Ask an OLBG Moderator

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 30, 2021 10:36 am

Hello, bets from EFL trophy will count on Other English Leagues or only on other football 1x2 ?

Hi, the EFL Trophy is a cup event so will count towards the 'Other Football 1X2' table only.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby geniulpariurilor » Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:40 am

Hi!
Why did you delete my comment for the match Cowdenbeath vs. Stranraer?

It does not seem an impossible prognosis, given that in 2003 it was 4-4!
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:33 pm

You did not include the 4-4 in 2003 in your comment however that aside that was 18 years ago.

Also, you started your comment with "I don't think Stranraer will have much to offer in this trip" - that assumption does not suggest they will score 4 goals.

We realise English may not be your first language however teams are not referred to as "he" - "given that he has 2 draws..." "Cowdenbeath, on the other hand, has shown that he can be vulnerable..."

Would be "they" have 2 draws... "they can be vulnerable..."
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby geniulpariurilor » Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:39 pm

There I wanted to write she ... I hurried, it was quite late for me ...
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Postby tipstonga » Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:10 am

Sorry moderators I am confused.
I started my comment (Girona vs Gijon , 2da div Spain, to draw) at 9/5 odds, 2 minutes later when finished I was asked to confirm bet at 7/4 , ok .... but less than a second latter when I was returned to the Football betting page the same draw appeared as 17/10 .
Is this logical ?
I do not wander for the changes (direction or amount) but it seems too soon that it changes so quickly 20 hours before the game - when the most interested in the match are sleeping- , isn't it ? .
I have noticed that many times the odds change when I finished the comment. This occurs more frequently than it was usual before, which -fair is to say- is good improving of the actualisation rate. This is the first time I controlled and wrote down the odds after the bet but I had the sensation that this was happening, the bet closes at odds that do not last a suspire.

PS after submitting this post around 5 minutes later than starting it I checked and odds had not only changed value but format reading now 2,87 , say 15/8 in the format used above and previously in the page.
good luck :win:

tipstonga
November >>> HR: #6 NAP #43 all ; Tennis: #23
Sometimes blogger, follow me @tipstonga

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Sep 03, 2021 7:57 am

Hi tipstonga,

As mentioned before odds can update whilst you are entering a tip, we will get our tech team to check this however the likelihood is this can happen. Also it may be page caching, refresh your internet browser page before entering your tip. The odds format should not change 15/8 to 2.87 etc, if this is still incorrect for how you want the odds displayed you can update your preference again via your 'my profile' page (link below) and save the changes.

https://www.olbg.com/members/profile
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Postby tipstonga » Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:59 pm

thank you pompeyjim
As mentioned before odds can update whilst you are entering a tip, we will get our tech team to check this however the likelihood is this can happen. Also it may be page caching, refresh your internet browser page before entering your tip. The odds format should not change 15/8 to 2.87 etc, if this is still incorrect for how you want the odds displayed you can update your preference again via your 'my profile' page (link below) and save the changes.
Please inform your tech team that:

- odds change at the end of the comment has become as frequent as 1 in 2 or 3 comments.
- I frequently change/refresh pages come and go from different sections of the site
- format change should not happen but it did as explained in first post,
- my format has been set the same since last time you changed the options : now fractional, previously decimal without stake (now unavailable) I have just checked and remains there.
- the reported format change is not the first that I saw in recent months. I shall pay attention and if find any regularity or useful data I shall let you know.

Hope this helps.
good luck :win:

tipstonga
November >>> HR: #6 NAP #43 all ; Tennis: #23
Sometimes blogger, follow me @tipstonga

tadley
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby tadley » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:29 pm

I was wondering why there aren't any odds as yet on the rugby league Magic Weekend. This is the highlight of the year for many Super league fans.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:35 am

I was wondering why there aren't any odds as yet on the rugby league Magic Weekend. This is the highlight of the year for many Super league fans.

We can only apologise about these not being available, unfortunately, it looks like the Super League has been removed from our events feed, we will look at what alternatives we have but that means this today's matches will also not be available.

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Sun Sep 05, 2021 9:38 am

Hi, since we are talking about rugby leagues, there were some tips on the australian regular season winner, which ended today, so it should be settled, but they were moved to october on the site.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Sep 05, 2021 11:47 am

Hi, since we are talking about rugby leagues, there were some tips on the australian regular season winner, which ended today, so it should be settled, but they were moved to october on the site.

All outright tips will be settled on the completion of the tournament because this tournament consisted of both regular-season tips and also grand final tips, all tips for the event will be settled after the grand final has taken place.

It's similar to golf where we don't settle 1st round leader tips until after the whole tournament has been completed.

ju29ro
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby ju29ro » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:33 am

Hi, it seems like I have suddenly lost the 2000 coins I have bought a few days ago through the shop. I was at about 2000 until a few minutes ago, I am at -34 now and I don't understand why. Can you solve it please? Thank you
OLBG Prize Money: 6195 £ (4th all-time :win: )
2019, 2020 Golf "Player of the Week" Winner :nap:
Football One a Day Winner: 2019-May, July, 2020-September, December :nap: