Free Bet Winners for November, over £1,775 awarded!

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Free Bet Winners for November, over £1,775 awarded!

Postby Zipster » Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:50 am

Well done to all of those who won free bets in November, the complete list can be found on this link: November Free Bet Winners

Remember if you want to get involved with the free bet tables you must enter your bookie username on your profile (My Bookies Page) and also check the bookie T&Cs at the top of each Free Bet table to make sure that you are eligible for the prize.

If you do not have an account with the bookmaker then please DO NOT just enter anything under the username as you will be taking free bets away from those who could have genuinely won them, if you do win a free bet and your username does not appear on the bookmaker database then this username will be removed from your profile and please make sure that you enter your correct bookie username, failure to do so will result in losing the free bet.

If you do not have an account but wish to take part in the free bets table then you can use the links for each bookmaker in you My Bookies page to open accounts, some of these will have offers attached when opening a new account.

Bookmaker T&Cs for Free Bets
T&Cs for 888Sport (Allocated 5th December)
T&Cs for Betway (Allocated 14th December)
T&Cs for Ladbrokes (Waiting)
T&Cs for Paddy Power (Allocated 6th December)

**Please note that in some of the T&Cs you must use the free bet within 7 days of it being allocated**

The information has now been sent to the relevant bookmakers and we urge members to please allow up to 30 days for the free bet to be credited to your account, in most cases you will receive before the 30 days. When we are made aware that the free bets have been allocated we shall post on this thread.

For individual queries on free bets please always use the Contact Form after checking the Bookmaker Terms on the tables, each bookie has different terms and conditions, so you need to check that you qualify for the free bets.

Well done to all who won in November and best of luck in December.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Free Bet Winners for November, over £1,775 awarded!

Postby Zipster » Tue Dec 05, 2017 2:10 pm

888Sport have allocated their free bets
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:24 pm

Paddy Power have also allocated their free bet now too

worthy
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby worthy » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:43 pm

Any update on laddies October, Zips

Cheers

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:53 pm

Any update on laddies October, Zips

Cheers

Still working away at it, I have sent another email off but they are not in on weekends so hopefully will get an update early next week.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:18 am

Just an update on those outstanding, I have chased up Betway today to see when they will be allocated.

Ladbrokes which we are waiting on both October & November free bets may be a little longer yet, the department which used to allocate the free bets is no longer in use, our contact at Ladbrokes is doing his best to locate who this responsibility now lies with and once they do then we will be able to get the free bets allocated, once again apologise to all those waiting on their free bets.

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Postby Zipster » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:48 am

Betway have now allocated their free bets.

We have had a lot of accounts with them this month which are not on their database, can I remind members that if you do not have an account then please either do not enter a fake username because you are taking free bets away from members who do actually have accounts or sign up with the bookie, we have some fantastic new customer offers on this page. https://www.olbg.com/free.php