New Members Needed!!!

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

New Members Needed!!!

Postby newbie » Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:55 am

Hi OLBGers,

I'm from the team, Football Stars.

If you are serious in winning some prize $$$ based on team effort, I sincerely invite you to join my team, Football Stars.

Due to the fact that, this team is under-strength, we need some serious players to make up the 1st XI. We need probably another 3-4 players.

Main objective of joining this team is to aim for the 'League Title' (Top Team) every season (every month). If not, qualify for 'Champions League' (Top 3).

If you have what it takes, PM me.
Dun wait further, we need to set up this team fast enough so as to compete from this month onwards.
One A Day Football Runner-Up Mar 12
Hit The Net 10/11 Winner Mar 11

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:17 am

Seems that no one is keen to join my team, despite the invitation. :(

Tubes180
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Tubes180 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:54 am

I would be happy to join, but your team name suggests you are a football team and I tip on many sports.
I am looking for a challenge to hopefully add a bit of discipline to my tipping.

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:17 am

Main objective is to aim for the prize come end of each month. It does not really matter if you tip on just football or many sports. As long you contribute to the success of the team, that's what it counts. :win:

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:09 am

Tubes180, Welcome On Board!!! :D

Invitation send out to fellow OLBGers is perhaps a bit late. Nevermind, it's ok. At least this team is slowing expanding. :cool:

Let's build up this team from here, & bring it to greater heights!!! :win:

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... *Football Stars'....* ~ Team Hopeful'....

Postby Pint Size » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:00 am

Hiya Newbie'

I'd be intrested in joining the ''Football Stars'' Team (.... IF allowed').... As ''Tubes180'' said, I could also do with some discipline in my Betting'....

Few Questions though;....

1'.. Will Selections of the Team as a Whole be discussed by Team Members ??
2'.. Will Team be sticking to Strategy, i.e', Sticking to what makes each Member their Profit, Football, Tennis, Golf', Horses, etc'.... Or will Team Members be left to their own devices in the hope that everyone makes a reasonable attempt to not only make a Profit, But also to not Lose the Profit they have made ??
3'.. I Always back the Prediction I make in the ''Football One~A~Day Comp (.... Run by Garlic Sauce')'', As take more time researching them Bets than any other, Would that be welcomed by Team Members (.... If accepted') ??.... i.e';
1x2:
HT/FT:
Over/Under:
Correct Score:

Note: I am Currently in Profit in only 1' Month outta' 4' (.... Last Month'.... Only been on OLBG' since December'), But am looking at taking My Selections more seriously from ''MAY'' Onwards'....

Thanks, Pint Size :hope:

PaulBrown14
2yo
Tips

Postby PaulBrown14 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:11 pm

Id be happy to join, i have my own team (just me for now lol) but i expect to turn a profit each and every month betting on Golf, Football, Snooker, Darts & Horse Racing.

Ive only been on OLBG a week, but already in profit :D

Let me now how to go about joining if ya want your 5th Member so we can go take on these other teams and win $$$$

Thanks Paul :yes:

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:05 pm

Hi Pint Size,

There's no hard & fixed rule that, every selections or strategy have to be discussed with fellow members. As long your selections (regardless which sports) is a winning one, it sure will contribute to the success of the whole team.

Each member has its own favorite sport(s) to tip on.
Eg: Sebestian tip only on football, Newbie tip on football & basketball.

Hope the above helps. :)

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 pm

Hi PaulBrown14,

It's nice to see that you already in profit just 1week on OLBG, but don't let success get into your head. Results can change every fast in a matter of days.

If you feel that, you have what it takes to contribute to the success of the team, I welcome you with open hands. :win:

I will PM you the procedures of joining our team comes May. Let's work hard together to bring our team to great success in the coming months ahead. :cool:

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

.... Team Hopeful'....

Postby Pint Size » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:38 pm

Thanks Newbie'

Is it o.k' to join the Team then ??'.... IF so when do I join (.... Today or ''1st May'') ??'....

Will take a lot more care with my Bets from ''1st May'' onwards'....

Thanks again, Pint Size :win:

Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby newbie » Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:53 pm

Hi Pint Size,

You can only join or leave a team in the 1st 10days of each new month. I will PM you shortly. :)

PaulBrown14
2yo
Tips

Postby PaulBrown14 » Tue May 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Thanks for the Invite, I finished April in profit and if it wasn't for some real shockers id have had done even better!

Id like to wish the whole team the best of luck with your bets and hope we all do really well.

If anyone wants to get in touch you can PM me on here or contact me through my facebook page below.

http://tinyurl.com/7sqwovo

or follow me on Twitter @PaulBrown_Tw

Thanks Guys :D