Handicapper
Tips

Postby Charity10k » Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:14 pm

Deleted as Spam

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:31 am

I think the group winners will be France,England,Germany,Spain,Belgium,and Portugal does anyone disagree?

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:22 pm

I think the group winners will be France,England,Germany,Spain,Belgium,and Portugal does anyone disagree?
I wouldn't disagree that they are the most likely group winners, but a number of the favourites offer poor value at the current best odds on offer.

I have just completed my blog detailing my views on the value bets in the Group winners markets, which makes quite interesting reading.

Euro 2016 - Group Stage Winners - Value Selections
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410306

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Sat Dec 19, 2015 5:52 pm

Very good article Robmull i will say Germany are a bit short odds wise for the group winners but they have a lot of quality players already in the main team and some youngsters coming through.And i think Julian Draxler will finally get his big break in the international stage and change from a player with potential to the player the major clubs will fight for.

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Thanks titans choice,

I suspect that Germany will win their group, but as you say they don't appeal at the best odds on offer.

It will be interesting to see how the experiment pans out during the Group stage and I am looking forward to writing a further blog covering other group markets, once we are happy with the new computer models.

All the best with your selections for the tournament.

Robmull
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Robmull » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:54 am

Further to my previous posts on this thread, I have now completed my analysis to find value bets in respect of the teams finishing last in each of the 6 groups for Euro 2016.

Although the only 2 bookmakers have formed markets so far, I was surprised to find that 4 teams offer sufficient value based on my ratings to warrant small stakes bets, as detailed in my blog below:

Euro 2016 – Teams To Finish Last In Each Group – Value Bets
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410451

Euro 2016 – Group Stage Winners – Value Bets
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410306

Naps Of The Day – How To Choose Value Selections
http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410221

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:29 pm

Who out of England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Wales will go the furthest in Euro 2016?

For me, It all depends on who wins 'The Battle of Britain' on 16th June.
Read my thoughts here http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=410601

Please feel free to leave a comment on progression and your betting markets on the Blog.

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:00 pm

[quote="garlicsauce"]Who out of England, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Wales will go the furthest in Euro 2016?

For me, It all depends on who wins 'The Battle of Britain' on 16th June.
Read my thoughts here http://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?

I agree it will be between England and Wales but if i had to pick 1 of them i would go England as i think Wales lack a true top class striker while England have a choice of Kane,Sturridge,Vardy and Rooney who i admit has not had a good season but they would all get in the Wales team.And that is not even bringing up Berahino but i think Wales needs to get lucky and not have any injuries to do well at this tournament but you could argue that Wales will have the 2 best players on the pitch when they face England in Aaron Ramsey and Gareth Bale who would both get in the England team and you could argue about Ashley Williams getting in the England team as well.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Fri Jan 29, 2016 5:50 pm

I completely agree on injuries Titan. They could really mess up Wales and both Irish teams hopes. England should be ok unless they are decimated!

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:58 am

Does anyone else think Marko Mandzukic has a chance of top goal scorer at the euros as he is probably their best striker and i think they have a decent chance at this tournament as they have a decent goalkeeper who is first chance goalkeeper at Monaco.They have a ok defense led by Liverpool's Dejan Lovren and experienced player Darijo Srna but they have probably the best midfield in the tournament.There is no doubt Luca Modric and Ivan Rakitic would get in any team at this tournament and Mateo Kovacic is another classy performer and Ivan Perisic had a very good qualifying campaign.And with Spain,Czech Republic and Turkey in their group.I admit Spain will be tough but if Croatia play to their best their could get a draw and i think they are better then the other 2 teams.And i think Mandzukic will score goals and i think he will get chances against Czech Republic who did top their group but still yet in 14 goals and their where the only team who won the group and conceded over 10 goals Turkey might be tougher as they only yet in 9 goals.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Wed Feb 24, 2016 9:55 am

Should Rooney be an automatic choice to play in the opening game or would members prefer Kane/Vardy.

Rooneys form seems hit and miss and is currently injured. Hodgson seems to regard him as first on the team sheet but has his time as England talisman come to an end?

Kane i especially like and to my eyes i would always have him in the team its whether Rooney should be automatically there in a deeper role.

Kane to be top England goalscorer is 4/1, with Rooney at 7/2 with Bet Victor.

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby garlicsauce » Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:57 pm

I think that Hodgson needs to be careful as to who he takes and they must prove their fitness beforehand. Not only Rooney, but Sturridge and Wellbeck also. I can't see him leaving the current Captain behind if fit or not starting him. For England to go far in the tournament, Hodgson will have to break the mould for me and start with those in form. If that be Vardy, Dele Alli, Kane etc., then so be it. Will he be brave enough though?