Technical Issue Help (Login/Cache/Posts/Tips)

Hiljaduruza
2yo
Tips

Re: Technical Issue Help (Login/Cache/Posts/Tips)

Postby Hiljaduruza » Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:22 pm

Hi,
I'm having trouble clicking on useful comments for a few days now. Have they been disabled or currently undergoing upgrade?

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:19 am

Hi Tommy,

Yes that will be the reason, instant notifications are not available for the international (non UK users) version of the app due to restrictions.
When did you change this about instant notifications?
By the end of July everything was ok for me (about desktop app/site - mobile notifications never worked for me).
Hi Tommy,

Nothing has changed regards instant notifications, they were never enabled for the international app due to restrictions. Were you using a private network (VPN) when accessing the internet/OLBG prior to the end of July ?

We have tested the instant notifications for mobile and desktop and we are receiving the notifications in the UK so the issue is related to your geolocation which unfortunately is beyond our control.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Aug 17, 2022 9:24 am

Hi,
I'm having trouble clicking on useful comments for a few days now. Have they been disabled or currently undergoing upgrade?
Hi Hiljaduruza,

Apologies, the comment rating option has not been disabled. Our tech team are aware of the tips display issue with the tips pages and are working on a fix as soon as possible, it is isolated to logged in users.

tommy00
2yo
Tips

Postby tommy00 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:33 am

Hi Tommy,

Yes that will be the reason, instant notifications are not available for the international (non UK users) version of the app due to restrictions.
When did you change this about instant notifications?
By the end of July everything was ok for me (about desktop app/site - mobile notifications never worked for me).
Hi Tommy,

Nothing has changed regards instant notifications, they were never enabled for the international app due to restrictions. Were you using a private network (VPN) when accessing the internet/OLBG prior to the end of July ?

We have tested the instant notifications for mobile and desktop and we are receiving the notifications in the UK so the issue is related to your geolocation which unfortunately is beyond our control.
I wasn't using VPN - always connect to OLBG with polish IP - and notifications stops from day to day, beginning Aug 1st.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:46 am

Hi Tommy,

If you were receiving the notifications via the desktop app then we can only suggest to double check your account settings again, ensure the instant notifications are switched to green for each sport on your account icon option and try unfollowing and following the tipsters again.

As mentioned we have tested every day via mobile and desktop and the notifications are coming through for UK based members so there is not a tech issue with sending the alerts.

Robbie Box
At Stud
Tips

Postby Robbie Box » Mon Aug 29, 2022 11:54 am

I had Matt Fitzpatrick 1st rd leader e/w in this week's tour championship, settled as loser but he was 3rd at the end of rd 1
Thanks Robbie

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:46 pm

I had Matt Fitzpatrick 1st rd leader e/w in this week's tour championship, settled as loser but he was 3rd at the end of rd 1
Thanks Robbie

Hi, the first-round leader market in the Tour Championship paid two places only which is what bet365 was offering for this event and would have been listed as 2 places on the eachway terms.

OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

VMB1952
Listed Class
Tips

Tennis : Marton Fucsovics vs Maxime Cressy

Postby VMB1952 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 8:18 pm

Hi,

Regarding the Marton Fucsovics vs Maxime Cressy match, I know it was not completed as Cressy retired, but Cressy won the first set.

Thank you

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Re: Tennis : Marton Fucsovics vs Maxime Cressy

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:50 am

Hi,

Regarding the Marton Fucsovics vs Maxime Cressy match, I know it was not completed as Cressy retired, but Cressy won the first set.

Thank you
Hi,

Thanks for highlighting and apologies, we have corrected the settlement now.

kmaug
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Tennis

Postby kmaug » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:14 pm

Hello,

My tip which took place yesterday has been moved to today and has not been settled.
It's the match between Kyle Edmund vs Casper Ruud.

Appreciate your help.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Re: Tennis

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Aug 30, 2022 3:30 pm

Hello,

My tip which took place yesterday has been moved to today and has not been settled.
It's the match between Kyle Edmund vs Casper Ruud.

Appreciate your help.
HI kmaug,

Thanks for highlighting, this match has now been settled.

kmaug
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Tennis Tip Issues

Postby kmaug » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:27 pm

Hello,

There seem to be an issue when placing tennis tips, nothing will go through.

Thanks