Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Re: Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby risto123 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:52 am

Thursday 09th November - WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg)
Northern Ireland v Switzerland - 19:45pm - (Sky Sports Main Event)

1x2: Northern Ireland
HT/FT: Northern Ireland/Northern Ireland
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

Northern Ireland hosts Switzerland on thursday as the both sides are trying to move a step closer to next summer's world cup in Russia. Both sides finished second in their groups and while after winning 5 matches in a row to nil hosts have lost the most recent 2 games while Switzerland's only defeat in qualifiers came in their previous match almost exactly 1 month ago. As 3 of the 4 h2h games have gone to the home team then i'm going with hosts again today but i still expect visitors to get that awaygoal atleast. But i still take Northern Ireland to win. Still i'm hoping for a good, entertaining and hopefully highscoring match today.

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:51 pm

1X2 - Switzerland
HT/FT - Switzerland / Switzerland
Overs/Unders - Over
Correct Score - 1-2

A big night for both teams with two legs ahead of them that will award the winner with an entry into world cup '18. Switzerland finished 2nd in their group (B) with 27 points, which was the same points as the winners Portugal but failed to secure top spot on goal difference. Portugal knocking in 32 goals and conceding just 4, as opposed to Switzerland's returns of scoring 23 and conceding 7.

Northern Ireland finished 2nd in their group to winners Germany who ran away with group C, getting 30 points, while the runners up managed 19 points, and 4 points ahead of 3rd place Czech Republic. Germany won all 10 of their games and amassed a total score of 43 goals, conceding just 4. Northern Ireland scored 17 goals and conceded 6.

The last time Northern Ireland qualified for the world cup was in 1986, and they will be feeling the pressure here tonight, it would probably have been better for them had they been drawn away for the first leg, as they tend to keep the hatches battened down on the road. However they are not away for the first leg and I think they would accept a 0-0 here tonight if offered.

Switzerland have a good squad at present, and only lost to the winners Portugal in their group which put them into this playoff. There may not be too many goals on offer with Northern Ireland keeping it tight and probably a bit nervy, Switzerland will surely feel they can get the win over the two legs and can get themselves off to a good start with a win here.

Switzerland's Xherdan Shaqiri got on the score sheet last weekend in a 2-2 draw with Leicester, and he is included in the Switzerland squad this evening, if the weekend was a sign that he has found his shooting boots, it could be a timely find for Switzerland in a crucial tie.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm

1X2 - Draw
HT/FT - Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 1-1

Switzerland were extremely unlucky not to have qualified automatically from their group. They were denied that in the final game as they lost to Portugal. They had won all of their other 9 qualifying matches. Northern Ireland had to compete with Germany in their qualifying group so from the off they were always fighting for a play-off place and they got that place wrapped up with I think, 2 games to go so their qualifying campaign was a success. They've become a very stubborn side and proven to be very tough to beat for a host of nations over the last few years, especially at home where since 2010 they've lost only 3 times, 2 of which were against Germany and there's no shame in losing to Germany. I think Switzerland are the stronger team on paper but Northern Ireland resistance and determination will make life very tough for the Swiss and the leg in Switzerland will be key. I'll go with the draw here.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:23 pm

1X2 - Draw
HT/FT - Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 0-0

An important battle between two sides who will feel they deserve to qualify after having had excellent campaigns in the groups. Northern Ireland built their campaign around a solid home record with just a single defeat in the campaign and that being a 1-0 loss to Germany - no disgrace there. They won every other game without conceding and clearly their strength is in their defense.

Switzerland themselves will find it amazing that they didn't qualify automatically, having won every single game until their vital final match, a loss in Portugal. They've kept a clean sheet in 6 of their last 8 internationals, and will travel to Northern Ireland knowing that if they can leave with a draw, they will be extremely strong favourites to get the job done at home. I expect them to travel with this in mind, and with both sides having such excellent records, and both performing well defensively, I think a 0-0 draw is a fairly likely result.

New Blog: Liverpool vs Saints Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:32 pm

Thursday 09th November
WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg) (Sky Sports Main Event)
Northern Ireland v Switzerland - 19:45pm

1X2.....................Draw
HT/FT.................Draw/Draw
Overs/Unders....Under
Correct Score....0-0

First legs are notoriously tight with just five of 19 games in Europe going over 2.5 goals and I would expect a tight game tonight at Windsor Park, Northern Ireland finished 2nd to Germany in Group C but ended up losing last two matches in group and sneaked into 6th place in the best 8 teams in all 2nd placed teams in the groups ,

Switzerland where joint top in Group B on the same 27pts as Portugal with both teams only losing once each but Portugal had better goal difference so Switzerland finished 2nd and was best 2nd place team in all the groups and got seeded 1 tonight ,

In H2H they've meet three times in 1964 WC NI won 1-0 at home with Switzerland winning 2-1 at home they also played a friendly in Switzerland in 2004 and it finished 0-0
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:40 pm

Yesterdays/Todays Scoreboard/Leaderboard will be done by morning;....

NORTHERN IRELAND v SWITZERLAND

1x2: Switzerland
HT/FT: Switzerland / Switzerland
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Northern Ireland have Won 5 and Lost 3 of their Last 8 WCQ Games whilst Switzerland have Won 7 and Lost just 1 of their Last 8 WCQ Games, Which would suggest that Switzerland have shown marginally better form in those respective Last 8 WCQ Games, Even more notable though is the fact that Northern Ireland have Scored more than 1 Goal in just 4 of thoze 8 Games whilst Switzerland have Scored at least 2 Goals in 6 of those 8 Games, Which again would suggest that Switzerland have shown marginally better form and firepower in those respective Last 8 WCQ Games and as such am edged towards likely Switzerland Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Northern Ireland having Scored in 6 of their Last 8 WCQ Games and with Switzerland having Scored in 7 of their Last 8 WCQ Games, Which edges me in favour of Both Teams likely Scoring this evening, But with Northern Ireland having Scored more than 1 Goal in just 4 of those 8 Games whilst Switzerland have Scored at least 2 Goals in 6 of those 8 Games, Edges me in favour of likely Switzerland Win with Both Teams Scoring and although tempted with 1-2 Scoreline, The fact that Switzerland have Scored at least 3 Goals in 3 of their Last 4 WCQ Games, Edges me in favour of likely Switzerland Win with around 1 - 3 Scoreline.
:hope:

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:20 am

Friday 10th November - International Friendly
England v Germany - 20:00pm - (ITV)

1x2: England
HT/FT: England/England
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 2-1

England hosts Germany on friday. Both teams had good qualifying campaigns as they both didn't lose a single match as germans won all 10 qualifiers while England won 8. England have won 5 and lost just 1 of the last 8 friendlies at home while germans are winless in the last 3 friendlies away from home and they usually don't take these matches too seriously anyway. 5 of the last 7 h2h games saw both sides finding the net. Also during that time England won 3 and Germany 4 matches. Germany have won 2 of the last 3 h2h friendlies 1:0 so another close game should be reality. But assuming how seriously germans usually take (away)friendlies then i'm going against them. England to win.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:44 am

Germany
Germany/Germany
Overs
1-2

England are playing this game with a particularly understrength squad considering the withdrawals, and considering the lack of depth that the nation has, this should mean the Germans can come to Wembley and take the win. Even with Germany likely to field a 'B' team of sorts themselves, I would say that they have far more depth all over the park than England with some top class young players coming through and likely to be given their chance. That is enough for me to back them to take the win at Wembley in this old rivalry. With this being a friendly, I see no reason why there shouldn't be a few goals, especially with experimental teams and defenses that aren't used to playing with each other, so I'll go for goals for both sides and a 2-1 victory for the visitors.

Saturday 11th November - WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg)
Denmark v Rep of Ireland - 19:45pm - (Sky Sports Football)

Denmark
Denmark/Denmark
Unders
2-0

Denmark are a really difficult team to predict with some massive wins and some more mediocre results in their qualifying campaign, but any team capable of beating Poland 4-0 is going to be tough to beat. Ireland have been quite inconsistent themselves, and had to perform well at the death to get to this stage in a tight group which was perhaps lacking in huge quality. I'm not expecting Denmark to replicate that massive win over Poland, but I would expect them to get a rather comfortable win at home, but with the Irish defending well throughout the campaign, a low-scoring win to nil seems more likely for the Danes.

New Blog: Liverpool vs Saints Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:50 am

1x2: Germany
HT/FT: Draw/Germany
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score: 0-2

England look like to be well under strength with Winks,ALi,Kane,Sterling and Henderson all missing.When they have played the very best recently,they have played Spain,France and Germany and have failed to beat any of them,conceding at least 2 goals against 2 of those teams as well.Germany are formidable even in friendly games and I just cannot see them not beating England tonight.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:29 am

Denmark v Rep of Ireland - 19:45pm

1X2 Denmark
HT/FT Denmark/ Denmark
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 2-0

Denmark have won 4 and drawn 1 of their last 5 matches played, scoring 13 goals and conceding 3 goals in those 5 matches played. Denmark finished 2nd in Group E with 20 points, drawing their last match played 1-1 at home against Romania. Rep of Ireland have won 2 drawn 2 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and have scored 5 goals and conceded 3 goals in those 5 matches played. Rep of Ireland finished 2nd in Group D with 19 points winning their last match played 0-1 away against Wales. Rep of Ireland have won the last 2 meeting against Denmark, both in friendlies winning 3-0 at home in 2002 and 0-4 in 2007. Denmark have vastly improved in the last 10 years. This is a very close game both teams concede few goals , Denmark are unbeaten in their last 7 matches played beating Poland 4-0 at home and drawing 1-1 against Germany.Rep of Ireland lost 3-1 against Mexico, and drew 1-1 against Georgia in their last 2 away matches played. I am taking Denmark to win this match today.

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:39 am

Germany
Germany/Germany
Unders
0-2

It’s exremely difficult to make a claim with any kind of confidence here for England. A number of players who would certainly start the game are absent through injury so Gareth Southgate has been forced to be experimental with his squad. Germany will no doubt have top young talent like Kimmich and Sane playing along with more experienced players like Hummels, khedira, Gotze and Ozil so they look by far the stronger side here. That’s of no surprise though seeing they’re the current World Cup champions. I think this will be a very tough game tonight and germany will smell blood. I think it’s almost inevitable that England get beat tonight unfortunately.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:47 pm

Wednesday 08th November ~ England National League

CHESTER v WREXHAM

1x2: Wrexham
HT/FT: Wrexham / Wrexham
Over/Under: Under 2.5
Correct Score: 0 ~ 1

Game 10' Scores - Wrexham takes the lead in the First Half, With Shaun Pearson (Wrexham) Scoring in the 43rd minute, Giving Wrexham the lead with a 0 - 1 Scoreline at Half Time, And with No Goals Scored in the Second-Half, We see Wrexham secure the Win with a 0 - 1 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Stretchpaul whom Topscored today with a ''50' Point'' maximum, Well Done also to All whom also believed in a Wrexham Win.

Stretchpaul - 50
Danbradley - 25
Delboy980 - 25
Rachace - 25

Nawoo - 20
Pint Size - 20
Risto123 - 20

Donegalreader - 15
Pumpdaball - 5
Steenie1 - 5
Bluemal - 0

Game 10' Leaderboard - Rachace holds onto Pole Position in Game 10' of the month, Whilst Stretchpaul moves into a close 02nd Position, Whilst Delboy980 and Steenie1 move into a close 03rd Position, But with whole month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Rachace - 185
Stretchpaul - 165
Delboy980 - 150
Steenie1 - 150

Pumpdaball - 140
Pint Size - 135
Danbradley - 130
Risto123 - 130
Nawoo - 115
Bluemal - 95
Donegalreader - 95
Jack1712 - 65
Neil Wilson - 55
Inplayking - 20

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Northern Ireland v Switzerland - 19:45pm
- (Sky Sports Main Event)

England v Germany - 20:00pm
- (ITV)

Denmark v Rep of Ireland - 19:45pm
- (Sky Sports Football)

Thanks and Good Luck