Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: K'CHINNGS NO STONE LEFT UNTURNED

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:17 pm

*** WRITE UP RESULT ***

(WON 4/6 SP)

2.05 Catterick (5pts WIN)
HEAR NO EVIL 8/13 :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>:

RET 5pts WIN x 4/6 SP = 8.33pts (3.33pt profit)

This 6yr old is trained by Dan Skelton for this class Novice hurdle over 2 miles 3 furlongs and has Harry Skelton in the plate today.

Last time out finished a very creditable 5 lengths 3rd to (Coole Hall) in a class 2 novice hurdle over 2m 6 furlongs on a soft surface with (Senor Lombardy) in 2nd the place.

My selection only faded late on and this significant ease in grade and tripdrop in grade will see this one tough to beat today.

The winner and runner up havnt raced again since however they have won 6 races between them both and look useful yardsticks in the context of today's event and grade.

The form of the 4th (Donnas delight) looks decent too having previously won a class 4 novice hurdle and was narrowly denied in the same grade last time out and considering this rival was 10 lengths in arrears adds more substance to the form.

On my selections penultimate start beat (Imperial Eloquence) by over 5 legths in a class 4 novice hurdle over todays trip on a soft surface.

The runner up has disapointed this term however had previously placed in a couple of listed NH flat races whilst the 4th (Delire destruval) whom was 7 lengths adrift of my selection finished 2nd in a listed hurdle at Haydock next time out so to beat these 2 looks rock solid

Trip and ground both look ideal and will be tough to beat with a clear round and is still open to plenty of improvement after only a handful of runs to date.

The price won't be for everyone taste however I always say "never be ashamed to win" and hopefully I can pick off some easy targets if all goes to plan
Last edited by kerching1971 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 3 times in total.

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:19 pm

*** WRITE UP RESULT ***

(WON 5/4 SP) :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>:

12.45 Leicester (3pts WIN)
NOT ANOTHER MUDDLE 1/1 EP

RET 3pts WIN x 5/4 SP = 6.75pts (3.75pt profit)

This 7yr old is trained by Gary Moore for this class 4 handicap chase over 2 miles and has J Moore in the plate today.

Last time out on chase debut beat Nicky Henderson's (Fixe le cap) by 2.5 lengths in a class 3 novice chase over 2 miles 4 furlongs on a soft surface and tbh was waiting on this ones shoulder ready to pounce at any time imo.

The runner up was also debuting over fences however had previously been narrowly denied in a (grade 3 hurdle) in which my selection was (5th) in the same race and considering there was a 16 ibs weight pull for the 1/6 fave over hurdles compared to fences it looks a smart effort to beat him with something in hand.

My selection ran a cracker to finish approximately 6 lengths in the afore mentioned (grade 3) over 2 miles so the significant drop in trip today is a concern however shouldn't catch this one out for flat speed having ran well over this distance over hurdles and with the ground looking ideal should make a bold bid with a clear round.

Jumped well on debut and should improve for the experience and with grade 3 form over hurdles this class 4 handicap chase should be within this ones sphere of ability and could well follow up today.

J Moore is familiar with his mount today having rode him on 4 of his 6 career starts and is still open to plenty of improvement especially over fences.
Last edited by kerching1971 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:10 pm

*** WRITE UP RESULT ***

(WON 11/8 EP)

3.00 Newcastle (3pts WIN)
THEGLASGOWARRIOR 11/8 :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>:

RET 3pts WIN x 11/8 EP = 7.12pts (4.12 pt profit)

This 4yr old is trained by Jim Goldie for this class 5 handicap over 1m 4 furlongs and has P J Mcdonald in the plate today.

Last time out my selection beat (King Kevin) over todays (course and distance) in a class 6 handicapand steps up in grade today.

The runner up (king kevin) has upheld the form of the race subsequently having won his next 2 starts and is 4 from 5 since November 2017 and looks a useful yardstick today.

This race has worked out well witj the 4th placed (Acker Bilk) winning by 8 lengths next time before before narrowly denied by (epitaph) recently.

My selection was formerly trained by Michael Bell and under this yard finished a respectable 2 lengths 2nd to (Mistress quickly) over 1m 4 furlongs back in June 2017.

The winner is trained by Ralph Becket and has subsequently won a class 3 handicap by over 2 lengths so the close proximety to this rival looks solid for today's grade although my selection was in receipt of a fair chunk of weight on this occasion tbh.

Another run to note from last term was to finish 0.5 lengths 2nd to Roger Charltons (Pow wow) over 1m 2 furlongs and with that rival notching up a hatrick of consequative victories with a 9 length victoey next time it looks a decent effort.

Trip and track are both ideal being a previous course and distance winner and should be bang there at the finish with a similar effort although the form has worked out well its certainly (NOT) u beatable imo but rather a solid form contender.
Last edited by kerching1971 on Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:31 pm

*** WRITE UP RESULT ***

(WON 7/4 EP)

4.05 Meydan (2pts WIN)
BENBATI 7/4 :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>:

RET 2pts WIN x 7/4 EP = 5.50pt (3.5pt profit)

This 4yr old is trained by Saeed bin Suroor for this overly competative group 3 over 1m 1 furlong and has Oisin Murphy in the plate today

This selection has largely disapointed on his last 2 starts the best of which was to finish 11 lengths 5th behind (Enable) in a group 1 at Ascot however soft and heavy ground look valid excuses for those moderate efforts and is better judged on a firmer surface imo.

In June 2017 finished a very creditable 3.50 lengths 5th in the group 1 Epsom Derby behind (Wings of eagles) (Cracksman) (Cliffs of moher) and (Eminent)

(Cracksman) was narrowly denied in the Irish equivalent next time out before notching up a hatrick of consequative victories including the group 2 great volitiger the Neil group 2 stakes at Chantilly before taking the group 1 champion stakes by over 7 lengths so the close proximety to this rival reads well

The 4th (Eminent) has also franked the form having won a group 2 in France before finishing a good third in the irish champion group 1 stakes behind (Decorated knight) and again looks a useful yardstick.

Earlier in 2017 my selection finished 2 lengths 2nd to the afore mention (Eminent) in a group 2 over a mile on a good to firm surface and followed that wirh a close 2nd in the group 2 Dante stakes over 1m 2 furlongs behind (Permian)

The winner subsequently won the King Edward VII at Royal Ascot before a 2nd place in the group 1 Juddmonte de Paris so again the close proximety to this rival looks on a par with others within this highly competative field.

My selection will obviously have to prove those recent efforts all wrong towards the end of last seasons campaign although todays firmer surface should suit and returns to action today after a 124 day absence so race fitness will have to taken on trust.

A strong argument can be made for a large % of today's field and all have some sort of form chance and it could easily come down to (who's fitness is ripe at this specific time) although has a decent draw in stall no (5) and should run a good race although a win is asking alot in this tbh.

Fabulous race to watch however not so much to win money with any amount of certainty tbh

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:18 pm

(FRIDAYS TIPS to appear shortly-work in progress)

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:10 pm

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM 5 outa 5

100% WIN STRIKE RATE ON THE (WRITE UPS)

:D :D :D :eyebrows: :eyebrows: :wink: :wink: :shock: :shock:

(WON 15/8 SP)

5.55 Chelmsford (3pts WIN)
Titan GODDESS 5/4 :<a href=/school/lesson15.php>NAP</a>:

RET 3pts WIN x 15/8 SP = 8.6pts (5.62 pts profit)

This 6yr old is trained by M Murphy for this class 5 handicap over 1m and has Nicola Currie in the plate who is great value for her 3ibs apprentice claim.

This selection has been in good form since early December and last time out beat (Ventura Blues) by over 4 lengths in a class 3 handicap over a mile at Kempton and this event today represents a (double drop in grade) from 3 to 5.

This looked a smart effort considering the 4th placed (Stellar Surprise) has previously won a class 2 handicap in December and was beaten over 7 lengths.

On my selections penultimate start she was narrowly denied by (Dellaguista) in a class 5 handicap over todays (course and distance).

In hindsight this still looks a decent effort with the winner completing a hatrick of consequative victories including a class 4 last time out and had previously finished 5 lengths behind no other than the subsequent multiple group 1 winner (Enable) in 2016 at Newcastle.

Track and trip are both ideal having won multiple times over course and distance however has a welter burden of 10 st 1ibs today including her 6ibs penalty which could anchor this ones chances although the 3ibs apprentice claim will aid her cause.

However with a significant drop in grade from her last victory it could balance things out a touch and im still expecting a huge run although has a poor draw in stall no (7)

There's a couple of dangers most noteably Andrew Baldings (Highland Pass) who has ran against some smart sorts on turf however is still to replicate those efforts on an artificial surface although dangerous to ignore imo.

My selection is capable of putting a series of victories together as seen in 2016 and with a good victory 2 grades higher than today's albeit off a much lower weight looks the one to beat today.

Nicola Currie familiar with her mount having won on her last time out and is in good form herself having won 23% of her last 13 rides.

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:18 pm

(FINISHING ODDS 173/1

ALL PLACED RETURNING 4.5pts (2.5pts profit)
---------------------------------------------
** (OPTIONAL BONUS ROUND) **
----------------------------------------------
(1 PT EW MAX BET - 88/1 EW 6 FOLD)
(WON 5/4 SP

12.45 Leicester
NOT ANOTHER MUDDLE 1/1
(2ND 4/5 SP)

1.35 Clonmel
THE DRACONIEN 8/11
(WON 4/6 EP)

2.05 Catterick
HEAR NO EVIL 8/11
(WON 11/8 EP)

3.00 Newcastle
THEGLASGOWARRIOR 11/8
(2ND 9/4 SP)

4.05 Newcastle
JELLMOOD 2/1
(WON 15/8 SP)
5.55 Chelmsford
Titan GODDESS 5 /4

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:53 pm

****** IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: This blogg ******?

I'm a professional gambler and an avid form reader of upto 40-50 hrs per week (when I'm working) and have been for the past 5 yrs and make a good living from the sport of (horseracing).

As you can clearly see from my (write ups) I take this sport as serious as a heart attack as it's my chosen vocation however the problem I have at the moment is I'm not sure if I'm simply (talking to myself) when I'm posting as the site doesn't show the (number of views) to any Blogg or singular post.

I've given tips and been paid handsomely by some famous racehorse owners and varous other enthusiasts in the past (however) that's NOT MY GOAL in this exercise whatsoever.

It's (stressful enough) to make a living from this sport working for myself never mind having the added pressure of people paying me also (which I've become bored of) tbh.

HOWEVER I would like to share my work with the regular lad or lady on OLBG who hasn't the time or inclination to put the hrs in I can due to work or family commitments.

So if you would (like for me to continue) please let me know and aslong as I have atleast a couple of people I can try to help out (that's good enough for me) and I'll continue and simply transfer my work and form analysis to this site from my laptop.

Hopefully I can help someone somewhere and pass on my knowledge and experience in this sport along the way with NO PRESSURE either end because it's free.which works both ways for me.

So simple add a like or a name and let's see if I can make you a few quid throughout the 2018 season and im sure you can all appreciate everyone time is precious and if nobody is interested (cos I can't tell if they are) ill spend it more wisely somewhere or on something else.

I WILL GLADLY SHARE with everyone...why keep the work just to myself and I want (NOTHING) in return apart from "knowing someone's out there reading or looking in on posts"

K'CHING aka David

kerching1971
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby kerching1971 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:50 pm

***** NO RESPONSE = NO TIPS FOR FRIDAY *****

Such a shame after a 100% 5/5 win strike rate on Thursday...all I asked was for some responses. :no:

No tips for public consumption today as nobody wants them so no point me wasting my precious time copying and pasting from my laptop today.to OLBG today.

However ive got some beauties for myself and will undoubtedly smash the bookies again on Friday.

There's some (Dutch bets) on my other blogg (let's go Dutch 2 is always better than 1) however it's a (mine field) using those bets so be (careful) because it's only my 1st draft ive copied and pasted over and I have 3 rounds of elimination to keep the best bets ill actually use.

Over (50% didn't even make it to my final draft) for Friday as they were simply not up to my very high exacting standards and (exactly) why I whittle them down so it's (quality) over (qauntity) every time.

The final draft looks AWSOME n I can't wait til fri

The very best of luck and enjoy your weekend. :eyebrows:

chamucouk77
Group 2 Class
Tips

Postby chamucouk77 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:15 am

Hi

I for one am following your thread with interest. There are probably others but too lazy to reply. Keep up the good work!

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

Postby mazeymay » Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:52 am

Lots of people view the threads without posting up, I don't think its down to rudeness or being ungrateful
that they don't reply with a post, your thread is worth persevering with as you have had many many views already