Ask an OLBG Moderator

nors
Legend
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby nors » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:14 am

Hi Robbie, hopefully sorted out now, it looks like there was a name error as the cash had been allocated in March - but wrongly. An error.
OLBG Community Manager.

nors
Legend
Tips

Postby nors » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:18 am

Osiosi - messages are coming through so not sure why your messages are not.

Some events are a nightmare to settle, especially when games go off very close to each other and in different time zones, some are done automatically and some manually, either way errors can be made, sometimes its an error by the tipster.

I will pass on your query this morning. :win:
OLBG Community Manager.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:53 am

There is really something wrong with the contact form as once again I failed to send a message. The worse, there is a problem with the eSports tips as they seem to be getting incorrectly ended too often. Yesterday I once again got a winning tip finished as lost:

FaZe vs mousesports CS:GO ESL Pro League Match 2 mousesports (Match Winner 2 Way) 99 Win @ 3 Lose (99)
"Mousesports are in great form with 6 wins in a row and just 1 defeat in their last 9 matches. On the other hand, we have who lost their last 2 matches and are 3-6 in their last 9 matches. Mousesports lead the H2H 9-2."

, although the game ended 19-17 for mousesports.

https://www.olbg.com/tipster/history.php?id=414340
http://www.flashscore.com/match/Kl1SbLmc/#match-summary
http://esportlivescore.com/e_300922-mou ... eague.html

I suppose the system is mixing the results as the match 1 earlier that day was won by FaZe 16-10but I can't be sure.
Anyway, nors, I'll ask you to once again correct the tip manually as I can't get a message through the contact form.

Greetings!
Hi OSIOSI,

Apologies for the error, we have now corrected this and your tip is showing correctly settled. As you suspected the error was due to the teams playing an hour apart and the result was automated onto the second march incorrectly.

The contact form is working as we are receiving messages from other members, what happens when you try to send an enquiry ?
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

OSIOSI
Listed Class
Tips

Postby OSIOSI » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:45 am

Hi PompeyJim,

and thx for the fast response. Usually the contact form is working fine for me. However, in the last couple of days when I try to send an enquiry, I do not receive a conformation as always that the message had been sent but get instantly redirected to OLBG's starting page. Respectively I do not receive an e-mail for a newly opened support ticket. I tried to open an enquiry from numerous different devices but with no result.

Regards!

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:26 am

Hi PompeyJim,

and thx for the fast response. Usually the contact form is working fine for me. However, in the last couple of days when I try to send an enquiry, I do not receive a conformation as always that the message had been sent but get instantly redirected to OLBG's starting page. Respectively I do not receive an e-mail for a newly opened support ticket. I tried to open an enquiry from numerous different devices but with no result.

Regards!
Hi OSIOSI,

I have sent you a PM regarding this issue.

Robbie Box
At Stud
Tips

Postby Robbie Box » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:39 am

Hi Robbie, hopefully sorted out now, it looks like there was a name error as the cash had been allocated in March - but wrongly. An error.
Thank-You Nors

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:34 am

@ Admin/Mods;....

As of 04:15am, In 2 hours and 20 minutes (01:50am'ish) there has been ''62' (sixty-two) New Threads'' opened in KOREAN ????????? (Spam)....

As the Russians would say;....
Корейцы поймали тебя спать
(Koreytsy poymali tebya spat')
''Koreans caught you sleeping''

Hope the Allies aren't as slow, he,he

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:54 pm

Hi Mods...

Can someone please do this soonest to highlight the comps are running ... I can not edit the original post from lazarus

Rugby Union Competition - March - Week Four - Scores ... to .... Rugby Union Competition - March - Winners Announced

Rugby League Competition - April - Week One - Fixtures ... to ... Rugby League Competition - April - Week Four - Fixtures

Rugby Union Comp - April - WEEK 1 and 3 SCORED ..... to Rugby Union Comp - April - Week 4 Fixtures

Cheers

Football DZR
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Football DZR » Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

SATURDAY 22ND APRIL 2017
19:00 Dijon v Angers 100 Win Under 2.5 (Total Goals) 1.75 Bet 365
"Dijon have both scored and conceded in their last 3 matches playing open matches. Angers are looking dangerous and in form having just lost to Monaco and PSG but will find goals easier to come by this match."

I just read my tips and you can delete that tip i copied above (or not) if you wish to avoid misleading or any confusion for those reading it, as is a mistake and contradictory text and tip choice.
"retirement is dying" Arsene 1st April 2017!!! No Wenger killed the club 10 years ago :D

"Remember never trust an all time loser" :lol:

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:39 am

SATURDAY 22ND APRIL 2017
19:00 Dijon v Angers 100 Win Under 2.5 (Total Goals) 1.75 target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/7/L3/D/words'>bet365>
"Dijon have both scored and conceded in their last 3 matches playing open matches. Angers are looking dangerous and in form having just lost to Monaco and PSG but will find goals easier to come by this match."

I just read my tips and you can delete that tip i copied above (or not) if you wish to avoid misleading or any confusion for those reading it, as is a mistake and contradictory text and tip choice.
Hi,

Thanks for letting us know.

jaydubs
Stallion
Tips

Postby jaydubs » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:05 pm

Hi mods..

need another thread name editing please

Rugby League - Handicap Competition - Feb/March - Week Six - Scores ...to

Rugby League - Handicap Competition - Feb/March - Winners Announced

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sat Apr 22, 2017 1:11 pm

Done mate :D
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.