Posting Issue from Mobile

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Posting Issue from Mobile

Postby Gman84 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:13 pm

Hopefully a fellow mod or one of the Tech team can help with this. I post from my mobile a lot (iPhone) but yesterday I was automatically logged out and required a new log in code. I requested it and logged back in but when I try to post it sends me back to the forum/front page menu (see screenshot below). I can post but I have to quote a post and then if I don't require the quoted text, just delete it.

Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Posting Issue from Mobile

Postby Zipster » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:43 am

Hi Chris, we have seen members have similar problems in the past, the fix for them was to clear their browser cache and log back in and then they were able to post again, if you could try that and let us know if that fixes it.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Posting Issue from Mobile

Postby Gman84 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:11 pm

Hi Chris, we have seen members have similar problems in the past, the fix for them was to clear their browser cache and log back in and then they were able to post again, if you could try that and let us know if that fixes it.
Clearing my cache/cookies worked. Thanks :win:
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy