Ask an OLBG Moderator

Zipster
Stallion
Tips

Re: Ask an OLBG Moderator

Postby Zipster » Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:27 am

They are included in the 'Other Football 1X2' table, if you click on 'More Info' under Qualifying Criteria it will bring up a full list of which leagues are included.

https://www.olbg.com/tables/index.php?id=31
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant || A Great Man Once Said 'The first and the best victory is to conquer self' || Follow Me On Twitter

revformon
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby revformon » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:34 pm

I have just tried to make a post on the horse racing forum in the bookies don't take bet - close and restrict account's thread and i keep getting diverted back to the home page, going back i noticed the flame icon is grey but it is not locked and other members have posted earlier today, please advise, many thanks

Jim Brown
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips
Location: Dallas, Texas. Go Cowboys, Rangers, Mavericks, Stars, FC Dallas, and Burn!

Postby Jim Brown » Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:40 pm

I have just tried to make a post on the horse racing forum in the bookies don't take bet - close and restrict account's thread and i keep getting diverted back to the home page, going back i noticed the flame icon is grey but it is not locked and other members have posted earlier today, please advise, many thanks

A few people have had similar issues trying to navigate and getting sent to the home page. Try going into your browser's options and clearing/deleting your temporary internet files and cache. What seems to happen is a conflict between what you're trying to achieve and what your computer has stored in cache for OLBG pages.
OLBG Moderator
100% OLBG!
Follow me on Twitter: @ebook_olbg
Read My Blogs on OLBG
Founder of the OLBG NFL Underdog Blog

revformon
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby revformon » Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:09 am

Hi Jim.
i did clear my history etc and i am able to post on this thread and i am able to post on any other thread on the horse racing forum and it is only that one that diverts me to the home page which is ironic as its the thread i wanted to make a post on

themont1983
Handicapper
Tips

Postby themont1983 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:13 pm

Hi can someone tell me why I never receive my free bets I have won about 10 with Labrooks but have received only one and when I speak to Labrooks they say they have never herd of OLBG

joannemalone1
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby joannemalone1 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi themont1983, use the contact form and admin will be able to find out https://www.olbg.com/contact.php
OLBG Moderator

themont1983
Handicapper
Tips

Postby themont1983 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:30 pm

:win: thank you