Help about making tips

Englishman13
2yo
Tips

Help about making tips

Postby Englishman13 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:57 am

I'm going to win a prize in Football AH comment comps, but now i cant write a tip with comment. As I can see, it's becouse i have wrote bad tips (?). Can someone of admins contact me, becouse i don't understand what I have done wrong, and if i did something, i will change it, couse it's really important for me to can write a tips with comments, becouse it's just a few days left on september.

nors
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Postby nors » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:17 am

You would have received an e mail about the quality of your tips. Please reply to that mail if you want to discuss your comments.
So your comment
- it must be in reasonable english
- no duplication across comments
- need to explain WHY you are backing the selection

Having said that we are also getting hundreds of comments along the lines of "Im backing tennis player A because he is ranked 5 so will beat tennis player B who is ranked 9" . While that is a reason, Im sorry but it not of sufficient quality to be worth any prize money!!

I'll say again, HELPFUL COMMENTS = CASH - its that simple"
OLBG as mentioned on loads of occasions will not be paying cash TO ANYONE in the comments competitions that do not reach a high enough standard.

Antony OLBG
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Antony OLBG » Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:40 am

Your comments give no useful information at all and just say which player you think is better

Some examples

At the moment Eleni Daniilidou is way better player than Lertcheewakarn - taht's all what we need to know at this match to bet for Greek player.

At the moment Higgins is really better player than Jones, so this bet is just comparing players skills, not results.

At the moment Blake is really better player than Olivetti. No mater how old he is - he'll win this one. No chances for Albano to win.

He's better player than Evgeny - that's all what we need to know, to bet for Denis Istomin