Technical Issue Help (Login/Cache/Posts/Tips)

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Technical Issue Help (Login/Cache/Posts/Tips)

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:37 pm

thank you Zipster.
Let me point out another trouble encountered minutes ago. I picked Sir Joseph Swan at last race today at Kempton, in the selection page the odds for the selection read different from the window where comments are entered : 5.5 and 4/1 respectively. Even in different systems of expressing odds these are not the same. Before confirming I went back to the selection page and the 5.5 was still there , I entered again to make the comment and find 4 again, I confirmed and that was the odds value in the Current Tips. The difference might not be considered substantial but I think consistency is important; I assume that an odds change will be the same in all instances of the site.

Sometimes the odds on the main page are slower updating than on the confirmation screen, the odds on the confirmation screen will be the correct odds which is what you would have received. We are aware of the sometimes contradicting odds but you should always get the correct ones when making the tip depending on whether they have shortened or increased.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

VMB1952
Listed Class
Tips

Tennis

Postby VMB1952 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:11 am

Hi,

Kudermetova v Rogers match was cancelled however I noticed that a certain tipster got paid!
Please kindly check into this.

Thank you

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Tennis

Postby Zipster » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:47 am

Hi,

Kudermetova v Rogers match was cancelled however I noticed that a certain tipster got paid!
Please kindly check into this.

Thank you

Thank you for highlighting, it would appear it settled on the San Jose result somehow, we have now voided all tips on this match.

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

VMB1952
Listed Class
Tips

Postby VMB1952 » Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:22 pm

Hi,

Me again lol!

There seem to be some technical issues going on. Tips placed for today are being moved to tomorrow and are not being settled.

Thank you

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re:

Postby Zipster » Sat Aug 13, 2022 9:50 am

Hi,

Me again lol!

There seem to be some technical issues going on. Tips placed for today are being moved to tomorrow and are not being settled.

Thank you

Hi, quite often tennis matches get incorrectly dated and are then automatically assigned the correct date. If you believe there are matches which are wrong then please do let us know which matches as there are a lot of matches each day.

tommy00
2yo
Tips

Postby tommy00 » Sun Aug 14, 2022 8:20 am

Hi,
Is anyone having trouble with notifications with tips?
For me notifications isn't working since 1st Aug - on both Opera and Firefox.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:53 am

Hi,

Hi, cannot say we have had any other similar queries, also I have some setup and they have been coming through fine this morning. It may be worth clearing your cache to see if that fixes the problem.

tommy00
2yo
Tips

Postby tommy00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:01 am

Hi,

Hi, cannot say we have had any other similar queries, also I have some setup and they have been coming through fine this morning. It may be worth clearing your cache to see if that fixes the problem.

Cache cleared in FF - still not working.
I've tried it in Chrome, also installed app as Chrome adds-on and still no notifications.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Mon Aug 15, 2022 3:52 pm

Cache cleared in FF - still not working.
I've tried it in Chrome, also installed app as Chrome adds-on and still no notifications.

Right, very strange, as I say, I have been getting them through all day on my end so doesn't seem to be on the server side of things.

Have you tried disabling the notifications for the apps on your device and then allowing them again? Could be something on your device stopping them? Do you have notifications set up for other sites in those two programs? If so, are those notifications working?

tommy00
2yo
Tips

Postby tommy00 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:33 pm

Zipster wrote:
> [quote=tommy00 post_id=1787484 time=1660557698 user_id=569345]Cache cleared
> in FF - still not working.
> I've tried it in Chrome, also installed app as Chrome adds-on and still no
> notifications.
> [/quote]
>
>
> Right, very strange, as I say, I have been getting them through all day on
> my end so doesn't seem to be on the server side of things.
>
> Have you tried disabling the notifications for the apps on your device and
> then allowing them again? Could be something on your device stopping them?
> Do you have notifications set up for other sites in those two programs? If
> so, are those notifications working?

Yes I've tried disable and enable again.
Notifications from other sites working fine - I've tested it today.
Don't know about other things that could stopping them - I've scanned system with avast cleanup/security to be sure that everythings fine.

Is there possibility that notifications work/not work because of geolocation? (I'm using it in Poland)

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:37 am

Hi Tommy,

Yes that will be the reason, instant notifications are not available for the international (non UK users) version of the app due to restrictions.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

tommy00
2yo
Tips

Postby tommy00 » Tue Aug 16, 2022 4:20 pm

Hi Tommy,

Yes that will be the reason, instant notifications are not available for the international (non UK users) version of the app due to restrictions.
When did you change this about instant notifications?
By the end of July everything was ok for me (about desktop app/site - mobile notifications never worked for me).