Ally Boy
Listed Class
Tips

Re: March £10 weekend underdog competition week 4 for 23rd,24th and 25th

Postby Ally Boy » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:22 am

Scottish Division 3 3pm
Peterhead v Annan
Annan @7.5

Not too much around this week but Peterhead have lost their last couple and Annan comfortable in mid table represent some value to cause an upset

davidg3907
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby davidg3907 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:40 am

Despite the shortage of English League action this weekend, there seem to be plenty of potential winners amongst the underdogs.

PLYMOUTH are on a good run and travel to a shaky Charlton.
Bradford (42pts from first 22 matches, 8 from last 14) entertain GILLINGHAM whose away form is not as bad as in some previous campaigns.
MK DONS are heavily involved in the scrap at the bottom and face a Blackpool side with little to play for.
ROCHDALE are in need of points but only 5 teams have conceded fewer goals. They travel to Scunthorpe who are out of form.
OXFORD have some fair form lately and Portsmouth's recent home record isn't very good.
Apart from a couple of poor efforts, CRAWLEY are doing well enough to beat a Cheltenham side that isn't the greatest away from home.
EXETER and Swindon are both on the fringe of the play-offs. Home advantage makes this price attractive.

MORECAMBE against Lincoln is perhaps the strangest choice but their last 3 away matches have been at Wycombe (won 4-2), Accrington (lost 1-0), and Crawley (drew 1-1). Since then they have beaten Exeter and drawn with Colchester at home. Lincoln are clinging to hopes of a play-off place but although they have won the last 2 matches, both opponents reside in the bottom three.

Saturday 15.00 League Two.
Morecambe 4.00 Draw 3.52 Lincoln 2.10
LAYING Taking it further
LAYING Delving deeper - NEW

FOOTBALL blogs under Blogs/Football
New RELEGATION diary in Blogs/systems

bigmoose
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby bigmoose » Sat Mar 24, 2018 2:32 pm

I am wondering which of the 2 games bigmoose has identified as possible underdog selections in league one (Plymouth one of them?) as I also have two possibles on my shortlist in this league.
My shortlist consists of, as usual, two that I will be backing on the Asian handicaps and they are Gillingham and Northampton (I have left out Plymouth which is a popular selection on many websites/messageboards)
I try hard not to edit my own posts unless desperately necessary, and only later did realise I forgot to mention it was Plymouth and Gillingham as the two stand out value League One bets for me. Charltons last 3 month form is bad , especially when you see the lesser opposition its often been against, the complete opposite to Plymouths. Far too long a period other than to be a good indicator of where both teams are right now.

And Bradford have gone form a manager, to a caretaker manager, to another manager (Grayson) with no new manager bounce. 4 games under Grayson and not the slightest improvement to their worse than relegation form.

Fleetwood look miles too short to, but recent Sheridan appointment has me doubting they'll continue losing, especially with Northampton a bit erratic. But a classic 6 pointer today, and purely on odds alone the sensible decision is oppose Fleetwood in some shape or form.

Good luck everyone
Steve

Honeybadger
Listed Class
Tips

Postby Honeybadger » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:52 am

Spain - Segunda: Alcorcon vs Gimnastic
25th March, 2018, 11:00Am
Gimnastic to win @5.25 with BetVictor

Alcorcon are 5 league games without a win and they sit on the edge of the drop zone in 18th place, while Gimnastic are 17th place also threatened by relegation. This is an indication that both teams would be desperate to win this game in order to stay clear from the danger zone. Looking at their recent respective home and away records, I think Gimnestic looks a bit better, as they've W3,D1,L1 in last 5 away league games. Alcorcon have W1D3,L1 in last 4 home league games. The chances for away win is higher than home win!"

petethebet
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby petethebet » Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:18 pm

sunday 5pm
spanish la liga 2
barcelona b 13/8 draw 15/8 osasuna 2/1 bet365
both clubs have better form on the road than they do at home, osasuna in fact have the third best away record in the division. they have conceded just eight goals in fifteen games on their travels so could try and grind out another victory, they are winners in three of their last six away. barcelona may be tough to break down, they have drawn their last four games, but they have lost three of their past six at home.
away win 2/1

weyayeman
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby weyayeman » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:19 am

NOTE: EASTER WEEKEND(next weekend) UNDERDOG SELECTIONS
As the end of the month falls during next weekend there will be two separate “weekly comps”
The (final) week 5 of the MARCH competition: a selection can be made from the games being played FRIDAY 30th & SATURDAY 31st.
The week 1 of the APRIL competition: a selection can be made from the games being played SUNDAY 1st & MONDAY 2nd.

RESULTS: March 23th, 24th, 25th (week 4 of 5)

15 entries this week with only 3 winning underdogs selected and 2 games ending in a draw.
The Snail takes the honours this week, selecting the biggest priced winning underdog, Forest green @ 4.0

stretchpaul (2.70) & petethebet (3.00) also selected winning underdogs

The 2 draws this week were selected by:
davidg3907 & risto123

Backing all 15 selections to win gave a LSP of –5.300pts
Backing all 15 selections to draw gave a LSP of -7.980pts

The monthly & season tables after week 4 of March (week 4 of 5) can be found here : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64105&start=24

If anyone spots an error in the results please pm me and I will check it out a soon as possible