Round 2 - Last 16

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:57 pm

I am trying very hard to keep my typing clean from bad words but this was so so poor and I feel sorry for the fans who pay good money to watch them, bad enough for us to watch it on television.

I wonder who is going to be interviewed and explain how they lost to the outsiders in this comp.

I am starting to think I am glad we are out as France would of murdered us.

This was certainly not CARLING

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:02 pm

Every single one of those players needs to have a bloody good look at themselves in the mirror
Not one of them can come off that pitch and think they did themselves justice
I don't include Rashford in that as he only came on in the 85th minute, he also went on three runs, one of which nearly created a scoring chance

The blame will be laid at the managers door but if we cannot put out a strong enough eleven from our squad to take on a country whose population is 330,000 and come out winning we are truly a dreadful side

I didn't expect us to win the tournament but I did expect to progress from tonight
Must not take anything away from the Icelandic side as they deserve all the accolades they will get for their performance

PhilGSolent
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby PhilGSolent » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:05 pm

Ian Wright and Lee Dixon were in the team responsible for the Sun headline Yanks 2 Planks 0 when we lost in Boston.

I was there, I know it was only a warm up for the 1994 World Cup that we failed to qualify for.
We were dreadful that day too. 23 years on same old story.

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:05 pm

I know we have come out of Europe (EU) but come on this is taking the mickey out of embarrassment.I have never seen England play this bad losing to such a small nation in all my 46 years.

Even if we had drawn and lost on pens that would of been something...but wow I really dont know what happens to England now.The FA have some serious thinking to do.

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:06 pm

It is hard to understand how they could qualify so well then go out like that surely Switzerland are better then Iceland and they beat them twice something is badly wrong.

PhilGSolent
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby PhilGSolent » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:07 pm

Fair enough they did admit they were there.

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 pm

Ian Wright and Lee Dixon were in the team responsible for the Sun headline Yanks 2 Planks 0 when we lost in Boston.

I was there, I know it was only a warm up for the 1994 World Cup that we failed to qualify for.
We were dreadful that day too. 23 years on same old story.
I remember that game Phil, Alexi Lalas came back at Ian Wright with a great line and Wrighty admitted a few years later that only a couple of times in his career did a player shut him up and that was one of them

sean rollings
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby sean rollings » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:08 pm

SORRY BUT IT IS ROYS FAULT

ROONY PLAYED POORLY AND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY RASHFORD WAS ONLY GIVEN 5 MINS I WAS SHOUTING 20 MINS EARLIER TO GET HIM ON

ROY COME ON TV NOW AND QUIT

horage
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby horage » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:09 pm

what about carrol and crouchie no wingers hittting long balls to cahill; your

centre half is your centre forward coz your centre forward is taking the free

kicks surrender monkey wroy you spineless money grabbing tanker.

you should have resigned after the appalling display

in the world cup; but no honour for you; another couple of years wages

instead of handing over to someone who knows how to win......

All england coaching staff resign and spend one months notice cleaning

toilets ...............so you know what we had to watch tonight ..........

WELL DONE ICELAND ................

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:13 pm

SORRY BUT IT IS ROYS FAULT

ROONY PLAYED POORLY AND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY RASHFORD WAS ONLY GIVEN 5 MINS I WAS SHOUTING 20 MINS EARLIER TO GET HIM ON

ROY COME ON TV NOW AND QUIT
It is the manager and players fault Sean. Any eleven he chose to put out there should be able to beat a side like Iceland PERIOD

simoncoolhand
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby simoncoolhand » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:14 pm

I've said it before, the big teams of European football aren't as good as they think they are. Or maybe it's the press and supporters build them up to be better than they are.

Look at that England team and 5 of the starting team are from a Spurs team that had a chance to win the Premier league and bottled it in the end. They aren't big time players. When the pressure comes on to the intensity it does in this kind of match, they go missing.

Hart isn't a world class goal keeper, I don't know why Man City haven't looked for someone else with the budget they have.

Who are England's super stars? They don't have any.....Rooney is the nearest thing and he's about 5 years past his prime.

meoldmate
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby meoldmate » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:16 pm

Wright wants to say, what we are thinking, crikey these players were poor simple.

My one year old can control a ball better than most of them.

You get taught at an early age on how to trap a ball, they are all over twenty and cannot.

This was rubbish, I am off to do something else.