These 3 tips should hopefully allow you to make a profit or at least break even from these offers.
First is to pick the offers from sites where the offer is set up in such a way for this to happen. What you are looking for is to SPEND your initial deposit on bingo tickets in order to get the bonus. Some sites will give you the bonus as soon as you deposit. These sites usually come with odd wagering requirements or pay winnings into the bonus account as opposed to money that you are able to withdraw.
The best bonuses currently available are with PaddyPower, WillHill and Ladbrokes. They are usually spend £5 and get a £20 bonus.
So here are 3 tips to improve your chances.
1) Play on a weekday during the day. From experience anytime around 11am seems to be best. The rooms are not busy and filled with people who only buy a few tickets. Spend your £5 in a 5p/10p game and buy the max amount of tickets usually about £2.50 worth. Low number of people in the rooms plus the fact they won't all be buying a great number of tickets improve your chances.
I often make a profit from my £5 or a small loss. Transfer this money out of the bingo account and to a sport/casino account. This should not affect your bingo bonus.
2) With the bonus money go to a high stakes room such as Joker Jackpot. There are typically 30 people in these rooms at 11am. These rooms are made up of people who will only buy about 4 or 5 tickets. The cost of tickets is usually between 25p and 50p. Buying the max amount of tickets will usually cost around £4. Always buy the max with the bonus. You should be able to get at least 4 games out of your bonus money.
A house usually pays around about £23 and the first prize usually about £10. It is not unusual to hit both in a game with the buying the max strategy.
3) Cross your fingers! Bingo is a game of luck at the end of the day. As I have experienced you can come away having lost your £5 but coming one number away from £50. Similarly I've hit 4 numbers in a row to win decent amounts.
So remember - aim for an unpopular time of day, use the bonus to buy the max amount of tickets in a high stakes game such as Joker Jackpot and most importantly cross your fingers!
Bought the max amount of tickets with his £5 deposit. Won the second prize of £7.70 but sadly it was shared with another. So a £1.15 loss to obtain the £20 free bonus money.
Joker Jackpot opened at 12pm. Room had between 21 and 30 players and top prizes paying £16 to £21. Hit two top prizes having bought the max amount of tickets in 5 games. So £38 in less than an hour for a small risk.
Has anyone else followed the strategy?
However if you stick to the PP, Laddies and WillHill bonus then whatever you win with the bonus money is all yours. It can be withdrawn straight away. As soon as you receive the bonus money, any tickets bought come from the bonus amount not your own money.
But many of us does not like the complicated rules rather than simple and safe one.
I used to run a bingo game before the online world emerged.
Bingo is largely a game of luck. But you can swing the odds in your favor this way:
1. Play at a bingo hall that lets you pick your own bingo cards.
2. Try to pick bingo cards that don't have any or very little duplication of numbers.
The more number coverage you can get the better. But this won't guarantee a win. If you are good at keeping up, then play more cards. Playing more cards increases your chances of winning if you can keep up.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users