Ask an OLBG Moderator

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby tipstonga » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:12 pm

Hi, sorry I am curious.
I noticed today in the tips section, although probably it is not new, that some comment author's name are in orange with a (OLBG's?) crown at the left while others are in blue with a head instead of the crown.
I am not very smart so I could not find the meaning of the symbology anywhere neither could I correlate the symbols with any data.
Would you please tell me what the difference stands for ? , thank you .
good luck :win:

tipstonga
November >>> HR: #6 NAP #43 all ; Tennis: #23
Sometimes blogger, follow me @tipstonga

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sat Jul 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Hi, sorry I am curious.
I noticed today in the tips section, although probably it is not new, that some comment author's name are in orange with a (OLBG's?) crown at the left while others are in blue with a head instead of the crown.
I am not very smart so I could not find the meaning of the symbology anywhere neither could I correlate the symbols with any data.
Would you please tell me what the difference stands for ? , thank you .

Hi, tipsters with the crown and in orange highlight those tipsters are 'expert' tipsters. The definition of an 'expert' is as follow...

"Experts are OLBG tipsters with high strike rates, current month or 6-month profitability for a particular sport"
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

tipstonga
Stallion
Tips

Postby tipstonga » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:26 pm

thank you zipster
good luck :win:

tipstonga
November >>> HR: #6 NAP #43 all ; Tennis: #23
Sometimes blogger, follow me @tipstonga

Dougal37
2yo
Tips

Postby Dougal37 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:33 pm

Hi just wondering why my comment tips do not show up, it seems to be showing that a horse has been tipped but no comment, hope you can help

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:37 pm

Hi just wondering why my comment tips do not show up, it seems to be showing that a horse has been tipped but no comment, hope you can help
Comments from new members do not show up on the tip pages / App straight away, this is to help us combat any spam etc, so just keep adding your comments and they will show up eventually.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Dougal37
2yo
Tips

Postby Dougal37 » Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:45 pm

Thank you for reply, I’ll keep tipping,

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:42 pm

Tennis tip Anastasiya Komardina vs Fiona Codino you can still bet on it since it starts at 16:00 on this site but the match already started at around 13:00

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:59 pm

Tennis tip Anastasiya Komardina vs Fiona Codino you can still bet on it since it starts at 16:00 on this site but the match already started at around 13:00

Thanks, seems to have gone now, once the event is removed from our feed it will be removed from the tipping menu, we do check for any tips placed after the actual start time in this case and they will be marked void.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 1:59 pm

Is the new interface final? Looks more modern but clunkier; too many clicks required, like its made for mobiles.

edit 2 things if i may say, put the comment competition rankings first in https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tables/prizeperformance
and would be nice if when you make a tip, 50 is the default stake so you dont have to put it all the time

TeddyT
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby TeddyT » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:09 pm

Is the new interface final? Looks more modern but clunkier; too many clicks required, like its made for mobiles.

edit 2 things if i may say, put the comment competition rankings first in https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tables/prizeperformance
and would be nice if when you make a tip, 50 is the default stake so you dont have to put it all the time
Not sure why there would be more clicks - can you give more details?

Lots of our members now access the site via mobile but there shouldn't be any issues with accessing via desktop - can you give more details of any problems you are having?
OLBG Tipster Competition Manager

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:11 pm

Nothing serious, just miss the old interface til i get used to this :D

Johhny80
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby Johhny80 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:25 pm

Hello! Can you please add more games in the volleyball section, I was really frustrated because today was a game in the offer from Jordan league and when I wanted to make the two tips to have my 15 tips for this month the site updated and that was not possible anymore, and in the new version of the site I did not find the game or the volleyball section .
Thank you!!