FA Cup Semi Finals - £20 Best Tip Comment Prize

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

FA Cup Semi Finals - £20 Best Tip Comment Prize

Postby PompeyJim » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:57 pm

This weekend sees the FA Cup Semi Finals take place at Wembley and OLBG are offering a £20 cash prize for the most informative tip comment added by a member on either of the two matches:

MAN UNITED v TOTTENHAM - Saturday k.o. 5.15pm)
CHELSEA v SOUTHAMPTON - Sunday k.o. 3pm

The Comments Team will consider tips with comment analysis placed on all the available match markets and to qualify the tip/s must be added in the monthly competition in the usual way using the 'Make a Tip' menu -

https://www.olbg.com/members/maketip.php?id=42

We will be looking for detailed analysis that will highlight some or all of the following:

- Recent form of both teams, league and cup etc...
- Important team news, notable absentees, injuries, suspensions etc..
- Team set up, likely styles and key areas/players.
- Recent and relevant head to heads.
- Plus any relevant info that you feel gives your tip that edge to influence followers placing a bet.

The comments team will judge ALL the tip comments as it's the excellent content analysis we are judging not just winning tips and will announce the £20 cash prize winner on this thread and the cash will be paid directly into the winners OLBG account.

The FA Cup semi finals are obviously high profile live TV games and are of high interest world wide which means OLBG will see many new users accessing the app and website looking for guidance and advice from our Football tipsters so let's show them the quality we have and bag yourself a £20 cup semi final comment winning performance in the process !

We look forward to judging your excellent analysis for OLBG followers again this week.

Enjoy the matches and best of luck with your football tips.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

PompeyJim
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Re: FA Cup Semi Finals - £20 Best Tip Comment Prize

Postby PompeyJim » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:00 pm

Thanks to all members who took the time to add tip comment analysis on either or both of the FA Cup semi finals.

Making the short list were olasco112, mmabet, Footballtipster12341, Honeybadger, petethebet and many more...

This week's £20 winner is The Snail for a very close shave 1-1 correct score tip -

"Spurs have an appalling record in FA Cup semi finals, losing the last seven since winning the FA Cup in 1991 but having the whole season playing at Wembley will certainly help their chances of defeating United today. They have only lost two games at Wembley all season and they have grown into the ground as the season has gone on, dismantling Madrid earlier in the year a particular highlight. However, their recent form has been patchy, drawing with Brighton and being outperformed by City. In addition to this they have also developed a habit of conceding goals, letting at least one in the last 5 matches. United's recent form has been good, with 6 wins in the last 7, but the poor performance against West Brom is still fresh in the mind. Mourinho is always cagey in these types of games and i expect him to set up his side to limit the attacking space for the Spurs players"

Well done to The Snail and thanks again to all members who added tips and comments.
OLBG Tipster Competition Assistant

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:06 pm

Well done The Snail. :win:

The Snail
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby The Snail » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:30 am

Thanks all! I was chastising myself as I ran out of time to get my Chelsea pick up, especially as I actually got the score correct on that one in the daily comp!

Thanks again to OLBG for all the hard work on the comps!

Cheers Nawoo!