Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

steenie1
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby steenie1 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:32 pm

Chester v Wrexham (Wednesday)
1X2: DRAW
HT/FT: DRAW/DRAW
Over/Under: UNDER
Correct Score : 1-1
The reasoning: Wrexham are in third place, 14 points ahead of Chester who are scrabbling around in the relegation zone. It seems odd that Chester have scored more goals, but then again, they’ve conceded a lot more too. But a large part of their problems look down to really poor away form. Chester’s GD stats are 18:28 from 18 games. Wrexham’s are 16:12. On the most recent form, Chester don’t look quite as bad as what the picture first suggests. From their last 5 games, they have GD stats of 6:7. Wrexham’s are 5:5 from their last five games. That seems to indicate a 1-1 draw. The last two meetings between the sides have produced scorelines of 1-1 and 0-0.

Northern Ireland v Switzerland (Thursday)
1X2: AWAY
HT/FT: DRAW/AWAY
Correct Score : 0-1
The reasoning: Belfast’s Windsor Park is a tough gig for any opposition side to play. In Northern Ireland’s last 10 competitive home games, they only suffered one defeat---and that was to Germany. But Switzerland look ominous. They won 9 of their last 10 WC qualification games, whereas N. Ireland won 6, drew 1, and lost 3 of theirs. Switzerland’s only loss was a 0-2 defeat away to Portugal which has also sent them into the play-offs. Although the Swiss might well be happy to settle for a draw (a 0-0 scoreline wouldn’t be too great a surprise), I think they’re more likely to score. The Swiss scored 23 goals in their 10 WC qualification games. Northern Ireland scored 17 goals in their 10 games.

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:27 pm

Wednesday 08th November - England National League
Chester v Wrexham - 19:45pm

Wrexham
Draw/Wrexham
Unders
0-1

Wrexham are having a good season and nearly all of that is due to their defensive abilities, with only 18 goals scored in 18 games and that despite sitting in 4th place in the Conference.Their strength in defense is evident by their 12 goals conceded, 0.67 goals per game, and with Chester having only scored 18 goals this season themselves and conceding much more, I'd prefer to back Wrexham but only by a narrow margin considering the tiny number of goals per game for them. They've won a third of their games to nil, and I expect another one here, but 0-0 at half time looks likely with Wrexham having been drawing 0-0 at half time in 5 of their 9 away league games. Therefore draw/Wrexham appeals, as does a narrow win with unders with 0-1 the most obvious selection.

New Blog: Liverpool vs Saints Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:26 am

1X2: Wrexham
HT/FT: Wrexham/Wrexham
Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 0-2

A huge non league derby tonight and it's a game that's quite tough to call once you look at the form of both sides. Chester are clearly the weaker of the two as they sit in 22nd place in the league table and have won just 2 of their last 13 games in the league while Wrexham, they sit in 3rd in the league with just 1 defeat in their last 13. However, Wrexham are a side that seem to struggle getting victories as they have drawn 6 of their last 10 games. Had they been able to turn a few of those draws into wins, they'd be sat at the top of the table so there's a bit of hope for the struggling Chester. I have to make a choice based on the form I see though and Chester are very tough to back here so I'll go with the team that have proven to be very tough to beat and that's Wrexham.
Best bets on Huddersfield v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413217

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:46 am

Over/Under: Under
Correct Score : 0-1

Chester have not had a great season so far.They rarely score and average just 1 goal a game which is not any kind of good form at all.Wrexham are low scorers too but they do keep clean sheets better than the hosts.I think a very tight game is likely tonight with very few goals on show.Wrexham have not won here in any of the last 4 meetings but I think that could well change tonight as they could grind out a result.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:02 am

Thursday 09th November - WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg)
Northern Ireland v Switzerland - 19:45pm

1X2 Draw
HT/FT Draw/Draw
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 1-1

Northern Ireland have won 3 and lost 2 of their last 5 matches played, and finished 2nd in Group C with 19 points, losing their last match played 1-0 away against Norway.Northern Ireland scored 17 goals and conceded 6 goals in their 10 group C matches played. Switzerland have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, and also finished 2nd in Group B with 27 points, losing their last match played 2-0 away against Portugal. Switzerland have scored 23 goals and conceded 7 goals in their 10 group B matches played. Its been a while since these 2 teams played a proper game of football against each other back in 1964 in the WCE where Northern Ireland won this fixture 1--0 losing 2-1 away against Switzerland. The last meeting back in 2004 was a friendly which ended in a 0-0 draw. This will be another close game, with both teams having a good defensive side. I am taking this match to end in a draw tonight.

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:30 pm

Chester v Wrexham - 19:45pm - (BY Sport 1')

1x2: Wrexham
Over/Under: Over
Correct Score: 1-2

Chester hosts Wrexham in the national league on wednesday as the sides who are winless in 2 matches are going head-to-head. Chester have won 1 and lost 3 of the last 5 games. They haven't had far too great start to the new season as they sit in the relegation zone after 18 matches. At the same time their opponents sit in 3rd place despite going the last 2 games without a win. These teams have met 8 times so far and although 4 of the last 6 h2h games went to the hosts and visitors have won just once between those 2 teams then i still pick visitors here despite Chester having yet to lose at home against Wrexham. Wrexham to win.

donegalpaedar
Listed Class
Tips

Postby donegalpaedar » Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:21 pm

HT/FT: DRAW/Wrexham
Correct Score : 0-2

Whilst Wrexham are 3rd and Chester 3rd bottom neither side is in great form and Chester have actually outscored Wrexham 18 to16. Wrexham have actually scored less than a goal a game 16 in 18 but don't let many in and that could be the key in what is effectively a local derby. I don't expect there to be too many goals. Wrexham will be able to keep Lincoln out and take advantage of defensive mistakes in the second half to nick the win.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:46 pm

England National League

Chester v Wrexham

1x2.......Wrexham
HT/FT...Wrexham / Wrexham
O/U......Over
C S.......Chester 1 Wrexham 2

3rd from bottom,Chester,host 3d from top, Wrexham, in this National League clash. Hosts have won just once intheir last five matches while Wrexham have managed two wins and two draws. They have managed to pick up just nine points from their nine home matches which includes a win in their last home appearance against fellow strugglers, Barrow. Wrexham have managed to pick up 14 points from their nine trips and lost their last away match at mid table, Flyde. Wrexham have not managed to win here during their last four visits but as the hosts are under pressure to win, I expect the visitors to punish them on the counter and knowing a win could take them joint top, I do expect them to go for a win.

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:57 pm

Wednesday 08th November -
England National League - (BT Sport 1')
Chester v Wrexham - 19:45pm

1x2:.....................Draw
HT/FT:.................Draw/Draw
Over/Under:.....Over
Correct Score:...2-2

This means a lot to both set of fans and with this a cross-border derby the fans have been urged to be on as their best behaviour as Wrexham and Chester football clubs are just 14 miles apart across the Wales-England border and we all know everyone hates England ,

Wrexham had a 10 day break after drawing 2-2 with Leyton Orient, Wrexham leading twice at home Orient pulled them back both times, Wrexham's are 3rd in league on 30pts and their league place didn't change as teams above them Macclesfield 2nd lost and leaders Dover drew with 4th place also drew ,

Chester also had a 2-2 draw away at Eastleigh but they where 2-0 down but fought back for draw and a valuable 1pt as their sitting in 22nd place on 16pts , With both teams at full strength and a derby match I 'll settle for a draw

pumpdaball
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby pumpdaball » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Chester v Wrexham - 19:45pm - (BY Sport 1')

1X2 - Draw
HT/FT - Wrexham / Draw
Overs/Unders - Under
Correct Score - 1-1

Previous 8 meetings between these two clubs has returned Chester with 3 wins, Wrexham with 2 wins and 3 draws. Currently in their domestic league Chester are not performing too well, whereas their counterparts tonight are playing very well in their away games.

The average points per game at home for Chester is 1.0 and for Wrexham away the average points are 1.56, so it's pretty close even though Chester are not doing so well at home, they are not far behind the away form of Wrexham, suggesting few goals.

I don't see either side getting a barrow load of goals this evening, Chester at home have scored 10 and conceded 13, and in the home table thats only good enough for 3rd from bottom.
Wrexham in the away table have scored 6 and conceded 6 and those figures puts them in 6th place. As can be seen by those readings, Wrexham are playing better away but in doing so do not score any amount of goals. Chester on the other hand do bag more goals but concede more that they get and that is their weakness at present. Their defense has a big hole in it someplace and that needs to be fixed if they want to make real progress in their domestic league.

Wrexham have a better defense and that should keep the scoreline pretty small. I will go for both of them to get a point from this game with a goal apiece. In order to try and get my prediction correct I will give Wrexham the advantage in the first half, and Chester to find the equalizer in the second half. My reasoning for that option is because Wrexham have scored first in 10 of their 18 games, whereas Chester managed the same feat on only 3 occasions from the same number of games. Standing back and getting a better view of the whole picture it looks very much like a cat and mouse game that could go either way, but I will stay with the draw tonight.
"Drain all the water off this planet and we are all sharing the same piece of ground"

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby stretchpaul » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:49 am

Thursday 09th November - WCQ18 (Play-Off - 01st Leg)
Northern Ireland v Switzerland - 19:45pm

1X2 N Ireland
HT/FT Draw/N Ireland
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 1-0

The form of N Ireland going into the play offs is very good as they have kept 5 clean sheets in their last 7 games.They have only lost twice at home in the last 4 years so will be confident of getting a positive result.Switzerland have been winning away but only against smaller nations which N Ireland would not have trouble with.I think N Ireland can grind out a narrow first leg win tonight.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:57 am

Friday 10th November - International Friendly
England v Germany - 20:00pm

1X2 Germany
HT/FT Germany / Germany
UNDER/OVER Under
CORRECT SCORE 0-2

England have won 4 and lost 1 of their last 5 matches played, winning their last match played, 0-1 away against Lithuania. England ave scored 10 goals and conceded 4 goals in those 5 matches played. Germany have won all 5 of their last 5 matches played, and won thier last match played 5-1 at home against Azerbaijan. Germany have scored 17 goals and conceded 3 goals in thier last 5 matches played. Germany won their last match away 1-3 against Northern Ireland, England won 1-0 in their last home match played against Slovenia. Germany won the last meeting again in a friendly against England 1-0 in March this year. England are without a few key players, Germany have won thier last 7 matches played on the bounce, it has been very close between these 2 teams in the last 7 meeting Germany heads England 4-3 . I am taking a Germany to win this friendly match tonight.