Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Tip Comment Guidelines For All Members - Please Read

Postby Zipster » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:26 am

Hi Jordan,

The most effective way would be to contact us using the the contact form (https://www.olbg.com/contact.php) stating the members name and then we can have a look at these members and take appropriate action.

**I have removed those comments which were still showing on the cricket and the member has been dealt with.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

djtipster
2yo
Tips

Postby djtipster » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:08 am

Hello,

No comment box for me as well. I used to have one but at some point disappeared. Tipping mainly football.

Cheers

Zipster
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Mar 05, 2017 8:40 am

Hello,

No comment box for me as well. I used to have one but at some point disappeared. Tipping mainly football.

Cheers
Hi,

If you wish to resolve why your comment box has been removed please use the contact form (https://www.olbg.com/contact.php) Thanks
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

tipstonga
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby tipstonga » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:33 pm

recently I began to explore the OLBG Network. First , due to some friends from here, the Irish site to support it in its start. Later tempted by the possibility of being more fluent and precise in my comments, entered the Spanish site. I am looking forward to enter the Italian site -may be when the football season starts- to make my tips mainly in the universal language of mathematics since verifying correctness of each of my Italian words/phrases would take too long.
In what follows I am not speaking of tip translation but the writing of tips with/without the use of vocabulary and spelling assistance, I assume originality although a comment of the same person for the same bet in whatever two languages can not differ in substance.

The question I want to pose -to OLBG staff mainly but for everyone to know- is about what attitude do you expect of the usual members with respect to the new sites. I mean, do you want each tipster be member in only one unique site or free to be in many? do you want us to exclude any superposition in the tips(markets) at all or allow them at will ?

In the Irish case for example a decision looks pretty easy, I excluded from my olbg.com tipping , the HR and football events appearing in olbg.ie whether or not I tip them in the latter.
In the Spanish case it is not so easy as they have basketball and tennis (shouldn't they have "toros" and "pelota vasca" instead? :D ) together with Primera/Segunda División which overlap many of the main events/markets of global betting.

The best luck with the Network
tipstonga

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:56 pm

That's a very interesting post tt, I couldn't answer it but I'm sure OLBG admin will give an answer tomorrow.
It will also be interesting to see what the rules/guidelines are about tipping across sites :win:

xDWIDx
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby xDWIDx » Mon Jul 03, 2017 1:40 am

So, if I got it right, there will be OLBG but with local variations (Spanish, Italian, French languages) and all will have separate stats-competitions-prizes?

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 am

So, if I got it right, there will be OLBG but with local variations (Spanish, Italian, French languages) and all will have separate stats-competitions-prizes?
Hi,

Yes that's correct the international OLBG sites have their own competitions and prizes.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:05 pm

Hi Jim ,

I contacted last month about my cheque is the lady that does the cheques back from holiday as you said to let you know and you get in contact

Thanks Malky

pumpdaball
At Stud
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:23 pm

Can OLBG offer a prize for the best 3 comments each month across the board, by that I mean every single sport covered on this site combined, so just the best 3 regardless of what sport the tip was made for, to give incentive to us poor mortal punters.
Just sayin!
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:34 pm

Hi Malky,

I have sent you a PM.

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Aug 03, 2017 2:39 pm

Can OLBG offer a prize for the best 3 comments each month across the board, by that I mean every single sport covered on this site combined, so just the best 3 regardless of what sport the tip was made for, to give incentive to us poor mortal punters.
Just sayin!
Thanks for the suggestion.

We pay spot prizes on a monthly basis for quality, informative tip analysis (win or losing ones) plus we offer £20 a week on one of the top events to encourage members to enter their top advice and analysis. This is in addition to the £6/7000 cash paid each month in the tipping comps so we feel there are plenty of chances to bag a prize of some description, plus there are those available on the forum challenges.

We hope that every comment added would be the best comment !

Good luck

KingRaff
2yo
Tips

Postby KingRaff » Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:15 pm

Hi, I have not been able to make comments as a result of the absence of comment box. I thought the problem was from my mobile phone, I tried it on my brother's and I get same problem.
Kindly rectify the problem so I can place tip comment ASAP.
Thank you as I await your quick response.
Kingraff.