Software to find my bet

nutty2014
Listed Class
Tips

Software to find my bet

Postby nutty2014 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:25 am

I find myself taking lots of time finding my bets to trade but I only trade if it falls into a price range so what I am after is a software or website that will return all the games that are in my price range (football)

An added bonus would be then to apply my rules but just giving me the games that fall in my price range would be a real time saver.

Is there anything out there that can do this?

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Wed Apr 09, 2014 1:39 pm

I am not sure if there is a long list of football exchange prices that are listed by prices?

Have a google search for stakesoft, a while back they had some interesting ideas that may fit the bill. I don't use them.

Alternatively you could set up in excel?

Other members may have a better idea.

pumpdaball
At Stud
Tips

Re: Software to find my bet

Postby pumpdaball » Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:35 pm

I find myself taking lots of time finding my bets to trade but I only trade if it falls into a price range so what I am after is a software or website that will return all the games that are in my price range (football)

An added bonus would be then to apply my rules but just giving me the games that fall in my price range would be a real time saver.

Is there anything out there that can do this?
It would have to be a pretty nifty piece of software to sort out each days new games, and present you with the bones you should be picking at.. every days football games are listed on Betfair by time. all in a column easy to see the home draw away pricing. a few minutes would scan those and easily show you if they are the required odds you are after. im sure there is probably a company that can assist you, and will know how to charge for their time too.. it might be taking you lots of time to figure out your investments, but if you are making profit at least you are getting paid for your time.. however if you succeed maybe you can share it here, you may not be alone in your ideas...... :)
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

nutty2014
Listed Class
Tips

Postby nutty2014 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:08 am

Thanks for the suggestions and the pointers, I did find a program that you can put your own system into prices, rules ect and it will find you your bets but it comes with a hefty price after the 14 day trail plus a monthly sub not for me.

I am unsure if I can post a link to another site but I have found an excel spreadsheet that pulls all the information from betexplorer and gives you price ‘Upcoming fixtures from BetExplorer’ middle on the left

froment
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby froment » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:47 pm

Try Odds Filter at www.BTFOdds.com

For example, filter average 1X2 odds between 1.95 and 2.05 for next 7 days:

http://www.btfodds.com/soccer/football- ... verage,12X

You can choose average odds, best odds, or odds from specific bookmaker, all leagues or only spcific leagues, and you can choose between four markets: 1X2, Over/Under, DNB and BTTS.