New Bookies Require Your Reviews

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

New Bookies Require Your Reviews

Postby nors » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 am

Hi Guys
We’ve recently add some new bookies to the site in LeoVegas & BetSafe, and they are yet to receive any reviews from members. We have a lot of new members who are looking for experienced members to guide them.

Does anyone have experience of using either of these bookies? It’d be great to give the your fellow members/users and us an idea of what they have to offer, what they do well, and perhaps what their site is like.

If anyone would like to give them a try, you can join them using the links below. Just don’t forget to leave a fair and frank review :)

Please click this link
LeoVegas: LeoVegas

Please click this link
BetSafe: BetSafe

Grobler
Classic Winner
Tips

Re: New Bookies Require Your Reviews

Postby Grobler » Sun Aug 20, 2017 6:15 pm

probably not the right place for a review...but its fresh in my mind...so I'm gonna post !
1. Betsafe
the opening offer is deposit £ 30...get £30 bonus. Sounds good eh ? The small print is that you have to turn the lot around 6 times...so thats place £360 worth of bets ! Unless I'm missing something....ALL the initial £30 is locked until £360 worth of bets placed. So...you cant change your mind !
Its a long hard slog to safely bet through £60 six times....
However...the good thing is that the "promotion" is easy to monitor....I have currently got 33% of the way there (I place a lot of £1 bets) , and I still have about £50 in the pot...with about £15 in outstanding bets . I hope to at least make a profit from the deal.
Oh...hang on ?...thats not what you want me to review?
Well...the best thing about this site is the bets seem to be settled INSTANT. My balance moves up as soon as the final whistle sounds. I hope any eventual cash withdrawal is as quick !
Its a decent looking site...the odds are certainly competitive....I like it a lot (however I'm still annoyed at not checking the small print prior to depositing that £30 :(
2.Leovegas
Now...this is a sexy opening offer....stick a tenner in...you get two £5 "tokens" to play which double up the odds.....you would have to be a greedy muppet to not make this one work. OK...I got lucky with £5 on Leeds....and then £5 on Huddersfield...but I have already banked £42 profit :D
This is the simplest site I have ever seen...not much going on at all...nothing to confuse you. I think this is GREAT , though maybe my judgement is clouded cos I won :?
If you just want to place simple bets with no fuss....well worth checking out
C'mon you Irons......

Dymond27
2yo
Tips

Postby Dymond27 » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:16 pm

Hi Grobler,

Thanks for your response :) Betsafe pride themselves on having the 'fastest withdrawal times in the business', so hopefully you can get your money just as soon as you've reached 100% of the playthrough!

As for Leovegas, I find their search function really good. I do hate clicking through endless menus to find what I want, so it's perfect for me. Great job on getting 2 winners with the £5 tokens as well!

Now that you've had some experience with both of these bookies, it would be great if you could leave a couple of reviews in our 'Bookmaker Reviews' section. Should be able to find it on the bottom left of the pages linked below if you're on desktop.

Leave a LeoVegas review

Leave a Betsafe review

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:30 pm

Hi Guys,

For those members who spread bet or use the new exchanges we are keen for reviews of their services - especially these
Sporting Index
Spreadex
Matchbook
Smarkets

What you like?
What you dislike?

We have some big events in 2018 including the Grand National, Royal Ascot and the small matter of World Cup where exchanges and spread betting companies will be pushing the boat out - we need your reviews asap!!

+ if you have joined Marathon Bet for football and Black Type for racing give them a review, these companies are making waves with their stand out odds.

Review pages here >>>>>https://www.olbg.com/bookmakers.php

Thanks in advance.

Systemight
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Systemight » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:15 pm

i think you would get more people reviewing these sites,if you actually publish the comments when they are made Nors!.

Looking at the list i have/had accounts with 30 of the bookmakers you promote,so feel i am in a good position to be able to judge the wheat from the chaff.

They all have their good points and bad points,but from personal experience(and on more than one occasion) it seems to me that olbg don't really want to publish the bad points,which is a tad unfortunate for the members who would like a nudge in the right direction.
..because there is always another day...

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:02 am

Hi Systemmight,

Hope all good with you, your review is showing i think, i had my Spreadex review pending and that is now showing, it takes us sometime longer than normal to get the reviews live when staff have holidays.

Systemight
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Systemight » Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi Nors,

yes all good here, thank you for asking.

As always you are perfectly correct my review on Mintbet is now showing.

My apologies to both yourself and OLBG for being a touch premature, i will review more of your bookmaking sites as and when i get a little more time.
..because there is always another day...

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:03 am

Hope all good with you systemight, hope the GN went well. As long as the reviews add helpful info for the reader and are not just rants then we try and get them live.

Of course there will be bookies issues but if highlighted we can contact them and ask them why xxx happened?

Keep those reviews coming.