Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Jack1712
2yo
Tips

Re: Football One a Day - NOVEMBER 2017 (3' Prizes)

Postby Jack1712 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:46 pm

Saturday 04th November
German Bundesliga - (BT Sport 2)
Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich - 17:30pm

1x2:.........................Bayern
HT/FT:.....................Draw/Bayern
Over/Under:.........Over
Correct Score:.......1-2

A win for Bayern here would see them pull 6 points clear of Dortmund in second place whereas defeat would see them knocked off top spot. Dortmund have only won once in their previous 6 matches in all competitions whereas Bayern Munich have won 5 of their last 6 - 6 out of 6 including the penalty shoot out against Leipzig.

Bayern earned a hard fought win against Celtic midweek with a weakened side whereas Dortmund's first XI limped to an unimpressive 1-1 draw at home to APOEL Nicosia. Dortmund have scored in their last 12 matches so I can see them scoring again today, but I think Bayern will have too much for them.

donegalpaedar
Listed Class
Tips

Postby donegalpaedar » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:28 pm

Saturday 04th November
German Bundesliga - (BT Sport 2)

1x2:.........................Bayern
HT/FT:.....................Bayern/Bayern
Over/Under:.........Over
Correct Score:.......1-3

Dortmund are struggling a little under their new coach with only 1 win in their last 6 and that was against a lower division side in the cup. Whilst they may be forced to concentrate more on defence in this game I don't think they will find that easy and will struggle to hold Bayern.
Bayern however have stabilised with the appointment of their new coach. A win would put them 6 points clear of Dortmund and I think that they will be able to take advantage of Dortmund's weakness at the moment, especially as Lewandowski is probably going to be available.

nawoo
Stallion
Tips

Postby nawoo » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:33 pm

German Bundesliga

Borussia Dortmund v Bayern Munich

1x2..........Borussia Dortmund
HT/FT......Dortmund / Dortmund
O/U.........Under
C S..........Borussia Dortmund 1 Bayern Munich 0

The top two meet in the German Bundesliga with the visitors leading their hosts by three points. Bayern have won their last three matches which saw them leapfrog Dortmund to the top spot who are now without a win in their last three.
Doirtmund are going through a lean spell with just a single win last five competitive matches which was over lowly Magdeburg in the cup. However they do tend to play their best footy against their rivals whose away form is not so great. They lost at Hoffenheim and PSG in CL, drew at Hertha and Leipzig in the cup and won by a single goal away at struggling Hamburg, stats which might inject boost into Dortmund's confidence and they might have a mental edge as Bayern have not won here during their last two Bundesliga visits, drawing in 15 and lost by a single goal last year, so am going for a repeat scorelin of a single goal win for the hosts.

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:54 pm

Sunday 05th November - England Premiership - (02' GAMES)
Manchester City v Arsenal - 14:15pm

1X2 Man City
HT/FT Man City/ Man City
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Man City have won all 7 of their last 7 league games played, and sit Top of the Premiership with 28 points, winning their last league games played 2-3 away against West Brom. Arsenal have won 5 drawn 1 and lost 1 of their last 7 league games played and sit 5th in the Premiership with 19 points, wining their last league games played 2-1 at home against Swansea. Arsenal have only won 1 of their 5 league away games this season drawing 1 and losing 3 . Man City are unbeaten home and away this season winning 4 and drawing 1 of their 5 home league games played. Arsenal beat Man City in the last meeting in the FA Cup winning 2-1 after extra time. Arsenal have not been so good away from home this season, Man City unbeaten so far this season. I am therefore taking Man City to win this match today.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:08 pm

Saturday 04th November ~ England Premiership

STOKE CITY v LEICESTER CITY

1x2: Draw
HT/FT: Draw / Draw
Over/Under: Over 2.5
Correct Score: 2 ~ 2

Game 06' Scores - Leicester City took the lead in the First Half, With Vicente Iborra (Leicester City) Scoring in the 33rd minute, But Stoke City retaliated quickly with Xherdan Shaqiri (Stoke City) Scoring in the 39th minute, So we see a Draw with a 1 - 1 Scoreline at Half Time, And although Leicester City again secure the lead in the Second-Half, With Riyad Mahrez (Leivester City) Scoring in the 60th minute, We see Stoke City retaliate again with Peter Crouch (Stoke City) Scoring in the 73rd minute, So we see a Draw with a 2 - 2 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this afternoon, So well done to Neil Wilson whom Topscored today with ''25' Points'', Well Done also to All whom also believed in a Draw.

Neil Wilson - 25
Delboy980 - 20
Nawoo - 20
Pumpdaball - 20
Rachace - 20

Pint Size - 5
Risto123 - 5
Steenie1 - 5
Stretchpaul - 5

Bluemal - 0
Danbradley - 0

Game 06' Leaderboard - Rachace holds onto Pole Position in Game 06' of the month, Whilst Pumpdaball moves into a close 02nd Position, Whilst Stretchpaul moves into a close 03rd Position, But with whole month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Rachace - 95
Pumpdaball - 80
Stretchpaul - 70
Delboy980 - 65
Nawoo - 65
Steenie1 - 65
Pint Size - 60
Risto123 - 60
Danbradley - 50
Neil Wilson - 50
Jake1712 - 45
Bluemal - 30
Inplayking - 20
Donegalreader - 10

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

Saturday 04th November - German Bundesliga
- (BT Sport 2)

Manchester City v Arsenal - 14:15pm - (Sky Sports Premier League)
.... And....
Sunday 05th November - England Premiership
Chelsea v Manchester Utd - 16:30pm
- (Sky Sports Premier League)

Monday 06th November
** NO GAME **

Tuesday 07th November
** NO GAME **

Thanks and Good Luck

Delboy980
Stallion
Tips

Postby Delboy980 » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:18 pm

1X2 Chelsea
HT/FT Draw / Chelsea
UNDER/OVER Over
CORRECT SCORE 2-1

Chelsea have won 4 drawn 1 and lost 2 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 4th in the Premiership with 19 points, winning their last league game played 0-1 away against Bournemouth. Man Utd have won 4 drawn 2 and lost 1 of their last 7 league games played, and sit 2nd in the Premiership with 23 points winning their last league match played 1-0 at home against Tottenham. Man Utd have won 2 drawn 2 and lost 1 of their 5 league away games played, Chelsea have won 2 drawn 1 and lost 1 of their 5 home league games played. Chelsea won the last meeting against Man Utd 1-0 in the FA Cup and won this fixture last season 4-0, Man Utd won 2-0 at home last season. This is a very close game, I am taking Chelsea just to have the edge in this match today.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Nov 04, 2017 5:26 pm

.... Nearly Forgot....
BORUSSIA DORTMUND v BAYERN MUNICH

1x2: Bayern Munich
HT/FT: Bayern Munich / Bayern Munich
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Borussia Dortmund have Won 2, Drawn 2 and Lost 2 of their Last 6 Games in all competitions having Scored 14 Goals whilst Conceeding 11 Goals, Whilst Bayern Munich have Won 5 and Drawn just 1 of their Last 6 Games in all competitions having Scored 14 Goals whilst Conceeding just 2 Goals, Which would suggest that Bayern Munich have shown marginally better form and defense in those respective Last 6 Games, Which is supported by the fact that Borussia Dortmund have Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 6 Games and kept just 1 Clean Sheet, Whilst Bayern Munich have Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 6 Games and kept impressive 4 Clean Sheets, Which again would suggest that Bayern Munich have shown marginally better form and defense in those respective Last 6 Games and as such am edged towards likely Bayern Munich Win.
Whilst looking for Scoreline, With Borussia Dortmund having Scored in All of their Last 6 Games in all competitions and with Bayern Munich having Scored in All of their Last 6 Games in all competitions, I'm edged towards Both Teams likely Scoring this evening, But with Borussia Dortmund having Conceeded at least 2 Goals in 3 of those 6 Games (Leipzig, Hannover) including having Conceeded at least 3 Goals in 2 of Last 3 League Games) and having Won just 2 of those 6 Games, Whilst Bayern Munich have Conceeded No more than 1 Goal in Any of those 6 Games and Won 5 of those 6 Games, Edges me in favour of likely Bayern Munich Win with around 1 - 3 Scoreline.

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Saturday 04th November ~ German Bundesliga

BORUSSIA DORTMUND v BAYERN MUNICH

1x2: Bayern Munich
HT/FT: Bayern Munich / Bayern Munich
Correct Score: 1 ~ 3

Game 07' Scores - Bayern Munich took the lead in the First Half, With Arjen Robben (Bayern Munich) Scoring in the 16th minute, And with Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich) Scoring in the 37th minute, Giving Bayern Munich the lead with a 0 - 2 Scoreline at Half Time, And Bayern Munich secure the Win in the Second-Half, With David Alaba (Bayern Munich) Scoring in the 67th minute, And with Marc Bartra (Borussia Dortmund) Scoring in the 88th minute, Giving Bayern Munich the Win with a 1 - 3 Scoreline at Full Time - Good mixture of Prediction's this evening, So well done to Donegalreader and Pint Size whom Both Topscored today with ''50' Point'' maximums, Well Done also to All whom also believed in a Bayern Munich Win.

Donegalreader - 50
Pint Size - 50

Danbradley - 25
Pumpdaball - 25
Risto123 - 25
Steenie1 - 25

Delboy980 - 15
Jack1712 - 15
Stretchpaul - 15

Bluemal - 10
Neil Wilson - 5
Rachace - 5
Nawoo - 0

Game 07' Leaderboard - Pint Size moves into Pole Position in Game 07' of the month, Whilst Pumpdaball holds onto a close 02nd Position, Whilst Rachace moves into a close 03rd Position, But with whole month still to Play, All could change tomorrow and throughout the month.

Pint Size - 110
Pumpdaball - 105
Rachace - 100
Steenie1 - 90
Risto123 - 85
Stretchpaul - 85
Delboy980 - 80
Danbradley - 75
Nawoo - 65
Donegalreader - 60
Jack1712 - 60
Neil Wilson - 55
Bluemal - 40
Inplayking - 20

As always, Please PM me as soon as possible if you notice any mistakes

Next Games

.... And....
- (Sky Sports Premier League)

Monday 06th November
** NO GAME **

Tuesday 07th November
** NO GAME **

Thanks and Good Luck

danbradley
At Stud
Betting Blog Tips

Postby danbradley » Sat Nov 04, 2017 9:53 pm

Man City
Man City/Man City
Overs
4-0

City are looking virtually unstoppable at the moment - their run of victories is all the more impressive for the manner of them with several large wins including over some good sides such as Liverpool and in-form Watford. Arsenal struggle defensively at the best of times, they lost 4-0 to Liverpool earlier in the season and their overall away form is absolutely terrible. They should be expected to lose this one heavily considering Man City are scoring an average of 3-4 goals a game. I'd back them to get another large win from this one.

.... And....
Chelsea v Manchester Utd - 16:30pm - (Sky Sports Premier League)

Draw
Draw/Draw
Unders
0-0

We've been here before so many times - Mourinho going away to a title rival. The result has tended to be the same, with Jose going to these rivals on the road and looking for nothing else other than a clean sheet, with anything other than a 0-0 being a bonus. Chelsea have struggled for goals at times this year, and United have kept clean sheets in a massive 80% of their league games, so either a Man Utd win to nil or the 0-0 draw looks the sensible option for this game, but knowing Mourinho and how he approaches these games in particular, I would go for the 0-0 draw.

New Blog: Liverpool vs Saints Preview
Follow me on Twitter: @DanBradleyTips

bluemal
Stallion
Tips

Postby bluemal » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Sunday 05th November
England Premiership - (Sky Sports Premier League)
Manchester City v Arsenal - 14:15pm

1x2:........................Man City
HT/FT:....................Man City/Man City
Over/Under:........Over
Correct Score:......3-1

I expect Wenger not to go toe to toe against a Man City side that's scoring goals for fun Arsenal will probably sit in in a more defensive set up with 451 and try and stop City's wide players and hope to hit on the break, The best thing that could happen is City to score first and Arsenal will have to come out and attack ,

Arsenal lie in 5th place on 19pts scoring 19 goals and conceding 13 goals, there 9pts behind leaders Man City on 28pts who are playing some magic football home and away in all competitions , In Premier League they've won 9 and drawing 1 of their first 10 matches also scoring a total of 35 goals and conceding only 6 goals.

I can only see one outcome here as a home win

Sunday 05th November -
England Premiership - (Sky Sports Premier League)

1x2:........................Draw
HT/FT:....................Draw/Draw
Over/Under:........Under
Correct Score:......0-0

Jose Mourinho heads back to where he was loved but it will be a more defensive set up for Man Utd I expect Jose's will play 451 set up and with Tottenham playing early doors they should get expected win over Palace that will put more pressure on Man Utd who lie in 2nd place on 23pts , Nine of Mourinho’s 12 encounters with top-six sides since the start of last term have seen fewer than three goals, and with just one goal in two games against Liverpool and Spurs this season so I expect a tight game,

Chelsea had a shock 3-0 defeat in Rome against AS Roma in CL and they'll need to bounce back at home today they lie 4th on 19pts and will know before kick off how Arsenal on same points got on against Leaders Man City so its a big day for the top 5 teams who've still to play,

In H2H in league its a win apiece at home and a draw each as well also in FA Cup 1/4 final here Chelsea won 1-0 but Herrera got sent off for two yellow in 35 minute so if Man Utd can keep 11 on park I see a draw
Glasgow Rangers 1873
World Record 54 League Titles. plus League 3 and 2 and Championship winners ,33 Scottish Cups, 27 League Cups. 1 Challenge Cup 1 ECWC in 1972.
119 Major Trophy's World Record
RANGERS TILL I DIE..SIMPLY THE BEST

Pint Size
Stallion
Tips

Postby Pint Size » Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:45 am

MAN CITY v ARSENAL

1x2: Arsenal
HT/FT: Arsenal / Arsenal
Correct Score: 3 ~ 4

Both Man City and Arsenal have fine array of attacking-talent on display with De Bruyne, Silva, Sane, Jesus and Aguero for Man City and Ramsey, Ozil, Giroud, Sanchez and Lacazette for Arsenal, Which edges me towards Both Teams likely Scoring at least 2 Goals each, Suggesting minimum of 2-2 Scoreline as seen in Last League Meeting, But its worth noting Man City have Won 42 and Drawn (42) whilst Arsenal have Won 88 Meetings and whilst admittedly Man City are better than years gone by, Its worth noting Arsenal have Lost just 1 of Last 6 Meetings having Drawn 3 and Won 2 and are unbeaten in Last 2 Meetings with 2 Draws (1 Draw and 1 Win if including FA Cup extra-time 2-1 Win) and as such am expecting Arsenal's Ramsey, Ozil, Giroud, Sanchez and Lacazette to step-up to ensure Win, Suggesting minimum of 2-3 or 3-3 Scoreline, But with Man City having Conceeded 2 Goals against weaker Side's of Stoke and West Brom in 2 of Last 3 League Games, I'm edged towards Both Teams Scoring at least 3 Goals and Arsenal Win (3-4).

========================================

CHELSEA v MAN UTD

1x2: Man Utd
HT/FT: Man Utd / Man Utd
Correct Score: 1 ~ 2

Chelsea have Scored in 3 of their opening 5 Home League Games whilst Man Utd have Scored in 4 of their opening 5 Away League Games, Which edges me slightly in favour of Both Teams likely Scoring, More so with the likes of Willian, Hazard, Pedro and Morata avaliable for Chelsea and Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Rashford and Lukaku avaliable for Man Utd, But with Chelsea's defensive unit having failed to gel properly this Season with just 4 Clean Sheets in 10 League Games whilst Man Utd's defensive unit have secured impressive 8 Clean Sheets in 10 League Games, Edges me in favour of Man Utd taking advantage of Chelsea's defense to ensure the Win and although a case could be argued for Man Utd Clean Sheet due to 8 Clean Sheets in 10 League Games thus far this Season, The fact that Chelsea have Home advantage edges me in favour of Chelsea Scoring and as consequence of Both Teams likely Scoring and Man Utd Win, I'm edged in favour of likely 1 - 2 Scoreline in Man Utd's favour.
:hope:

RACHACE
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby RACHACE » Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:29 am

MAN CITY v ARSENAL

1x2: City
HT/FT: City/City
Correct Score: 3-1

We're on fire at the moment and from 16 games played in all competitions we've won 14 of them with the only blips being a 1-1 draw with Everton and a 0-0 draw in the League Cup against Wolves which we later went on to win on penalties. 11 of those 14 victories have seen us win and the game have over 2.5 goals also. Our performance in the Champions League away at Napoli on Wednesday suggests that this run we're on isn't about to end anytime soon so despite Arsenal being a very decent team, I just cannot see them stopping us winning this one today.
========================================

CHELSEA v MAN UTD

1x2: Chelsea
HT/FT: Chelsea/Chelsea
Correct Score: 2-1

Antonio Conte and Jose Mourinho don't seem to like each other too much and this game is a very big game, not just for the supporters but for the managers also. Neither team will ant to fall further behind Manchester City so assuming City win, these two are going to have to for the 3 points and that could make for a very entertaining game, something of a rarity for Man Utd supporters. The last 13 meetings between these two in all competitions has seen Manure win just once while Chelsea have won 6 in normal time and 1 in extra time so 7 times in total, I fancy the home team to earn a narrow victory today.
Best bets on Leicester City v MANCHESTER CITY
https://www.olbg.com/blogs/post.php?id=413176