Confessions of a system addict

mcna113
Handicapper
Tips

Confessions of a system addict

Postby mcna113 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:24 am

As a long time lurker I've finally decided to throw my hat into the ring with a blog.

I have done some soul searching and am ready to admit that I am a systems addict! Apparently admitting you have a problem is the hardest part.

The problem as I'm sure many have had is that I start with a system hit a losing patch and quickly shelf said system...Not this time!!

As somebody who is limited on time systems have offered me the chance to pick a few horses each day without much effort. Whilst this approach does throw up winners it also throws up selections that you know for whatever reason you should not be backing.

I have therefore decided to continue to use a vast array of systems which utilise, breeding, trainer / jockey traits etc. BUT to also take the form into account before placing any bets.

This will be a work in progress so please be gentle. For ease all bets will be 1pt singles and will be settled to SP.

Thanks
Last edited by mcna113 on Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:18 am, edited 2 times in total.

mcna113
Handicapper
Tips

Re: Confessions of a system addict

Postby mcna113 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:31 am

Right first up

This selection come courtesy of a system which tracks little known or up and coming jockeys, and trainers who use them to their advantage.

1840 Southwell - Riddlestown

The selection has won 7 times at Southwell; won last time out at Towcester so is in form but has been dropped in trip to 2m4f. This doesn't concern me too much as the shorter trip hasn't proved to be a problem before.