Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Estonian Football Corner

Postby risto123 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 3:23 pm

On friday in Nations League:

Estonia - Finland

Estonia +0.5 AH @1.75

Estonia over 1.0 goals @2.75

So far Finland have won both of their games 1:0 thanks to T. Pukki who scored twice in first 15 minutes last month. At the same time Estonia lost both of their games 0:1 while conceding inside 15 minutes in both matches ...
Honestly i don't mind our team to relegated to league D anymore but could this happen then hopefully it's not going to be with 0 points and most importantly with 0 goals.
Obviously scoring goals is still problem for our team but what can you do when first target is always to keep a clean sheet which usually backfires.. However i believe that in the last 2 qualifying campaigns Finland kept just 2 clean sheets on the road so hopefully their defense struggles once more if the weather conditions are really bad once again(even the previous h2h game in september was blessed by heavy rain ...) And now it's way colder outside + in october our pitch tends to be frozen like it was 2 years ago when Greece both CBs couldn't handle it for more than 10 minutes ...

I'm probably way too optimistic this time around about our chances and that's why i'm not going with Finland -1 AH @3.50 - I am probably going to regret not betting against Estonia this time but hopefully not.

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:59 am

One more bet for today's Estonia vs Finland game.

Over 2 goals @2.30

Yes we are playing defensively and probably use 5-4-1 or similar formation this time aswell ... But still we are missing our 2-3 first choice CB's so Finland's T. Pukki who have scored twice in NL and 5 in Championship this season clearly fancies his chances to score more. And we now have striker in dutch second league who has scored 5 in 8 games or so so hopefully our goalscoring drough will end tonight. Usually you don't see that kind of odds for over 2 line so i guess it's definitely worth a try.

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:40 pm

Estonia vs Finland
0/3 :no:
Well it's just one of these days where everything goes wrong. Obviously you defend well for 90 minutes and then fall asleep in the first added minute and that's it as T. Pukki leads Finland to their third consecutive 1:0 win ... Oh well then. Atleast Hungary game on monday gives chance to bounce back ...

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:22 pm

On monday in Nations League:

Estonia vs Hungary

Under 2 goals @1.90

I'm pretty sure that both teams'd have hoped to start this competion with much better results than they actually managed ...
Hungary did beat Greece at home but they lost both awaygames 0:1
Estonia have gone even further in terms of losing 0:1 as they've lost all 3 NL games with that score ...
Hungary may have scored 5 in most recent h2h game but just like their only trip to Tallinn showed then here it's never easy for anyone.
I'm sure that both teams will try to get back on winning ways but they probably do that by shutting the defense down and somehow scoring 1 or 2 goals ..
So i expect another typical monday night football here - lowscoring one.

risto123
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:40 pm

On monday in Nations League:

Estonia vs Hungary

Under 2 goals @1.90
Bet may have lost but atleast i can proudly to announce that Hungary is shit. They scored 3 against us but still didn't win.