David Haye Vs Tony Bellow : Saturday 4th March

BadReligion
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: David Haye Vs Tony Bellow : Saturday 4th March

Postby BadReligion » Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:45 pm

Good luck with your bet BadReligion :win:

Interesting watching the press conference in Liverpool this week to see how wound up Haye is by Bellew. Whilst I think there's a massive gap between the two in talent I do think Bellew has won the mind games.

It won't save him though, I like Haye in rounds 1-3 with target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words'>Betfair> at a price of 21/10.
Thanks man. It's only a speculative bet. I'm giving Tony Bellew absolutely no chance in this fight and I actually fear for his safety. I can see the ref jumping in and he'll be stopped on his feet like against Adonis Stevenson. The ref knows what's going to happen; everyone does. Bellew is slow, has limited ability and is overmatched in every way.

Incidentally, Haye was intimidated in all the verbal exchanges when he was scheduled to fight Fury a few years ago. He pulled out of that because he knew Fury would use his size and skill to dominate him like Klitschko. This time he is full of confidence. Would Haye have accepted this fight if there was even a slim chance he could lose. I think not.

sofaking
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby sofaking » Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:14 am

Good luck with your bet BadReligion :win:

Interesting watching the press conference in Liverpool this week to see how wound up Haye is by Bellew. Whilst I think there's a massive gap between the two in talent I do think Bellew has won the mind games.

It won't save him though, I like Haye in rounds 1-3 with target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words'> target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words'> target='_blank' href='http://olbg.info/6/L3/D/words'>Betfair> at a price of 21/10.
Thanks man. It's only a speculative bet. I'm giving Tony Bellew absolutely no chance in this fight and I actually fear for his safety. I can see the ref jumping in and he'll be stopped on his feet like against Adonis Stevenson. The ref knows what's going to happen; everyone does. Bellew is slow, has limited ability and is overmatched in every way.
You do realize that he's fighting David Haye? One of the worst hheavyweight champions of all time. I've laid him at 1.20 and plan to green up in play.

BadReligion
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby BadReligion » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:01 am

[/quote]

You do realize that he's fighting David Haye? One of the worst hheavyweight champions of all time. I've laid him at 1.20 and plan to green up in play.
[/quote]

I disagree that he's one of the worst heavyweights of all time. Charles Martin, Leon Spinx, Michael Moorer... the list of worse heavyweights than David Haye is endless.

If David Haye is such a weak heavyweight will Joshua fight him? It's a big money fight but would Joshua take it?

Gman84
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Gman84 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:49 pm

Wow!

Where to start. Fair play to Bellew he upset the odds and also credit to Haye for making no excuses and goving Bellew all the credit but I really do think Haye's ankle/Achilles or whatever it was made the difference and the fact is Bellew still couldn't knock him out and only the corner stopping it actually stopped it because there was no point him carrying on the way it was, the second knock down made a points win totally impossible (it looked a long long long shot by then anyway but he was still getting shots landed so maybe they felt it was closer than it was) and when you can't support your weight to throw punches properly then you aren't going to get the knockout you need.

Bellew had him in the 6th/7th but couldn't finish it as the weight he was carrying seen him start to blow hard as the fight went deeper.

Talk of a rematch but if Bellew calls the shots he should want it at cruiserweight but at the same time Haye needs to see if his body can actually recover and hack what it needs to be able to take.

A fight that leaves more questions than answers I think.
Grand National - Pinstickers Guide Blog

I am raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my wife. If you would like to help please follow the link below:

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/juliebrophy

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:53 pm

Totally agree with your comments Mr B

Fair play to Haye for carrying on, and then not using the injury as an excuse in the interview, can somebody tell me if he wants a rematch, not sure if he mentioned it or not??? :eyebrows:

In all honesty, if any rematch was to be fought at Cruiserweight, it won't happen, surely Haye cannot lose that much weight at his age to actually have a chance of winning.

sofaking
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby sofaking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:01 am

Easy money, never in doubt. :cool:

Micko70
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Micko70 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:13 am

never in doubt????????????

You must have been watching the wrong fight :shock: :lol:

sofaking
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby sofaking » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:21 am

never in doubt????????????

You must have been watching the wrong fight :shock: :lol:
Couldn't find a sarcasm emoji. :eyebrows:

KanKeano
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby KanKeano » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:49 am

Personally, I thought his corner were reckless at best leaving him in there after his injury in the 6th round. He was lucky that Bellew didn't do more damage to him than he did to him because he was a sitting duck.

I also think we won't see Haye fighting again in the ring despite talk of a re-match. His body is not upto it.
OLBG Moderator

Twitter | KanKeano_OLBG

Owner of KanKeano Bears | SUPERBOLBG
AFC Conference Champions Season 5
AFC South Champions Season 3, 4 & 5

BadReligion
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby BadReligion » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:34 pm

Well done Sofaking.

I didn't see that happening. David Haye was landing heavier than Bellew prior to the injury but he looked slower and was missing by a distance. He looked a shadow of his former self. I'm not sure what would have happened had the injury not occurred. I still would have favoured Haye at that point.