what can virtual crowns buy?

steenie1
At Stud
Tips

what can virtual crowns buy?

Postby steenie1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:48 am

I can't see any explanation of what these new virtual crowns can be used for. It would be handy if they could be used against Amazon gift cards, for example. I dont live in the UK so cannot avail of any of the physical goods. And to be frank, stuff such as key-rings and pens doesn't exactly make the heart beat faster

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Re: what can virtual crowns buy?

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:33 pm

I can't see any explanation of what these new virtual crowns can be used for. It would be handy if they could be used against Amazon gift cards, for example. I dont live in the UK so cannot avail of any of the physical goods. And to be frank, stuff such as key-rings and pens doesn't exactly make the heart beat faster
Hi steenie,

Thanks for your feedback.

From your dashboard page - https://www.olbg.com/members/dashboard click on the "spend" tab next to "crowns" which takes you to the OLBG store with an explanation of what they can be used for -

"The OLBG store allows you to purchase merchandise and upgrades with the crowns you have earned from using the site. It works just like a shop, but the only currency is crowns - you cant buy with cash. Also for physical products we will only ship to within the UK.
Prices include all shipping so if you have enough crowns for something, go ahead and add it to your cart and checkout and we will send it to you with a couple of weeks."
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

steenie1
At Stud
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:07 pm

Sorry, didnt put it clearly. The site says you can buy 1000 virtual COINS for 3000 crowns, but not what the virtual coins can be spent on

titans choice
At Stud
Tips

Postby titans choice » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:53 pm

Sorry, didnt put it clearly. The site says you can buy 1000 virtual COINS for 3000 crowns, but not what the virtual coins can be spent on

I assume that if you run out of virtual coins you can spend crowns to get a top up so you can use them to make tips on the site.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:10 pm

I assume that if you run out of virtual coins you can spend crowns to get a top up so you can use them to make tips on the site.
Correct
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

nors
Legend
Tips

Postby nors » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:36 pm

Surveys are being added to your OLBG dashboard on the sporting topics of the day, please do get involved, there is a space for your insightful and interesting comments on the survey subject.

OLBG Members Dashboard
OLBG Community Manager.

nors
Legend
Tips

Postby nors » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:43 pm

Thanks to everyone who has taken part in the surveys and a special thanks to those who have added quality comments on the topics.

For those who haven't yet completed any surveys please do vote/reply. :win:
OLBG Community Manager.

rockabilly kat
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby rockabilly kat » Tue Aug 10, 2021 1:01 pm

having great fun with the crowns trying to get five winners in a sport is tough have been doing six or seven tips so if one or two does go down you can still make a profit and that all helps with all the leagues . How are other people playing the game to win crowns and is anyone a platinum member yet look foreword to the reply's and good luck to everyone

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Sun Aug 29, 2021 9:01 am

having great fun with the crowns trying to get five winners in a sport is tough have been doing six or seven tips so if one or two does go down you can still make a profit and that all helps with all the leagues . How are other people playing the game to win crowns and is anyone a platinum member yet look foreword to the reply's and good luck to everyone
I think you can make around 18k a month if you are a betting guru or maybe i calculated wrong haha, so half a year to reach the last frontier. Surveys were interesting at the start, i think it would be more entertaining with daily surveys/polls with less crowns of course as a reward. There are a ton of sporting events so you have from where to choose what to put in surveys or polls.

nors
Legend
Tips

Postby nors » Thu Sep 30, 2021 9:03 am

We have started adding some of your survey voting intentions and comments in the news and blog sections on OLBG, obviously, we cannot use all of the vote/comments but all of them are read and appreciated. :win:

If you haven't yet taken part in a survey please do, they are available on your membership dashboard >>> https://www.olbg.com/members/dashboard
OLBG Community Manager.

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Postby tipstonga » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:09 pm

Some members like me are abroad of UK so we can not buy the physical products of the store as they are only delivered in UK.
So I want to make a suggestion ¿would you please, if possible, choose a charity organisation to which we can donate the products and let us know the address?
In that way we can buy something and put that destination for the product.

Playing cards might not be accepted in an orphanage but in a poor seniors residence might be. I trust you can find just one or two charity places where all the physical products can be useful.
I notice that each member can investigate through the web a suitable charity but I think it would be better to join the efforts.

I think the "store donation address" might be a useful addenda to your great charity program.

Sorry if this is just a mad idea or troubles you in any way.
good luck :win:

tipstonga
November >>> HR: #6 NAP #43 all ; Tennis: #23
Sometimes blogger, follow me @tipstonga

ognjen89
Listed Class
Tips

Postby ognjen89 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:43 pm

Omg I love your idea.
I am not in the UK and this could be wonderful thing to do.