Meet up at Doncaster

spexyone
2yo
Tips

Meet up at Doncaster

Postby spexyone » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm

Me and the wife "Avril64" were lucky enough to get tickets for the Races at Doncaster today, We met some people at the Double Trigger Statue at 12pm and straight away realised everyone was very friendly and helpful. Nigel came and introduced himself and had a word with everyone and we were informed to meet back at 1:45 to be able to go into the parade ring to choose the best turned out horse, another guy who was very friendly but unfortunately me nor the wife could remember his name, he was from sheffield and took the wife details to send her a scarf, he knows who he was and we'd like to thank him for being helpful and friendly, there were a couple I think from Glossop very nice and again friendly, then there was Dave Snowy58 And Solomon plus 2 other guys who I can't remember there names, anyway the wife got the first winner 16/1 the daughter backed 5 winner and me well I backed 7 losers lol but it was a fantastic day and would like to thank all involved in a first class day, and everyone we met, it was a pleasure, I would recommend anyone not been to try and go on one of these meet up days, I have been going to the races for 40 years and as I said I never backed a winner and still enjoyed the day and people we met, all others we met and I can only apologise i'm terrible with names, but it was lovely meeting you all. A great day Thank OLBG

[Mod edit - thanks for reposting in the correct place :win: I've deleted the old one and renamed this one. Glad you have a great time at the races! These OLBG days are tremendous :win: ]

TeddyT
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby TeddyT » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:33 am

I think that was me that chatted with you and Avril in the winner's enclosure, Spexyone.
It was lovely to meet you all and great to hear that you had such a positive first experience on your first OLBG raceday.
I will definitely arrange for the scarf to be sent out to you early next week and we hope to see you all again at another raceday in the near future.

Thanks
Darren
OLBG Tipster Competition Manager