Classic Winner
Tips

Re: APRIL £10 weekend underdog competition week 1 for 1st & 2nd

Postby The Snail » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:17 pm

League One
Mon 2nd April @1500
Scunthorpe Vs Plymouth

Plymouth 7/2 Ladbrokes

Despite their woeful form at the moment, I can see why Scunthorpe are still favourites, 7/2 about Plymouth seems too big. Scunthorpe havent won in 9 matches and they are in serious danger of dropping out of the playoff picture. Plymouth on the over hand are marching towards a playoff berth, probably at the expense of Scunthorpe so today is the ultimate six pointer. Plymouth have won 8 of the last 10 so they are really hot at the moment. Admittedly they have only won 6 away from home and havent won away in two matches, but 3 of their away wins came after Christmas so they are improving. They dont concede many so it should be tight. They are a lot better at home than away, but i think the confidence factor could see them win today to leapfrog Scunthorpe
Scunthorpe is off so I'm off to Betis!

Spanish LA Liga getafe Vs Betis

Betis @ 27/10 marathon bet

Betis are on great form with 5 wins in 8 and only defeats against Real Madrid and Valencia. This is mid table anonymity at its best and on those occasions form counts for everything. Betis have won 6 away from home and Getafe have only won a couple of their last eight so I'm hopeful Betis will be too strong for them today.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:55 pm

Norwegian Eliteserien

Bodo/ Glimt v Haugesund - 1500 /02.04.18

Both sides have won one of their opening two matches with Bodo's win coming at home against Lillestrom while Haugesund won away at Odd. Though Bodo are the bookies favs, I am going for the visitors as they have won the last 2 meetings as well as won here during their last 2 league visits.

Haugesund @4.5 BetVictor

petethebet
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby petethebet » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:30 pm

La lgue 2
Monday 19.45
Lens 10/11 draw 12/5 chateauroux 16/5 BetVictor
Two clubs at opposite ends of the table, the hosts are desperate for points for survival, the visitors can go into the promotion play off place with three points. Chateaurouv have won five of their past seven matches, two of them on the road. Their odds may be a little too big for the visit to the small northern minig town. Lens are going through a period of turbulence, three losses in four matches, two of them at home.
Away win

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:29 am

RESULTS: April 1st, 2nd (week 1 of 5)

April got off to a decent start with 13 entries, resulting in 5 winning underdog selections and 4 games ending in a draw.

Celtifam made their first post in the underdog competition, getting of to a good start by selecting a winner: Brentford at odds of 3.10

This weeks biggest priced winning underdog was selected by nawoo, with the selection, Haugesund, winning at odds of 4.5.

bluemal, The Snail, Hazelwood86 & Certifam also selected winning underdogs

members selecting underdogs drawing their games were:
Devilimp, bigmoose, inplayking & Honeybadger

Backing all 13 selections to win gave a LSP of +4.60pts
Backing all 13 selections to draw gave a LSP of +0.500pts

I don’t have much time to update the results/tables at the moment but normal service should be resumed after the 9th April :win:

If anyone spots an error in the results please pm me and I will check it out a soon as possible