Football Discussion & Selections - Thurs 2nd Nov 2017

garlicsauce
Legend
Betting Blog Tips

Football Discussion & Selections - Thurs 2nd Nov 2017

Postby garlicsauce » Sun Oct 29, 2017 8:29 pm

Discussion & Selections on all Thursdays including (including)............................................................

Europa League -
Lyon v Everton - ko 18.00
Sparta Prague v Villarreal - ko 18.00
Arsenal v Crvena Zvezda - ko 20.05
Lazio v Nice - ko 20.05
Rosenborg v Zenit - ko 20.05

Plenty more games on today. What will you be watching and betting on?

Emmasa
Group 2 Class
Betting Blog Tips

Re: Football Discussion & Selections - Thurs 2nd Nov 2017

Postby Emmasa » Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:52 pm

I think EL gives good chances to underdogs.

Maybe it won't be the case in Lyon-Everton, but who knows. I would personally skip this game, but if we look at stats, Everton is obviously in troubles. Their form on the road is very bad with just 1 win this season (1-0 at Ruzomberok in EL last august) and since then they had 3 draws and 5 losses. They won just 2 of last 15 games. Lyon is on a winning streak with 4 consecutive (12 scored) and lost just 1 of last 20 games. They are unbeaten at home since last april (1-2 vs Monaco). Lyon is my pick but price is too short.

Slavia Prague looks good value to me vs Villareal. This game ended 2-2 in Spain and Slavia proved to be competitive. They lost last game at home (1-2 vs Liberec) but bounced back with 2 wins away in domestic cup and league. They lost just 2 games at home since august 2016. Villareal form away is pretty shaky since the beginning of the season and also before that. They took just 1 game on the road in Liga, at Girona, but they lost 8 of last 15 games away and scored just 3 times in last 5.
Slavia Prague @3.15 Unibet
Slavia Prague +0,25 @1.83 BetVictor

We like Arsenal chances to put up a good game with a few goals against Red Star. The Gunners have their best players finally in good shape and morale looks increasing. Still they have a big game vs Man City next weekend, so who knows how many of them will play next thursday. Arsenal is allowing many goals and kept a clean sheet just twice in last 7 games.
I would take BTTS (@1.72 Betfair)

Lazio-Nice
Lazio is delivering in almost any given game this season. They won at Juventus Stadium, a very difficult pitch. They also won 3-1 at Nice a couple of weeks ago, so we can see them in a very good position to dominate again and score a couple or more. Nice is on a 5 games losing streak, and lost 6 of last 9 on the road.
Lazio is an inevitable choice right now @1.60 William Hill

As for Rosenborg-Zenit, we can see some value in home side. They lost 1-3 to Zenit in Russia but didn't play bad. They took last 2 games at home in Europa League scoring 6 goals. Zenit is coming off a loss (0-3 to Lokomotiv) and won just 1 of last 5 games.
Rosenborg looks value @4 on bet365

what do u think? I will put more EL picks here or in the competition