83%
No
17%

Total votes: 231
mayden2015
Listed Class
Tips

Postby mayden2015 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 6:29 pm

It's not possible to cancel those I'm afraid. As you said, you were trying to be clever and it didn't work out. That limit is in place for a few reasons, one of which is to stop people from 'rolling over' large virtual amounts. This helps keep everyone on the same level playing field for each month :win:
Okay thanks for the info:) It will be funny to see how things work out tomorrow...if my tips win then I was a genius but if they lose then I'm a right muppet lol:L Still...I will not be doing anything like that again lol

ToofanExpress
Classic Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby ToofanExpress » Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:56 am

My personal opinion will be a note on the top are on the confirm popup that displays the win loss currently to say that the tip is not editable. I tips are allowed to be edited then it is meaningless. It doesn\'t make sense at all.

OlbgDeleted431877
Unraced
Tips

Postby OlbgDeleted431877 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:13 pm

How late do the games / events close on this site before the game starts in order to make a tip?

Micko70
Stallion
Tips

Postby Micko70 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:25 pm

How late do the games / events close on this site before the game starts in order to make a tip?
It depends on the event, but everything is suspend before the event starts, some are 5 mins, some are a little longer, this is so the event doesn't remain available after it has started, like it has done in the past, and former members have tried to take advantage

Rowen3
2yo
Tips

Re: Editing Tips

Postby Rowen3 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:52 pm

In a race at Auteuil today I clicked on the wrong horse (I have no idea how, doh!) so my comments make no sense at all, plus the horse I clicked on is not my intended selection. Annoying oversight on my part I know, but also annoying that I cannot make a quick adjustment. If the horse I accidentally clicked on wins, deny everything! ;0) but I can't see this happening. Kicking myself right now.

nico73
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby nico73 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 8:32 pm

I know for regular tips there;s no editing but I've posted one in error for 2022!!

Really annoying now as it always appears on my tips page and I can't have the full quota of bets for following month.

If there;s anyway this can be removed it would be appreciated.

Cheers

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:09 am

I know for regular tips there;s no editing but I've posted one in error for 2022!!

Really annoying now as it always appears on my tips page and I can't have the full quota of bets for following month.

If there;s anyway this can be removed it would be appreciated.

Cheers
Hi Nico,

We will redate this tip as the next general election is on the 12th December 2019, thanks for highlighting.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:18 am

In a race at Auteuil today I clicked on the wrong horse (I have no idea how, doh!) so my comments make no sense at all, plus the horse I clicked on is not my intended selection. Annoying oversight on my part I know, but also annoying that I cannot make a quick adjustment. If the horse I accidentally clicked on wins, deny everything! ;0) but I can't see this happening. Kicking myself right now.
Hi Rowen,

If you notice an error we can remove the tip comment so this does not impact on your comment competition stats or confuse readers, the contact form link is at the bottom of each page and is the quickest way for us to action any removals.

https://members.olbg.com/contact.php

Thanks for your suggestion regarding a possible edit option, this has been raised previously and will be forwarded to the competition manager.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

TeddyT
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby TeddyT » Tue Nov 26, 2019 11:22 am

Hi Rowen,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately we can't add this extra adjustment window. IT would be a lot of work for us to add something like that and personally I believe it would create more problems than it solves. I'm afraid there isn't any other solution othere than double checking your tip and comment before pressing the enter button.
OLBG Tipster Competition Manager

RoginskisLV
2yo
Tips

Postby RoginskisLV » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:37 pm

Hi..Please put some MAKE A TIP (OHL,WHL,AHL,VHL,MHL,DEL,EHL,NLA,SM-Liga,SHL,)
Thank

Valverde
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Valverde » Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:50 am

Adding some more hockey leagues would be a very nice especially that in some other sports like handball or volleyball veriety of leagues is really big.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:34 pm

Adding some more hockey leagues would be a very nice especially that in some other sports like handball or volleyball veriety of leagues is really big.

Thanks for the suggestion, we will pass this on to the Competition Manager and have a look at what's available.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.