Ask an OLBG Moderator

Seymour Winners
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Seymour Winners » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:14 am

Hi, it seems like I have suddenly lost the 2000 coins I have bought a few days ago through the shop. I was at about 2000 until a few minutes ago, I am at -34 now and I don't understand why. Can you solve it please? Thank you

Same thing has just happened to me!!
There must be a glich on the system because I just lost 2000 coins

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:36 am

Hi, we are aware of the issue and this is being looked into and will hopefully be resolved ASAP.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:01 am

Sorry for any inconvenience caused, the virtual coin problem should now be resolved, thank you for your paitence.

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

DAVIDADAN
Stallion
Tips

Postby DAVIDADAN » Sun Sep 19, 2021 12:14 am

Hi Mods. Inadvertently selected Feigh 1.30 Listowel Sunday as a selection and resubmitted as correct selection, my comments reflect this. Please could you remove my tip comments for Feigh please? Apologies for any inconvenience and thank you. Dave

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Sep 19, 2021 7:38 am

Hi Mods. Inadvertently selected Feigh 1.30 Listowel Sunday as a selection and resubmitted as correct selection, my comments reflect this. Please could you remove my tip comments for Feigh please? Apologies for any inconvenience and thank you. Dave

Thanks for highlighting, we have removed your Feigh comment.

royalscot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby royalscot » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:13 am

hi, i tipped this horse yesterday, its not showing a win, and has not been settled, but shows open etc

6:50 Newcastle
Boy In The Bar 25 EW @6/1 Open

thanks for your help

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Sep 22, 2021 7:59 am

Thanks for highlighting royalscot, the tip has now settled.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Dave1962
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:14 pm

Ryder Cup competition,

Hi guys,

Feeling a little frustrated! I thought I would have a go at the Ryder cup competition but was working this morning and so unable to make any selections. However home in good time ready to make some selections on the fourballs but no markets were available. I know the markets are late due to the timings but was wondering if that is just a blip today or whether it will be a case that on Saturday only the first session will be available? Looked at bet365 and William Hill and they both had prices up about twenty minutes before the first fourball was due to start. Just makes life difficult in getting to the minimum number of tips if sessions are unavailable. Posting this as the first fourball is due to tee-off.
Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated.
Many Thanks

Dave

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Sep 25, 2021 7:44 am

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your message, unfortunately yes due to the late announcement of the afternoon session line ups we are in the lap of the gods as to how quick we receive the odds from our external source and today will may be a similar issue depending on how quick they announce. Least we have the 12 singles tomorrow so should have plenty of opportunities to at least hit the minimum tip numbers along with any outright market tips placed.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Dave1962
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Dave1962 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:48 am

Hi guys,

Thanks for the feedback. Much appreciated.

Dave

titans choice
At Stud
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sat Sep 25, 2021 2:20 pm

This has never happened to me before that i can remember and i assume it probably won't count but no harm in asking.I tipped Jamie Vardy to be first goalscorer in Leicester v Burnley he scored an own goal does it count as a winning tip as he technically did score the first goal?

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sat Sep 25, 2021 3:43 pm

This has never happened to me before that i can remember and i assume it probably won't count but no harm in asking.I tipped Jamie Vardy to be first goalscorer in Leicester v Burnley he scored an own goal does it count as a winning tip as he technically did score the first goal?

It will be a winner but not because of the own goal! If an Own Goal is scored then that goal is overlooked and the first goalscorer moves onto the next goalscorer and because Vardy scored that one (in the right net), it will be settled as a winner!