Paddy Power Update & Ladbrokes Free Bet NOW ALLOCATED

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Paddy Power Update & Ladbrokes Free Bet NOW ALLOCATED

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:04 pm

Unfortunately Paddy Power have now advised us they will no longer be able to support the OLBG Free Bet competitions from May onwards.

As regards the unallocated Paddy Power Free Bet winners for March and those that will be due when the April competitions have finished, Paddy Power have agreed a resolution and we will contact the March winners shortly and the April winners when they are known.

Ladbrokes, we are sorry again for the long delay which is beyond our control and are pushing them for a solution and will update those members still owed as soon as possible.

We now have Betway and 888Sport sponsoring the Free Bet Competitions and so have had to make the following adjustments listed below to the Free Bet Competition Prize Tables which will take effect from the 1st of May 2018 –

Football £250 Total Prize Fund (888Sport)
Horse Racing £250 (Betway)
Tennis £50 (Betway)
Golf £50 (Betway)
Baseball £25 (888)
Basketball £25 (888)
Boxing £25 (Betway)
Cricket £25 (888)
Darts £25 (Betway)
Esports £25 (888)
Greyhounds £25 (888)
Handball £25 (888)
Motor Racing £25 (Betway)
NFL £25 (888)
NHL £25 (888)
Rugby £25 (Betway)
Snooker £25 (888)
Specials £25 (Betway)
Volleyball £25 (888)

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused, we hope to update shortly with a resolution as regards the Ladbrokes free bets.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Paddy Power &

Postby meoldmate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:23 pm

That is looking the normal fashion, when waiting for a free bet and it takes longer than normal and then they pull the plug, how many top bookies have gone, I have lost count, why have they gone walk about, do they think OLBG is not doing them a good service, as they have many members/customers that has come through this site over the past years, so now they have those customers, they do not need the likes of OLBG to carry them forward.
OLBG Moderator

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Paddy Powe

Postby titans choice » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:39 pm

That is looking the normal fashion, when waiting for a free bet and it takes longer than normal and then they pull the plug, how many top bookies have gone, I have lost count, why have they gone walk about, do they think OLBG is not doing them a good service, as they have many members/customers that has come through this site over the past years, so now they have those customers, they do not need the likes of OLBG to carry them forward.

To use Sky as an example i know they run a Sky bet club when they give away a free bet every week when you meet their requirements and i am not sure when they started doing that or when they pulled the plug on here but maybe because they started doing that they thought there was no need to offer free bets on here.

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:43 pm

These things happen, i am quite surprised it's took this long for some of them to pull the plug.

At the end of the day, i don't know many company's who give loads of free stuff away on a regular basis.

It was good while it lasted, hopefully the 2 remaining can continue to provide, oh and no need to apologise Jim, it's not your fault.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:08 pm

OLBG has been used to help towards new customers and the bookies that have reaped the rewards, have decided to up roots and clear off, as they have customers in the book who are members here, so no need to offer rewards as all members have accounts with these bookies.
When the remaining reach their accountable customers from here, they will do the same, it is a shame, as OLBG are doing a good service and they have just say, "Thank you and good by".
I suppose this is how companies are run, espicailly in the bookmaker world, where they are all take and no give.
Every time you play a slot freebie, there are clauses to play through, really they are not giving you nothing, so all take after all.
OLBG Moderator

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Paddy Power Update &

Postby Zipster » Wed May 02, 2018 9:38 am

Good News! Ladbrokes have now allocated their outstanding free bets as of this morning, these do though have a 4-day expiry on them meaning you need to use then by the end of Saturday (5th May).

We would like to apologise once again for the length of time it has taken to get these allocated and wish you the best of luck with your free bet.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

mikelr75
Handicapper
Tips

Re: Paddy Power Update &

Postby mikelr75 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:00 pm

A massive thankyou to everyone conserned with sorting this out and it was a nice suprise to recieve the email about this earlier today hopefully i can put the £5 free bet i was owed to good use later on today.