forums, many excellent thoughts and opinions posted with many interesting selections, it is always great to know what others on here think.

for what it's worth I've put on my first Cheltenham multiples today and done a blog about them, basically a win lucky 31 & Each Way lucky 31 (both with Each Way accas added for extra greedy fun ) covering selections from the Supreme Novice, Champion Hurdle, Ryanair Chase, Arkle Chase and Triumph Hurdle:-

http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=408690

Win Lucky 31 + Each Way acca

DOUVAN - Supreme Novice Hurdle (Tuesday)
UN DE SCEAUX - Arkle Chase (Tuesday)
FAUGHEEN - Champion Hurdle (Tuesday)
PEACE AND CO - Triumph Hurdle (Friday)
DON COSSACK - Ryan Air Chase (Thursday)

Each Way lucky 31 + Each Way acca

L'AMI SERGE - Supreme Novice Hurdle (Tuesday)
VIBRATO VALTAT - Arkle Chase (Tuesday)
THE NEW ONE - Champion Hurdle (Tuesday
HARGAM - Triumph Hurdle (Friday)
BALDER SUCCES - Ryan Air Chase (Thursday)

as I say in the blog it's a betting approach that has paid off for me in the past, reasons behind the selections in the blog, I hope people find it interesting, also interested to know what fellow respected members on here think.

the only other ante-post bets I've had to date are SUPASUNDAE Each Way at 16/1 for the Champion Bumper and SMASHING Each Way at 33/1 for the JLT, both Potts family owned horses trained by Henry De Bromhead, that combination has done very well at Cheltenham over the years, winners and places at big prices so fingers crossed.

Generally speaking I'm really looking forward to being at Cheltenham for Gold Cup day, gutted I can't be there with the OLBG members on the Tuesday for the best days racing of the festival but Gold Cup day is a pretty good sweetner, I'm going with fellow OLBG member Millersteve and would be great to meet up with more OLBG members who will be there on the day, so let me know anybody interested in meeting up.

:win:
Loving it on OLBG, on twitter @tbuckleythinks :

Top 10 Football Tip markets

Football Tips Strategy to Win

JoliJack
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby JoliJack » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:00 am

E/W DOUBLE

Arctic Fire - champion hurdle
Road To Riches - Gold Cup