Access to Betfair Exchange from Poland

jenius
2yo
Tips

Access to Betfair Exchange from Poland

Postby jenius » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:29 am

Hello,
As the title says, I am looking for a solution to keep betting there. Us Polish saw our access restricted last month by stupid local laws.
Anyone there in the same case, is there any way to overcome this restriction ? a broker maybe ?

sofaking
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: Access to

Postby sofaking » Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:40 pm

Hello,
As the title says, I am looking for a solution to keep betting there. Us Polish saw our access restricted last month by stupid local laws.
Anyone there in the same case, is there any way to overcome this restriction ? a broker maybe ?
Use a VPN service which will give you an IP address of any country you choose.

jenius
2yo
Tips

Postby jenius » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:50 am

Hello,
Use a VPN service which will give you an IP address of any country you choose.
But Betfair are a pain in the ass when requesting proof of address and as said above, Poland residents are no longer accepted.

jenius
2yo
Tips

Postby jenius » Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:53 am

Someone yesterday recommended me this broker (unidentified link deleted)
Any feedback would be nice about this alternative.
Thanks.

[Mod note: please, do not post unidentifiable links. Name the broker, and then people know the company you are talking about. Many countries have restrictions about betting in their country. OLBG does not encourage or allow discussion of illegal ways to get round this, so please be careful in your discussions, thank you. :win: ]

gutshot1
2yo
Tips

Postby gutshot1 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:20 pm

Just read your post and interestingly you can get onto the Betfair exchange through one of their partners and I do believe Polish players are excepted. try it for yourself: