Ask an OLBG Moderator

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Zipster » Sun Oct 31, 2021 10:22 am

Hi, in american football winning margin market, what does tie mean? yesterday toronto-bc ended in a tie but you set it as lost, so i guess its not about the ending result?

Hi, as per the bet365 rules, the 'Winning Margin' market includes overtime, it is very rare for an event to finish in a tie after overtime which is why you get such big odds on this outcome, the winning selection on that game yesterday was TOR Argonauts by 1-6. From memory, the only market which does not include overtime is the HT/FT market.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

CYBERTIP
Listed Class
Tips

Postby CYBERTIP » Sun Oct 31, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi,
Why i cant a post(commentar) for AH tipster competition :(

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:33 am

Hi,
Why i cant a post(commentar) for AH tipster competition :(

Hi, please use the contact form (https://www.olbg.com/contact) for any tipster competition related queries.

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:57 pm

Hi,

Just made my selection in the 1410 at Hexham with a write-up and forgot to hit the NAP button. If that can be added that would be great, if not no problem.

Many Thanks

Dave

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:09 am

Hi,

Just made my selection in the 1410 at Hexham with a write-up and forgot to hit the NAP button. If that can be added that would be great, if not no problem.

Many Thanks

Dave
Thanks for your post Dave, unfortunately tip stakes/selections/naps etc cannot be edited after confirmation.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Dave1962
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 1:31 pm

No problem. Thanks for letting me know.

Many Thanks

Dave

nico73
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby nico73 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 9:23 pm

Hi Team,

Just after a little confirmation please. I placed 2 NFL bets only then to find out neither play was starting due to injury yet the bets settled as losers.

Is it my responsibility that I check the teams prior to ko or has the bet been settled incorrectly.

Happy either way as guess you would be super busy checking all the starters etc.

Cheers

Lee

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:46 am

Hi Team,

Just after a little confirmation please. I placed 2 NFL bets only then to find out neither play was starting due to injury yet the bets settled as losers.

Is it my responsibility that I check the teams prior to ko or has the bet been settled incorrectly.

Happy either way as guess you would be super busy checking all the starters etc.

Cheers

Lee

Hi Lee, yes, the same as with football and goalscorers, all are settled as losers as we simply do not have the manpower to be checking players etc.

nico73
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby nico73 » Tue Nov 09, 2021 1:13 pm

Hi Team,

Cheers

Lee

Hi Lee, yes, the same as with football and goalscorers, all are settled as losers as we simply do not have the manpower to be checking players etc.
Cheers Zip, appreciate the answer and thanks for all the work :win:

Shibby080
2yo
Tips

Postby Shibby080 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:33 am

Hey all!

Brand new here and wondered how the prizes work? Do I need to enter into competitions or is it as simple as posting my tips and this pulls into the right completions based on my chosen sport / leagues etc?

Also, how is any winnings paid as I didn't have to submit any Skrill / PayPal details etc?

Thanks all

Shibby080

EDHINO
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby EDHINO » Sat Nov 13, 2021 10:15 pm

Hi there,

RE: DARTS
betting still available on Wright v Sherrock - event finished.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:41 am

Hey all!

Brand new here and wondered how the prizes work? Do I need to enter into competitions or is it as simple as posting my tips and this pulls into the right completions based on my chosen sport / leagues etc?

Also, how is any winnings paid as I didn't have to submit any Skrill / PayPal details etc?

Thanks all

Shibby080

Hi and welcome! Yes, simply add your tips and they will automatically be entered into the relevant tipster competitions, if you win any prize money from the competitions then this can be withdrawn once allocated to your account, at that point you have to enter your PayPal or Skrill address.