Ask an OLBG Moderator

Dave1962
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Dave1962 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 1:21 pm

Hi Guys

How disappointing that on the final day of the Ryder Cup we are unable to make any selections even though the pairings have been announced hours ago. Having checked the site since this morning I see that now the Ryder Cup heading has disappeared, which I assume means there is no chance of making selections in any of the final twelve games. Guess these things happen. I understand why the second games on day one and two were not on the site but assume there must be some sort of glitch for them not to appear today. Genuinely, good luck to all those who made a whole host of selections before the competition started.

Dave

royalscot
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby royalscot » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:54 pm

hi
just a quick question , why is Betfair the only bookie i can tip a horse at new castle aw in every race for tonight ,
also i cant find Ripp Orf in olbg listings for the 4.50 ascot, yet is still not listed as a none runner ,

anyway thought i would let you know, and if possible could you stop Betfair listing any price in any race , i wish to tip on olbg,

thanks for your help

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:48 pm

Hi royalscot,

Apologies there are a few gremlins in the odds feed today so our tech team are currently working on fixing. Rip Orf is in the 4.50 list now.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:47 am

Hi,

Horse Racing Make A Tip (Longchamp)

Apologies, there is currently a duplication issue with Saturday's & Sunday's Longchamp races for making tips, we have alerted our tech team hopefully to fix.

On the menu the correct/current race odds should be under the 1:33, 2:15, 2:50 etc and not the 24 hour timed starts (13:33, 14:15, 2:50 as they have expired Paddy Power odds only) so any tipster's wishing to place a tip can you please select the race that is not 24 hour timed (14:15, 2:50 etc).

Thanks

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:33 am

The Longchamp issue has been fixed now, sorry for the duplications.

dacris69
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby dacris69 » Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:23 am

No chance of adding events in gaelic sports this month? there are many club championship duels going on, in previous years we had them.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:46 pm

Looks like we are not receiving the gaelic matches on the event feed, we will get our tech team to investigate.

ClevelandBay
Handicapper
Tips

Postby ClevelandBay » Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:19 pm

Hello,T
There was (is?) the "Search For A Tipster" were you could apply filters regarding which of the tips you wished to be notified of by email.
Is this still available and is it viewable on the desktop version of the site?
Thanks.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:06 pm

Hi ClevelandBay,

You can follow and get alerts via the desktop and mobile app, these replaced the email alerts which are no longer available. If you use laptop/PC/Tablet mainly you can go on the comment tipster table pages and there is a quick way to follow a tipster for the desktop app.

https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tables

The far right column you will see a "follow" option just click on the "follow" next to the tipster you want to follow and you will be able to set alerts via "consensus" (more than one of your tipster's agree on the same selection) or "instant" which will send you an alert when your tipster places a tip. To receive instant alerts via the desktop app you just need to have a chrome browser open.

The mobile app alerts work the same for android, iphone has just the consensus alerts at present.

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby geniulpariurilor » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:05 pm

Hello! I played another match, can it be fixed? I mean ... to put the prediction and analysis exactly at the match in question?
https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tips Its about the handball...Silkeborg vs. Aarhus, not about Skejn vs. Aalborg.
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.

PompeyJim
At Stud
Tips

Postby PompeyJim » Sat Oct 16, 2021 5:57 pm

Hello! I played another match, can it be fixed? I mean ... to put the prediction and analysis exactly at the match in question?
https://www.olbg.com/tipsters/tips Its about the handball...Silkeborg vs. Aarhus, not about Skejn vs. Aalborg.
Thanks for letting us know, we removed the comment for the incorrect match.

geniulpariurilor
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby geniulpariurilor » Sat Oct 16, 2021 6:30 pm

Thanks! :win:
A successful person is one who can lay a solid foundation with bricks that others have thrown at him.