William Hill Offer

SnowKnight1
Group 2 Class
Tips

William Hill Offer

Postby SnowKnight1 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:57 pm

Don’t do much football betting, so hoping someone on here can help.

William Hill had an offer if you placed £10 on the EPL outright market you get £2 for each goal scored during August by Salah,Fernandez,Kane or Fernandinho.

I placed £10 on Leicester to finish top 4 which was (and still is) one of their outright markets. The guidance does not limit the outright terms to any one market; I understood mine to be a valid bet. Indeed they give examples of various outright markets you can pick from.

They are refusing to pay saying my bet is not an outright market but it is listed in their outrights section!

Any advice?

SnowKnight1
Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: William Hill Offer

Postby SnowKnight1 » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:12 pm

Just to add:

How do I claim?
Go to the 2021/22 English Premier League Outright market and place a bet of at least £10 win or £5 each way on your selection at odds of at least 1/5.
These Outright markets include; Winner, Relegation and Top Goalscorer plus several others.

Seymour Winners
Group 1 Class
Tips

Re: William Hill Offer

Postby Seymour Winners » Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:53 am

Don’t do much football betting, so hoping someone on here can help.

William Hill had an offer if you placed £10 on the EPL outright market you get £2 for each goal scored during August by Salah,Fernandez,Kane or Fernandinho.

I placed £10 on Leicester to finish top 4 which was (and still is) one of their outright markets. The guidance does not limit the outright terms to any one market; I understood mine to be a valid bet. Indeed they give examples of various outright markets you can pick from.

They are refusing to pay saying my bet is not an outright market but it is listed in their outrights section!

Any advice?
I am not sticking up for bookies here, but an outright market, as I understand it, is WIN only.
So EPL outright market would be a bet on who wins the EPL. It does not include place betting.