Win an Ipad or Iphone

The Shark
Stallion
Tips

Win an Ipad or Iphone

Postby The Shark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Betfred have a fun free game where you just have to predict the first two lotto numbers from the draw of either the UK, Spanish, Irish, German or Greek Lotteries.

If you get the numbers right then choose an Ipad or Iphone

Free entry, you dont need a Betfred account, although you may as well open one and get a £50 free bet - register here - Betfred

Free Lotto Comp Here

The Shark
Stallion
Tips

Postby The Shark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:30 pm

Terms & Conditions

* Offer only available at Betfred.com - go here Free Lotto Comp Enter Here
* The prize will take the form of apple iPhone or iPad 16gb.
* Strictly one entry per house hold per draw, per week (multiple entries on the same draws in the same week will not count and will make all previous entries void, by that person/IP Address).
* All entries must be made and registered at least 30 minutes prior to respected draw time, any entries after that time will be void.
* Each entry will receive a confirmation report, confirming the selections made for that draw.
* In each specified lottery draw the first two numbers drawn in succession will count for the purpose of the result.
* In the event of a draw not completing all entries will be void.
* The main Irish lottery draw on both draw days, will only count for the purpose of the Irish Lottery draw.
* Ambiguous, illegible or incomplete entries will not count, over 18’s only.
* The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the bonus as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
* The Predictor is free to enter and will be run on any of the following Betfred.com lottery products from 21st October to the 28th November 2010, inclusive, U.K lottery, Irish Lottery, Spanish Lottery, German lottery and Greek Lottery.
* The winners will be notified by email/phone within 48 hours of the competition closing date, each week.
* By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by each and all these terms and conditions. Betfred reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold bonuses for violating any of these terms and conditions. Betfred reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions. Any amendments will be published on the Website.
* There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is non transferable.
* The winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their bonus.
* Betfred reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering bonus amount) Betfred reserves the right to substitute a bonus of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
* General Betfred.com rules apply. The Managing Director's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.

gripperrocks
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby gripperrocks » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:32 pm

Cheers guys, Owt for Nowt! :D

sergeant_cecil
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby sergeant_cecil » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:49 pm

Looks to me a way of getting new e-mail addresses to that they can spam you forever. :no:

Then again I might have a vendetta against Fred for the cowardly way he refuses to take my bets !

:rant:

gripperrocks
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby gripperrocks » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:53 pm

I just opted out of the newsletters, etc. Even if they come they are easy enough to unsubscribe. They are a crap bookies though.....

The Shark
Stallion
Tips

Postby The Shark » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:25 pm

lol they can send me all the emails they want if they give me an ipad

cherylfoster
2yo
Tips

Postby cherylfoster » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Thats the exciting offer. I like it. But prize is too hight. Betfred looking nice this time. I am thinking about this. I want to try it. I will try it very soon.

lazarus76
At Stud
Tips
Location: Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here!

Postby lazarus76 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:15 pm

Mods, have a word :P
If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?

Superbolbg II Champion.

Twitter - https://twitter.com/lazarus76

Online Trader
Stallion
Tips

Postby Online Trader » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:16 pm

Cheryl, roughly translated this means you will be banned for spamming :yes:
Follow me on Twitter

Light Years Behind

UnderdogsLover
Stallion
Tips

Postby UnderdogsLover » Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:41 pm

:) Think i might have ago, not got an i pad phone..

bigfrank08
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby bigfrank08 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:19 pm

had a quick look..didnt see comp or chance to enter...i am very tired tho....not a Betfred user so im lost :( cant be bothered openin account either but do wana enter
Only for bad luck i would have no luck!!!

Antony OLBG
Stallion
Tips

Postby Antony OLBG » Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:27 pm

This is an old thread dug up by a spammer a few posts ago - looking at the details it looks like it expired a while ago