Introduce Yourself

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Hi new here fairly .betforfun21 .

Postby Zipster » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:44 pm

Hi how do u enter naps comp as is there one for n/b. Would also be great to have a chat site here for members online to banter and exchange tips etc purely for betting talk only what u think guys .

Hi, to enter the monthly Naps tipster competition, simply select Nap when placing your tip along with a comment and those will automatically count towards the Naps table (https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tables?id=c-97). There is no monthly table for the NBs, these are for members to highlight their NBs only.

Also, we have a horse racing thread where members can share their thoughts on a daily basis (viewtopic.php?f=6&t=69501)
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Captain snowy
2yo
Tips

Re: Introduce Yourself

Postby Captain snowy » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:53 am

Happy new year to one and all folks, ive just joined this site , i am Dave 63 years old British retired in the Philippines, i was a stable lad in the 1970's-80s, worked for Toby balding of Highland wedding fame.
I love horse racing which is my hobby ,i love all tipsters competitions, i like a spot of gardening and walking my two dogs !

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:55 am

Happy New Year Dave and welcome to OLBG!

Wow that's fantastic, loved Toby's Champion Hurdler Morley Street bit of class and character. Hope you enjoy using OLBG and best of luck in the monthly tipping competitions.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

AO6666
2yo
Tips

Postby AO6666 » Sat May 01, 2021 12:33 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Andy! Been reading these forums for a while now and decided to sign up and give it a go myself!

Can't see where to start a new topic though - I'm probably being stupid but can anyone help?

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sat May 01, 2021 12:42 pm

Hi everyone, I'm Andy! Been reading these forums for a while now and decided to sign up and give it a go myself!

Can't see where to start a new topic though - I'm probably being stupid but can anyone help?

Hi and welcome to the site! To help prevent spamming, new members are not able to create new topics, get involved on the forums and then after you have had a handful of posts approved then the restrictions will be lifted.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant (Follow Me On Twitter)

Syndicate owner in Pentland Hills, Getaway Trump, Farouk De Cheneau, In The Cove & Boreen Boy.

Shibby080
2yo
Tips

Postby Shibby080 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:29 am

Hi all!

I'm new around here?! I've been an Editor on other betting websites elsewhere for many years but fancied a change. Really love the website so far and will start and contribute my tips. I’ve been gambling since the age of just 16, I recall placing my first bet in a Ladbrokes shop and was instantly excited by the sheer amount of opportunities available. Since then the betting industry has rocketed and we now have thousands of markets and bookmakers available to choose from, which is great!

My main area is Championship, League One and League Two football (English). However, I have a good understanding of the Premier League and other top flight football across Europe.

Look forward to getting to know you all 🙌

scoobydoo68
At Stud
Tips

Postby scoobydoo68 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:33 pm

Hi all!

I'm new around here?! I've been an Editor on other betting websites elsewhere for many years but fancied a change. Really love the website so far and will start and contribute my tips. I’ve been gambling since the age of just 16, I recall placing my first bet in a Ladbrokes shop and was instantly excited by the sheer amount of opportunities available. Since then the betting industry has rocketed and we now have thousands of markets and bookmakers available to choose from, which is great!

My main area is Championship, League One and League Two football (English). However, I have a good understanding of the Premier League and other top flight football across Europe.

Look forward to getting to know you all 🙌

Hi Shibby080 Welcome to the site, not only is this site great for people to come together and discuss sports but it offers a wide range of markets to tip on, not to mention the hundreds of cash prizes available that OLBG offer in the tipping section.
There are also great blogs posted daily.

Enjoy mate 👍

Shibby080
2yo
Tips

Postby Shibby080 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:11 pm

Thanks Thaiscoobydoo68 :)

Betforfun21
2yo
Tips

Hi all Betforfun21 here.

Postby Betforfun21 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:35 pm

Been here for a year now .my best start for month 57 points to lsp 16,000 profit ranked 6th in league.never can see my position in league table.few ideas would be good .would be to see who's following think could be more interactive with chat room never see any feed backs.good luck all.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:02 am

Hi Betforfun21,

You are listed in the Horse Racing All Tips table:

https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tables?id=c-136

To show in the comment competition tables you need to add comments with your tips. You can check your number of followers per sport via the olbg app:

https://app.olbg.com/hot-tipsters/Horse ... n21/554063

Go to the hot tipsters section and use the search option type in your tipster name and you can see the number of followers you have by sport.

We have the forum discussions and our social media channels (Twitter etc) for daily betting/tips chat.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

Marksvalue
2yo
Tips

Postby Marksvalue » Sun Apr 17, 2022 7:57 pm

Evening all.
Please feel free to follow my selections on the greyhounds.I am a professional card maker/reader on uk graded greyhound racing.please feel free to follow me on all uk greyhound racing.I don’t bet on any other sport.the name to follow is MARKSVALUE any question please as.
Regards
Mark