Lieutenent Colonel ( World Hurdle )
Road to Riches ( Gold Cup )

Gigginstown double e/w

Best of luck

deswalker
Legend
Tips

Postby deswalker » Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:57 am

I've changed the thread title to include all multiples, I hope the OP doesn't mind?

I don't remember going into Cheltenham with 3 big race fancies any other year, but here I am and I can't see past Saphir du Rheu, The New One and Sire de Grugy.

I've increased my previous bets to include the three in doubles and a treble for good measure.

:win:
"The problem with the future is that there are more things that could happen than will happen" - Plato (liberally paraphrased)

Follow me on Twitter: @Nick_Crossland

Flash21
2yo
Tips

Postby Flash21 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:48 am

I've changed the thread title to include all multiples, I hope the OP doesn't mind?

I don't remember going into Cheltenham with 3 big race fancies any other year, but here I am and I can't see past Saphir du Rheu, The New One and Sire de Grugy.

I've increased my previous bets to include the three in doubles and a treble for good measure.

No problem at all Des. The posts are getting me to think twice about some of my selections. I'd be interested in Sapir and Sire but The New One would be a worry to me with the unknow of Faugheen and a very underestimated Arctic Fire

Flash21
2yo
Tips

Postby Flash21 » Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:51 am

Hi Flash

Mr mole and Apache stronghold.. realistically they Might come in the top 3 but I prefer ones that have a great chance of winning.

I like pylonthepressure too, but the bumper is always a lottery for me.
I think those big odds might have me Dreaming :D saphire and any currency look a good double at the moment

slimey
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby slimey » Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:29 pm

Des

My brother is a huge Tno and sapheur fan, but both are in very difficult races and the price are too short on both of them.
I did a couple of multiple bets earlier this week that had Sire du grugy @7 will hills

Pearljam
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Pearljam » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Banker short priced double (although not my thing, as I like to seek value)

Douvan and Annie Power

I have the following in an E/W perm treble:

Champagne Fever(10/1) / Simply Ned(25/1)
Black Hercules(8/1) / Martello Tower(16/1)
Boston Bob(25/1) / Smad Place(25/1)

pokerslut
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby pokerslut » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 pm

Saw an interview with Nick Scho during the week and Sam TD was hovering in the background and when asked who would they prefer to ride Zarkander or Saphir du Rheu they both said Saphir without hesitation.

pokerslut
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby pokerslut » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:36 pm

Im afraid to put Annie Power in my multiples as I'm still not sure she'll run or run here and then I'm thinking there will be sufficient money for some of the others to hold her price.. I can see 5/6 on the day...

spinitg
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby spinitg » Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:45 am

DOUVAN in the Supreme 7/4

FAUGHEEN in the Champion Hurdle

ANNIE POWER in the Mares Hurdle

Treble pays 11/1 … That's my punt for day one ..
:<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>: :win:

Nicoista
Group 1 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Nicoista » Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am

Ew Lucky 15
Apache stronghold- JTL
Smad place - gold cup
Any currency - cross country
caracci Apache - Albert Bartlett

alcrafer2001
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby alcrafer2001 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:04 am

Cue Card & Coneygree double for the Ryanair and RSA.

I don\'t like Sire De Grugy if there\'s any good in the ground despite his unbelievable performance at the weekend. Last year\'s race was set-up for him with 3 nags going off far too fast and this year\'s renewal is on a different level. I like Champagne Fever and Sprinter Sacre in this one and will likely have split stakes singles.

TNO is far too short and I\'d be opposing him if there was a viable alternative at a price. Faugheen is a monster and will romp home. Will include in multiples, but won\'t have a single unless hits 7/4!

I also don\'t like the Saphir De Rheu hurdles form either. Last season he was a top handicapper and only just beat RDS receiving weight last time out. There isn\'t a great deal of credible opposition, but would rather back Zarkandar and Rock On Ruby who have the proven class.

balewonder999
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby balewonder999 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:46 pm

I agree pokerslut.

It's been my main question on the lead up. Will she wont she.

On all known she should be odds on, but with the lay off, and uncertainty with race she will attend or even if she will attend. 10-11 is too short for me.

Quevega was able to take to the light campaign, but we won't know about annie till after i guess.

Undecided on my approach to this one

:?