Let money RU. Into next month

Postby scotsman » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:13 pm

Last few days win thousands got 12000pound use up bye tomorrow

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Let money RU. Into next month

Postby Zipster » Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:36 pm

We run monthly competitions here on OLBG so letting the virtual money roll over makes no sense especially when members are showing a loss and have run out of virtual money, it would not be fair on members if one member started the month with a 10k virtual bank and another member started the month with a 1k virtual bank. I am sure you have had some months when you virtual bank has been low and I am sure you would not make this suggestion during those months!
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Re: Let money RU. Into next month

Postby Jim Brown » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:54 pm

The virtual money has no meaning, in terms of how much you 'win', on OLBG any more. There's no competitions based on how much virtual money you win, and it's there's mainly to facilitate making tips on OLBG at a minimum of £50 virtual money per tip. There's really no point in doing more than £50 because if you run out on any given day you can't tip any more till you get a top-up next day.

As Zipster says, letting someone have thousands of virtual pounds gives them an unnecessary advantage in terms of how much you can tip.
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog