yetanotherKOP Team Thread

stamina
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stamina » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 am

Cheers Boss, horse racing selections have been terrible in real betting terms, I never even back it as my cash went on the golf and so far not looking good at the Maybank. :shock:

I just had a look at your tip history and you selected Wigan to beat utd. Grrr. :x well done mate. :D I had roma, inter, ross county and arsenal and city and utd in a accy. Utd let the side down. :x

Nice win with oosty at the masters, though he came second, I read that you got a bit back because you traded. Great call. :cool:

Hope your doing well overall with life in general and things are looking good for the weekend bets. :hope:

Hello other team members, How are you doing? :yes:

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 am

hi stam

all good thanks mate...

golf wasnt too bad this wk as I managed to get a bit back on palmer and piercy in the US... did small stakes in the euro and included zanotti at 640 as a trader.. shocked to see him 3rd on saturday!! down to 32 to lay so got a fair bit back there which helped the week..

layed spurs as usual this w/end for more profit lol (wheels well and truly off).. the sooner harry goes the better as we have been awful since that tax trial/fab etc

hope youre good mate and bets going well... wish I had blogged all my footie this mth as I'm about +20 LSP (for a change!)

swash > just seen u werent about at the w/e and you missed your final challenge picks with the nags.. you were 2nd too mate... such a shame as u would have probably qualified..sorry fella

going very well in the blog tables tho mate.. best of luck

team looking much healthier these days guys

:win:

swashbuckler
Stallion
Tips

Postby swashbuckler » Mon May 14, 2012 11:25 am

swash > just seen u werent about at the w/e and you missed your final challenge picks with the nags.. you were 2nd too mate... such a shame as u would have probably qualified..sorry fella
Sorry mate..Just seen this :? I'm not sure how I missed that weekend's selections :?

I can hardly remember what happened last week let alone 3 weeks back. Still.... You have me scratching my head now as to why & how I missed out :?

Hope life is treating everyone well :hope: :win:

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Fri May 18, 2012 2:41 pm

i think u were offline that weekend as didnt see you around. when I ascored the comp I realised you had missed the final day... not to worry

going well this month mate.. great tipping.. winners all over

stam- nice going in the challenge too

good stuff guys

team looking healthy!!

Stringfellow
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby Stringfellow » Sat May 19, 2012 1:12 pm

#headdownkickingtheground.........

:oops: :oops:

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:22 pm

good luck with blackpool today SF :win:

stamina
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stamina » Thu May 24, 2012 2:28 pm

Good luck Gecko in the Challenge semi's, lets try a make it team double. Its a first for me making this far. If I do win the cup, I am going to print the page and frame it. :oops:

I will PM you later.

Hope all the team is well and having good fortune in real bets. :hope:

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Fri May 25, 2012 12:51 pm

have faith mate!!

best of luck to you.. would be a cracking effort if we both managed it eh

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Mon May 28, 2012 12:53 pm

stamina and myself doing our best for a team double in the racing challenges tonight folks...

good luck fella

stamina
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stamina » Mon May 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Good Start Gecko with the NAP winning. 10 v 5 after race 1.
Your horses have 3 jockeys riding them. The actual Jockey-yourself and me. Lets hope the horses can carry the weight :lol:
I have my horse riding gear on and whip at hand and I have the window open. the naybours (neighbours think I gone mad) :lol:

Race 2 coming up next for you Good luck

unlucky Mate I've decided to stop riding your horses, with less weight it might have got nearer. I have stop riding, will cheer from the sidelines instead.

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:09 am

unlucky stam.. we both had strong opponents last night

I started well but in the end it was just 1 winner difference... and annoyingly I went for athenian (which won) then changed it to russian bullet; cost me the 5 pt difference

.. should always stick with first instinct!!

revformon did well though - cant argue with 5 winners!

you were in there with a shout but unfortunately your NAP cost you, delboy scored in every race so it was a tough ask

top effort though mate as it's blooming hard to get to a final let alone win!

gecko6
Legend
Tips

Postby gecko6 » Tue May 29, 2012 2:33 am

I have my horse riding gear on and whip at hand
way too much information :wink: