Football One A Day—April 2018 (3 prizes)

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Re: Football One A Day—April 2018 (3 prizes)

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:54 am

Game 23’ – Monday 23rd April – Premier League – Everton v Newcastle United – 20.00pm - Sky Sports Premier League

1x2: Everton
HT/FT: Draw/Everton
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

Everton are not going to make a European place but they are in the top half of the league and their season has been much better than at the start.Their form isnt too bad and I think they may just nick a win tonight.Newcastle have won 4 on the spin but their away form is not good and that is why they are not nearer Everton in the league.They have lost 7 of their last 14 away games and I cannot see them wining here.Everton nearly always beat Newcastle in recent h2h meetings here so should be good for a win.

Hogsback
At Stud
Tips

Postby Hogsback » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:12 am

Game 22’ – Sunday 22nd April – FA Cup Semi-Final – Chelsea v Southampton – 15.00pm – BT Sport

1x2: Chelsea
HT/FT: Draw / Chelsea
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 0

Most got this one correct.

Rachace – 25
The Snail – 25

Bluemal – 10
Risto123 – 10
Steenie1 – 10
Hazelwood86 – 10
Certifam – 10
Vicpoole1 – 10
Micky32 – 10
Stretchpaul – 10

Game 22' Leaderboard: Rachace and The Snail top scored with 25 points, just missing out on the half-time draw. There is now a tie at the top of the table. We have just 8 games to go!

Certifam – 295
Rachace – 295

Risto123 – 255
The Snail – 255

Steenie1 – 245

Bluemal – 225
Nawoo – 190
Hazelwood86 – 190
Delboy980 – 180
Vicpoole1 – 180
Stretchpaul – 160
Micky32 – 110
Inplayking – 95
Limbadas – 85
DanBradley – 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Thanks and Best wishes – Hogsback

Next Games

Game 23’ – Monday 23rd April – Premier League – Everton v Newcastle United – 20.00pm - Sky Sports Premier League

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Liverpool v Roma – 19.45pm – BT Sport 2

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Bayern Munich v Real Madrid – 19.45pm – BT Sport 2

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby steenie1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:36 am

Game 23’ – Monday 23rd April – Premier League – Everton v Newcastle United
1X2: NEWCASTLE
HT/FT: DRAW/NEWCASTLE
Over/Under: OVER
Correct Score : 1-2

The reasoning: Waiting for the end of term stuff. Both teams have nowhere to go except on their holidays. Ninth placed Everton are only 1 point ahead of Newcastle who have a game in hand. Although Everton won the reverse away fixture in December 0-1, Newcastle have the better recent form, having won their last four Premiership games---the last two were a home win over Arsenal and an away win at Leicester. Not bad scalps to take. Everton’s GD stats from their last five games are 6:5. Newcastle’s are 8:4. As Newcastle are on a roll, I’ll take them to get the win.

The Snail
Group 1 Class
Tips

Postby The Snail » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:55 am

1X2: Everton
HT/FT: DRAW/Everton
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 1-0

On a scale of 1 - 10, how little do Everton fans care about the end of this season? Big Sam is already under the microscope for the performances of the Everton team which is probably a little unfair. He took over a side who were genuinely in the relegation battle and they sit comfortably safe in mid table with a home record the envy of all the teams below them. Personally I don't know what more they can ask for and I think gripes about the style of play need to be shelved until he has had a full season, with personnel he has signed. I imagine those complaints will still exist after this point but at least he would have been given a fair crack at it.

Everton haven't been beaten at home by anyone outside the top 7 and despite not winning in three, Big Sam will certainly want to put one over on the Newcastle faithful and Mike Ashley. Neither team are dynamic in attack and while their is the possibility of safety freeing up the football on offer I expect a low scoring tight match to be more likely.

Interestingly, Newcastle have lost 30% of their games without scoring and they have lost away from home 1- 0 four times, so while I expect them to keep Everton out in the first half, I can see a scrappy winner sealing the win for the toffeemen

bluemal
Legend
Tips

Postby bluemal » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:46 pm

Game 23’ – Monday 23rd April
Premier League – Sky Sports Premier League
Everton v Newcastle United – 20.00pm

1x2:.....................Everton
HT/FT:.................Everton/Everton
Over/Under:......Over
Correct Score:....2-1

Both team can play relaxed now they are safe and if you look at Newcastle’s recent results I would say that's because the pressure is off and instead of defending they can express themselves , Newcastle have won last four matches but only one was away from home which has seen them move to 10th place on 41pts and will still have a game in hand over opponents tonight,

Everton are only a point ahead of Newcastle in 9th place on 42pts but played that game more so its important they get a win at home tonight as finishing position means more cash for club, The last five H2H at Goodison Park and saw Everton win four and a draw winning the last three by 3-0 twice and 3-2 in fact the last five here has saw over 2.5 goals

CertiFam
Listed Class
Tips

Postby CertiFam » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:49 pm

HT/FT: Everton/Everton
Correct Score: 3-1

In the second half of this season Everton seem to have got it together. They have lost just four times in the league at home since October 1st and all four of those defeats were against top 7 teams. I think they'll have to much for Newcastle tonight. They've scored three against Newcastle in their last three meetings at Goodison. Newcastle have lost 8 of their last 15 on the road. Everton's games average 2.8 goals per game at home this season while Newcastle's games average 2.7. So I'll take a small play on the over.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Mon Apr 23, 2018 4:01 pm

1X2: Draw
HT/FT: DRAW/Draw
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 1-1

Newcastle have won their last 4 Premier League games on the bounce and any fears of relegation have been completely eradicated as they look primed for a top half finish. They can go to Goodison Park and play with a freedom which could be a bit dangerous for Everton because they'll have the pressure of being at home and the Goodison Park crowd will expect a performance. Sam Allardyce is constantly under pressure as there are a fair few Everton supporters that just haven't taken to him despite him guiding them well clear of relegation. If Newcastle can frustrate the Everton support then I believe that they can come away with a point.
Read my best bets for Man City v Brighton in the Premier League.
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413988

Micky32
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby Micky32 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:11 pm

Game 23’ – Monday 23rd April
Premier League – Sky Sports Premier League
Everton v Newcastle United – 20.00pm

1x2:................Everton
HT/FT:.............Everton/Everton
Over/Under:......Over
Correct Score:....3-1

Good a chance for a win as the Blues have had in a while. Both have been bang average all season, but i fear that Walcott will enjoy himself against a poor back line for the visitors. Newcastle have got themselves out of trouble and the pressure firmly off, but a lot rests on their poor discipline and the lack of tracking back from the likes of Shelvey. I expect a comfortable win for Everton

vicpoole1
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby vicpoole1 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:33 pm

1X2: Everton
HT/FT: DRAW/Everton
Over
Correct Score : 2-1

Everton have won seven of their last eight matches against Newcastle, and the Magpies have only managed one win in their last 13 trips to Goodison Park.The Magpies have won 11 points from their last seven away Premier League games (W3 D2 L2)
no hope of them catching a potential Europa League qualification spot, but 8th place is up for grabs
Everton have been more positive in home games this season with 26 of their 39 goals coming at Goodison.
Gylfi Sigurdsson, Eliaquim Mangala (bot knee), James McCarthy (leg) and Maarten Stekelenburg (groin) are out.
Everton and Newcastle are separated by just one place and one point in the Premier League - both have 11 wins and 14 defeats - and are comfortably settled in mid-table.

stretchpaul
At Stud
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:41 pm

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Liverpool v Roma – 19.45pm – BT Sport 2

1X2: Liverpool
HT/FT: Liverpool/Liverpool
Under/Over: Over
Score: 2-1

Liverpool have a real chance of making the CL final after drawing the weakest team left in the semis.They are going to be full strength after many players were left out of the weekend game so a home win for the first leg looks promising.Roma put 3 past Barca but that was at home, as at the Nou Camp they conceded 4 goals and playing that way at Anfield will see them lose for sure.Should be a fairly high scoring first leg with Liverpool looking good for a win.

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:49 pm

Game 24’ – Tuesday 24th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Liverpool v Roma – 19.45pm

1x2: Liverpool
HT/FT: Liverpool/Liverpool
Correct Score: 4-0

Liverpool hosts Roma in the Champions League semifinal on tuesday. Both sides have won 3 of the last 5 games as Liverpool is unbeaten in 7 and Roma in 4 games. Liverpool have lost just 1 homegame so far this season and they even have managed to keep a clean sheet in each of the last 5 homegames.
Roma meanwhile have won just 1 of the last 16 CL awaygames and they've conceded in every CL awaygame this season aswell with Chelsea, Atletico, Donetsk and Barca all scoring 2 or more goals against them at home. So i expect Liverpool to do the same as hopefully they'll move a step closer to the final. Liverpool to win.

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Bayern Munich v Real Madrid – 19.45pm

1x2: Real
HT/FT: Real/Real
Correct Score: 1-3

Bayern hosts Real Madrid in the Champions League semifinal on wednesday. Bayern is unbeaten in 7 games while Real have lost just 1 of the last 10 matches. Bayern have conceded just 1 goal in the last 6 homegames while Real have won 5 matches in a row on the road. Although both sides probably will try to avoid defeat first then hopefully we'll see an open game though. Real have won 5 of the last 6 h2h games and although they don't need to win here that much because away goal(s) might be more important for the visitors then i still pick the result i don't want to see(and every neutral fan aswell i do hope cause same team winning the CL 3 times in a row isn't maiing any good to that competion whatsoever). Real to win.

Hogsback
At Stud
Tips

Postby Hogsback » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:05 pm

HT/FT: Draw / Everton
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 0

Theo Walcott scored his first goal since January as Everton beat Newcastle to move up to eighth in the Premier League.

The Snail – 50
Vicpoole1 – 20
Stretchpaul – 20

Risto123 – 10
Bluemal – 10
Certifam – 10
Micky32 – 10

Rachace – 5
Steenie1 – 0

Game 23' Leaderboard: Well done to The Snail top scoring with a maximum 50 points, and climbing back into contention for this month’s top prize.

Certifam – 305
The Snail – 305

Rachace – 300

Risto123 – 265

Steenie1 – 245
Bluemal – 235
Vicpoole1 – 200
Nawoo – 190
Hazelwood86 – 190
Delboy980 – 180
Stretchpaul – 180
Micky32 – 120
Inplayking – 95
Limbadas – 85
DanBradley – 0

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Thanks and Best wishes – Hogsback

Next Games

Game 25’ – Wednesday 25th April – UEFA Champions League Semi-Final 1st Leg – Bayern Munich v Real Madrid – 19.45pm – BT Sport 2