Football One A Day—April 2018 (3 prizes)

Hogsback
At Stud
Tips

Football One A Day—April 2018 (3 prizes)

Postby Hogsback » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:40 pm

All members are free to join this friendly Competition at any time

Firstly, Welcome to the Football One-A-Day Competition, Nothing has changed its just Tidy with Game Rules in Full, Hall-Of-Fame & Links to Previous months Competitions (eventually) being found Via' Link below;....

(If anybody has any Questions regarding the Rules then please feel free to Contact Me via' PM.)

Link to Rules, Hall-Of-Fame & Previous months;....
http://www.olbg.com/forum/topic3_55345.html

Please READ the RULES as they need to be abided by and to be fair to All members ''IF these RULES are not adhered to then I shall not be able to Score your Predictions.

No #1 Rule is that All members need to Post Predictions with at least a ''60' Word'' minimum (''59' Words'' DON'T Count - ''60 - 1000 Words DO'') and Your Prediction must be in understandable ENGLISH with the following Template (Template DON'T Count towards ''60' Word'' minimum), Please find Template below;....

1X2 - Name of team to win or draw
HT/FT - Y/Y or X/Y or Draw/Y etc
Overs/Unders - Overs or Unders
Correct Score - 2-1 or 1-1 etc

Followed by your reasoning

(Simple Eh', Follow the Rules and Points equal Prizes)

The 3 x Members with the most Points at the end of the month, WINS 1st/2nd/3rd Prizes !!

Note;....
Games will be Posted (few days at a time normally) for the following day along with an up-to-date table.
*If there is No Game Posted by Kick-Off off the Last designated Game that has been Designated/Posted, Then Please feel free to Pick a Game to keep the Competition running smoothly and the 1st Game Posted will be the Selected/Designated Game (Please try to ensure Game chosen is Tough to Predict and preferably Televised so members can enjoy watching the Game they have taken their time to Predict).

There are 3' Prizes in this Competition, As follows;....

Winner (1st) = £10'
Second (2nd) = £5'
Third (3rd) = £5'

Next Games

Hogsback
At Stud
Tips

Re: Football One A Day—April 2018 (3 prizes)

Postby Hogsback » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Next Games

Game 1’ – Sunday 1st April – Premier League – Chelsea v Tottenham – 16.00pm - Sky Sports Football

DOUBLE HEADER
Game 2’ – Monday 2nd April – League One – Portsmouth v Wigan Athletic – 17.30pm - Sky Sports Football

AND
Game 3’ – Monday 2nd April – Championship – Sheffield United v Cardiff C. – 19.45pm - Sky Sports Football

Game 4’ – Tuesday 3rd April – Championship – Fulham v Leeds Utd – 19.45pm - Sky Sports Football
Last edited by Hogsback on Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:51 pm

Sunday 1st April – Premier League – Chelsea v Tottenham – 16.00pm

1X2 Draw
HT/FT Draw/Draw
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 1-1

Chelsea have won 3 and lost 4 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 5th in the Premiership with 56 points, winning their last league games played 2-1 at home against Crystal Palace. Tottenham have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 4th in the Premiership with 61 points winning thier last league game played 1-4 away against Bournemouth. Tottenham have lost 4 times away from home this season winning 8 and drawing 3 of their 15 league away games played. Chelsea have lost 3 times at home winning 10 and drawing 2 of their 15 league home games played. Chelsea have won the last 2 meetings against Tottenham, winning 1-2 away earlier in the season and 4-2 at home in the FA Cup. Chelsea have won their last 2 home league games played on the trot, Tottenham remain unbeaten in their last 12 league games played. This London derby is a very close game, I am taking this game to end in a draw today.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 3:51 pm

1X2 Draw
HT/FT Draw/Draw
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 1-1

Chelsea have won 3 and lost 4 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 5th in the Premiership with 56 points, winning their last league games played 2-1 at home against Crystal Palace. Tottenham have won 5 and drawn 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 4th in the Premiership with 61 points winning thier last league game played 1-4 away against Bournemouth. Tottenham have lost 4 times away from home this season winning 8 and drawing 3 of their 15 league away games played. Chelsea have lost 3 times at home winning 10 and drawing 2 of their 15 league home games played. Chelsea have won the last 2 meetings against Tottenham, winning 1-2 away earlier in the season and 4-2 at home in the FA Cup. Chelsea have won their last 2 home league games played on the trot, Tottenham remain unbeaten in their last 12 league games played. This London derby is a very close game, I am taking this game to end in a draw today.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 4:36 pm

Monday 2nd April – League One – Portsmouth v Wigan Athletic – 17.30pm

1X2 Wigan
HT/FT Draw/ Wigan
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 1-2

Portsmouth have won 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and sit 9th in League 1 with 58 points, winning their last matc played 3-0 at home against Oxford. Wigan have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 7 league games played, and sit Top of League 1 with 80 points, winning their last match played 3-0 at home against Oldham. Wigan have only lost 3 times away from home this season winning 13 and drawing 2 of their 18 league away games played. Portsmouth have lost 6 times at home this season drawing 4 and winning 10 of their 20 league game played. Wigan where held at home against Portsmouth 1-1 earlier in the season, and Portsmouth did beat Wigan in the last meeting this fixture in the Premiership in 2009. This is a close game Wigan have won their last 3 league away games on the bounce, I am taking Wigan to win this match tonight.

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:43 pm

Game 1’ – Sunday 1st April – Premier League – Chelsea v Tottenham – 16.00pm - Sky Sports Football

1x2: Chelsea
HT/FT: Chelsea/Chelsea
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

Chelsea hosts Tottenham in the league on sunday. Chelsea may have won just 2 of the last 6 matches but atleast they have kept 5 clean sheets during the last 7 homegames in all competions. They have also lost just 3 home leaguegames so far this season and over the last 11 home leaguegames their record is W9D1L1 so it's quite good i guess. Spurs meanwhile have won 5 of the last 6 matches as they've lost just once during the last 20 games but that loss saw them eliminated from CL... Spurs have also found the net in each of the last 9 awaygames in the league. If i'm correct then Chelsea is unbeaten in the last 30+ h2h homegames so i expect it to stay that way. Chelsea to win.

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:12 pm

Game 1’ – Sunday 1st April –
Premier League – Sky Sports Football
Chelsea v Tottenham – 16.00pm

1x2:.................Draw
HT/FT:.............Draw/Draw
Over/Under:...Under
Correct Score:.0-0

Tottenham striker Harry Kane is a last minute decision and with no European football for Tottenham to play the can concentrate on keeping that last CL spot for next season as the lie in 4th place on 61pts and 5pts clear of Chelsea who sit in 5th place on 56pts,

This is a match that Chelsea need to win as there 10pts behind 3rd place Liverpool but like Tottenham they 've two games in hand although Tottenham win will see them close the gap to only 2pts behind Liverpool with one game in hand so these three teams are fighting for two CL places,

In last ten premier league match only Man City has better form than Tottenham who lie 2nd in form stats and I can see them get something out of this match today

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:10 pm

1x2:.................Draw
HT/FT:.............Draw/Draw
Over/Under:...Under
Correct Score:.1-1

This looks like a battle for 4th place and a loser will lose ground in that CL chasing spot.Chelsea have been patchy at home and have won only 3 of 9 games this year.Spurs are unbeaten in 6 away games but are not prone to winning away consistently.I think a cagey draw looks a good choice.Spurs are not as good without Kane and really they will be well be happy if they avoided defeat here.

The Snail
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby The Snail » Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:00 am

1x2:.................Chelsea
HT/FT:.............Draw/Chelsea
Over/Under:...Over
Correct Score:.2-1

Spurs have been more consistent than Chelsea all season and on the face of it deserve the fourth champions league spot. Even though they would like to take points here they don't actual need to win here today and i think that position could affect the teams attitude to today's match. Both teams have a similar run here with one other team in the top 5 so today's match is crucial for Chelsea to have any hope of catching Spurs and i think Conte will have his team well drilled and organised.

If you take out Chelsea's dip in for around January they would have been right up there with United, Liverpool and Spurs and it seems that they have come through this slightly now. Willian is playing fantastically well and Hazard perks up around this time when he could be in the shop window again. I believe Conte will probably be on his way this summer but if he can get Chelsea into the champions league then there is a small chance he could keep his job (if he wants it!)

Spurs havent beaten Chelsea away in 27 games. Under Pochettino they have only one of 19 away matches against the top six. Chelsea to squeak this one to keep the race for the last champions league place interesting.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:09 am

1X2: Chelsea
HT/FT: Chelsea/Chelsea
UNDER/OVER: Under
CORRECT SCORE: 1-0

Tottenham are the better team and their form is a lot better than Chelsea's form but this is a huge game for Chelsea with regard Champions League qualification. A defeat here for the blues will see them fall 8 points behind Tottenham and that gap will more than likely condemn them to Europa League football next season. The main reason for me backing Chelsea here is Tottenham's record at Stamford Bridge. Tottenham haven't won at Stamford Bridge in any competition since 1990!!! That is a remarkable stat and one that pushed me towards backing Chelsea here. A narrow home win for the blues is what I predict here.
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:47 am

Premier League

Chelsea v Tottenham

1x2........Chelsea
HT/FT.....Chelsea / Chelsea
O/U.......Over
C S........Chelsea 2 Tottenham 1

Spurs are in good form unbeaten in their last five of which they have won the last four on the trot and also unbeaten in their last five on the road.
Chelsea have won just twice in their last five but at the Bridge have been strong losing just once in their last five. Chelsea won the reverse leg as well as they have history on their side as they have not lost to Spurs at home in their last 22 competitive visits

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:32 am

Game 1’ – Sunday 1st April – Premier League – Chelsea v Tottenham – 16.00pm
1X2: TOTTENHAM
HT/FT: DRAW/TOTTENHAM
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score : 1-2

The reasoning: Although Spurs haven’t won at Stamford Bridge for over a generation, I’m not going to let history sway me today. Did that last week with the Middlesborough v Wolves match--- put too much trust in the fact that Wolves hadn’t won at Boro since 1951. And Wolves stomped all over THAT history. Spurs are a much better outfit than Jekyll-and-Hyde Chelsea this season---they haven’t lost in their last 12 Premiership games---and there’s more to them than simply the Blessed Harry Kane + 10 others. Heung-Min Son has scored 12 league goals for them this season---which is more than either Chelsea’s Alvaro Morata or Eden Hazard.
Spurs are in fourth place in the standings, currently in a guaranteed Champions League place, and 5 points ahead of Chelsea. As it’s Chelsea who have the best chance of pushing them out of that place, I doubt that Spurs will spend too much time worrying about old history. From the past five games, Chelsea’s GD stats are 7:8 (-1). Spurs have GD stats of 10:3 (+7). That looks like a 1-2 win for Spurs to me.