Group 2 Class
Tips

Re: April weekend £10 underdog competition week 5 for 27th,28th and 29th

Postby Hazlewood86 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:53 pm

Huddersfield vs Everton
Premier League
Saturday 28th October - 3pm kick off

Everton to win @ 3.25 (bet365)

I was tempted to go for Bournemouth as I think they’re over priced against a Saints team in terrible form but I’m going to back Big Sam’s Everton to beat Huddersfield. Everton haven’t been great away from home this season but they’re showing signs of improvement in general. Their defence is tightening up and with a front 3 of Tosun, Walcott and Bolasie they should be able to nick a goal or two. Huddersfield have drawn more blanks at home this season than any other team and although they beat Watford in their last game they’ve been in poor form generally. That win meant Huddersfield have all but secured their safety whereas Everton will be keen to secure 8th place at least which wouldn’t be a disastrous season and will keep Big Sam employed for next season. I fancy Everton to do a professional job here and come away with the win even if they don’t play the most exciting football.

The Snail
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby The Snail » Sat Apr 28, 2018 1:37 pm

English Premiership
Southampton Vs Bournemouth 3pm
Bournemouth 21/5 Marathon Bet

i was really surprised to see Bournemouth such a big price. They have the ninth best away record in the league and although they have only won three times away from home they can play with a freedom as they are safely in mid table.

Southampton on the other hand are in real trouble and the pressures of fighting relegation may be a bit too much for them here today. Bournemouth have scored a lot of goals at the end of the match so i am hopeful of more here today.

Honeybadger
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Honeybadger » Sat Apr 28, 2018 4:55 pm

Ligue 1: Lille vs Metz
Saturday, 28th April, 2018. 19:00

Both sides are in the bottom chain of the drop zone with high hopes of bouncing out within the 4 games left. Lille are feeling the hit with 11 league games without a win, while Metz seem to have found a bit of form recently with 2 last games unbeaten. Metz have won 2 of 3 last games with Lille and I think they look a bit better. Though both sides are desperate but Lille's inability to get a win in last 11 gives me the reason to back Metz @ 4.5.
Metz to win away @4.5 Odds with bet365

petethebet
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby petethebet » Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:32 pm

MLS
Sunday 23/30
New York City v Dallas
Home teams have a big edge in the MLS but Dallas have made a strong start to the new season and a chance is taken on the Toros charging into New York and storming the City. Dallas are undefeated in six matches and won their only road fixture at the Revolution. The Bronx Blues have won all three home games but they were a bigger favourite in each. They are coming off a big loss in Portland and with the coach, Vieira, linked with a move back to North London there may be some unease in the camp
Dallas 39/10 Marathon Bet 15/4 bet365

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:10 am

April 27th, 28th, 29th (week 5 of 5)
The final week of the April competition saw many still in contention for the cash prize and it was a good week for the underdog selections with 6 of the 14 posters selecting a winning underdog and 1 selection drawing their game.

The weeks biggest priced winning underdog, Willem II @ 5.00, was selected by Micky32 with stretchpaul, nawoo, davidg3907, bigmoose & Hazelwood86 also selecting winning underdogs.

This weekend only drawing underdog selection was picked by inplayking

Backing all 16 selections to win gave a LSP of +7.390pts
Backing all 16 selections to draw gave a LSP of -9.500pts

The monthly & season tables after week 5 of April (week 5 of 5) will be posted here: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64105&start=120

If anyone spots an error in the results please pm me and I will check it out a soon as possible