Ask an OLBG Moderator

raina58
2yo
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby raina58 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:14 am

hi, mod. i wanna ask about bookies ? my bookies ?? the web ask me to add my bookies. so i create couple off account with olbg ass reff - probobly ?? . but when i try to add to my bookies. add username/email. my bookies doesnt update n keep at no bookies ?? what the problem ? i dont understand. well i didnt really care as i just playing around with tips/prediction. but now i cant even do tips without update my bookies ? lol. :shock: help ??

ps. thx for the help ...

wylodc
2yo
Tips

Postby wylodc » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:00 pm

Hi, I tried to contact valuechecker.co.uk but got a bounce back. I am wondering do you guys have historic data for your value bets section...
http://www.valuechecker.co.uk/value/football/bets/ , I thinkI am right in thinking OLBG has the same owners as that site, so I said there was no harm in asking here.

Cheers!

feudalics
2yo
Tips

Postby feudalics » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:07 pm

Hi,
I must bet any money to receive the Paddy Power free bet? Thank you!

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:29 pm

Hi,
I must bet any money to receive the http://olbg.info/4/L40/D/words>Paddy Power free bet? Thank you!
Hi, we have just replied to your ticket with details about the free bets.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:30 pm

Hi, I tried to contact valuechecker.co.uk but got a bounce back. I am wondering do you guys have historic data for your value bets section...
http://www.valuechecker.co.uk/value/football/bets/ , I thinkI am right in thinking OLBG has the same owners as that site, so I said there was no harm in asking here.

Cheers!
Hi, unfortunately there is no historical data stored for VC.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:32 pm

hi, mod. i wanna ask about bookies ? my bookies ?? the web ask me to add my bookies. so i create couple off account with olbg ass reff - probobly ?? . but when i try to add to my bookies. add username/email. my bookies doesnt update n keep at no bookies ?? what the problem ? i dont understand. well i didnt really care as i just playing around with tips/prediction. but now i cant even do tips without update my bookies ? lol. :shock: help ??

ps. thx for the help ...
Hi, after entering your bookie username do you hit the save button? Bookie information should not stop you from placing tips.

kafiya
2yo
Tips

Postby kafiya » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:16 pm

hello ; i am sorry but i want to ask if i am not doing this right because i dont win any Prizes from last two months

: thank you

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:58 am

hello ; i am sorry but i want to ask if i am not doing this right because i dont win any Prizes from last two months

: thank you
Hi,

You have bookie usernames listed so it would appear you are not doing anything wrong, to double check make sure you hit 'save' when updating and adding new bookie usernames.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

limbadas
Handicapper
Tips

Postby limbadas » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:49 pm

Hello,

In the snooker match Barry Hawkins vs Ryan Day it appears on my completed tips that Barry Hawkins lost, but Hawkins won.

Thank you

joannemalone1
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby joannemalone1 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:23 pm

Hi limbadas, use the contact form at the bottom of the page and admin will sort it.
OLBG Moderator

AILeeds85
2yo
Tips

Postby AILeeds85 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:45 pm

Is it not possible to make a tip from the IOS app? I can only view tips?

Cheers
Andy

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:13 am

Hi Andy,

You can make tips on the desktop version (link below) and mobile version m.olbg.com

https://www.olbg.com/members/maketip.php

The app is for viewing tips and also accessing the Hot Tipster area etc..
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant