World Hurdle - Thursday 12 March (Day 3)

DaveTehTipst0r
At Stud
Tips

Postby DaveTehTipst0r » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:53 pm

Although i am a fan of Reve De Sivola, he is probably past it now and the 10+ year old stat in championship races comes in..

i think Saphir Du Rheu is the most likely winner and has some nice form to boot, the new big bucks? 6/1

Beat that at around 14/1 could be huge.. beat Don Poli over 3m, beat cole harden prior to that... ignore last run, inadequate disatance and first time out when hendo horses werent firing

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:19 pm

Wonder what to make of Brair Hill for this.

He looked like something resembling a racehorse for the 1st time this season, when falling at the last, not sure he would have won however.

But seems to be finding some form, good ground would be a bonus, Ruby aboard, Willie has said he runs, and 25's would appear a decent E/W Punt.

Remember the punt on him for the Novice 3 miler last year, backed into 2's after plenty of money.

johnqclark
Listed Class
Tips

World Hurdle

Postby johnqclark » Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Cole Harden is best on flat tracks. Reve De Sivola has had his chances. Too much doubt surrounding More of That.
Paul Nicholls looks to have the strongest hand and I think Saphir Du Rheu looks the best of his. His Cleeve win should have set him up nicely and he did look special last season.

The Market Man
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Market Man » Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:30 pm

Anyone thinking of Saphir Du Rheu has to consider Whisper, who could be very interesting back over hurdles on a track he likes.
Barely out of the first three his whole career.

BarloTheFox
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby BarloTheFox » Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:24 am

Anyone thinking of Saphir Du Rheu has to consider Whisper, who could be very interesting back over hurdles on a track he likes.
Barely out of the first three his whole career.
Very valid point, rates 1lb less and some bookies still offering 16's compared to SDR 5/1.

Personally believe SDR is the more progressive horse however would be happy to back Whisper E/W at the prices given his course and most importantly festival form.

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:49 pm

Beat That is not going to Cheltenham

The Executioner
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby The Executioner » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Jetson looks EW value to me @25/1 NRNB with Ladbrokes . overall standard of form leaves him with a bit to find but likes the track having ran well in the last two Pertemps Finals. Can't see it starting that big come race day and cash back if it doesn't run. Race looks pretty open to me and Jetson is worthy of an EW interest ....... :hope: :hope:

Brownie3
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby Brownie3 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:20 am

More Of That ruled out, just announced

balewonder999
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby balewonder999 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:42 pm

I had him down as a doubtful runner anyhow really. Vibes werent good

I think it's a race to get stuck into Each Way with no oustanding horse in the line up.

Not sure as of yet what that each wy bet might be

:)

BarloTheFox
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby BarloTheFox » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:01 pm

I appreciate issues with being Annie Power FTO and stretching her stamina however given that the only horse that beat her last year is out surely connections have to give this race significant thought, especially that they have a 2nd serious chance in Glens melody for Mares, but no other market leaders for WH unless Pont Alexandre is being readied for an explosive return??

pokerslut
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby pokerslut » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 pm

Money coming for Annie Power. Does someone know something or is it safe nrnb money.

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:20 pm

Although i am a fan of Reve De Sivola, he is probably past it now and the 10+ year old stat in championship races comes in..

i think Saphir Du Rheu is the most likely winner and has some nice form to boot, the new big bucks? 6/1

Beat that at around 14/1 could be huge.. beat Don Poli over 3m, beat cole harden prior to that... ignore last run, inadequate disatance and first time out when hendo horses werent firing
I'm big on Rock On Ruby but RDS worries me for his style because he will try and make it a genuine pace and make it a test of stamina. If he gets his conditions which is possible as we haven't exactly hit spring like weather yet then he is a decent e/w shout IMO.

Personally I'm hoping they go a crawl early on and don't make it the test of stamina Rock On Ruby should fear buy I still like him purely because his record at Cheltenham commands respect.

Cole Harden could be the other who tries to make it a test of stamina.