October £10 monthly underdog competition week 3 for 13th, 14th and 15th

mazeymay
At Stud
Tips

October £10 monthly underdog competition week 3 for 13th, 14th and 15th

Postby mazeymay » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:57 am

Please remember to post the date, kick off time and league of your underdog selection
Good luck

stretchpaul
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Re: October £10 monthly underdog competition week 3 for 13th, 14th and 15th

Postby stretchpaul » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 am

I like to get my pick in early to take advantage of bookmakers early prices.

Scanning through the list of games,I can see a lot of the big teams playing each other this coming weekend so we have close prices on quite a few matches.The likes of Man Utd,Roma,A Madrid and Milan are all current underdogs but are playing big rivals.So it will be interesting to see how people chose their picks.

I am going into the Czech league for mine.

Sparta Prague vs Plzen (Czech 1 Liga 15/10 1700)

Plzen are flying at the top of the league.They have won all 9 games scoring 20 goals and conceding just 3.They are already 7 points clear at the top and have played rival teams already.Sparta lie in 5th place.They have only won 1 of their last 3 matches although they have won 3 of their 4 home games albeit against mainly poorer quality sides here.Plzen have a decent recent record at Sparta winning 2 of their last 3 games here without conceding.If they can pull off another win then that will give them confidence to go on and win back the title which they lost to Slavia last season.

Plzen to win@3.40 (bet365)

Matshopsy
Handicapper
Tips

Postby Matshopsy » Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:16 am

Sunday 15th at 13:30
Brighton V Everton
Brighton to win @ 3.10 (bet365)

Everton have been a shambles so far this season, just havent clicked at all so i think this will be a hard game for them against a Brighton side who not only had a good home record in the championship last season...but have looked dangerous, especially at home, since their promotion

risto123
Classic Winner
Tips

Postby risto123 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:06 pm

Saturday
Spanish La Liga
Atletico Madrid - Barcelona
19:45
Atletico @2.80 in Unibet/888Sport/Betway

Atletico hosts Barcelona. Both teams are still unbeaten in the spanish league after 7 games but Barca can move 9p clear against Atletico should they win here. Barca have won all 9 games so far in this season in all competions and 7 of them were to nil either but the fact is that they will drop points sooner or later. Atletico may be winless in CL but they've won 4 and drew 3 of the first 7 leaguegames and they've conceded just one goal during the last 5 leaguematches. Barca may have won 8 of the last 11 h2h games but Atletico have caused them serious problems basically in each of these matches as all of those 8 wins for Barca came by single goal. So i'm expecting Atletico to make life difficult again for the visitors and perhaps avoid defeat in this match aswell.

jamiedavies023
Handicapper
Tips

Postby jamiedavies023 » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:57 pm

15/10/17
Spanish La Liga
17:30
Malaga v Leganes

Leganes @ 13/5 bet365

Malaga have had a poor start to the season; bottom of the league with a record of 0-1-6, they fair a bt better in my shots ratings ranking 16th. Leganes on the other hand are off to a fairly decent start for their standards; currently they sit 7th in the table with a record of 3-2-2, the early shot data favours them as they rank 3rd behind Barcelona & Real Madrid. Taking into account matches played over the past year, there isn't much to separate the two sides, Leganes are slightly favoured on my rolling ratings (0.507 to 0.493) whilst Malaga have picked up 1.03 ppg to Leganes 0.95. It's a fair assumption to make that these are two sides of similar ability when firing, that being said I'm going to side with Leganes who are in better form - they took a point from Atletico before the interantional break and have already won at Las Palmas and Espanyol this season.

machacro
Group 3 Class
Tips

Postby machacro » Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:59 pm

Kidderminster vs. Chester
FA Cup 4th Qualifying Round, 3pm

Chester @ 9/5 Bet Stars

Chester's introduction of Marcus Bignot as manager has already had a positive effect on their performances. They saw off in-form Maidenhead when he made his bow, before defeat to a strong Woking was followed up at a draw to Tranmere. Kidderminster look a shadow of the team that pushed Fylde all the way in the National League North last season, and John Eustace's side are struggling in mid-table at the moment. Chester have lost their last 3 games in the competition, but did see off Southend three years ago in the First Round, while Kidderminster made it to the Third Round last season from the sixth tier. But there's a different feel about Chester at the moment and Bignot will still be experimenting with his side as his squad members look to secure their places for upcoming back-to-back home games in the league.

STEVEOCN
Triple Crown Winner
Betting Blog Tips

Postby STEVEOCN » Thu Oct 12, 2017 2:58 pm

Saturday 14th October
English League 1
Kick-Off: 15:00
Plymouth Argyle Vs Shrewsbury Town

Plymouth Argyle @ 13/5 - General Price

I am going to take a chance on Plymouth Argyle at home to the league leaders Shrewsbury Town. The Green Army have won the last three matches against Shrewsbury including back to back home wins a few years back. Shrewsbury didn't look too good last weekend away to Walsall in the 1-1 draw and Plymouth's last two at home have been encouraging displays in the EFL Cup and the League. Home Park was a fortress last season and Argyle are very much due a performance and when better to deliver it then when entertaining the leaders. Home win.

Scratville
Stallion
Betting Blog Tips

Postby Scratville » Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:24 am

Saturday 14th October
3.00pm
Wycombe v Exeter

Exeter @ 5/2 bet365

Exeter sit top having won 4 of there last 5 away games scoring 10 goals in the process, they have only lost twice all season and that was against sides in the top 6. Although Wycombe sit in the top 6 (4th) I think that is a bit of a false position, all 7 of there wins have come against sides in the bottom half, the five games played against sides in the top half see them winless with only 3 points from a possible 15. Wycombe have conceded in every home game, no team in the league have conceded more at home, no team has scored mores goals on the road than Exeter.
Horse Racing One A Day Winner April 11
Horse Racing One A Day Winner July 11
Football One A Day Winner Sept 11
NFL Handicap Challenge Winner Oct 11
Horse Racing One A Day Winner Dec 11
Football One A Day Winner May 13

Devilimp
At Stud
Tips

Postby Devilimp » Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:38 am

Friday 13th Oct
Sochaux vs Paris FC
KO 1900hrs

Sochaux can't buy a win at the moment, losing their last 4 Lge games, conceding 13 goals. Both home defeats have been against inform teams, but they now face a Paris side that are unbeaten in their last 6, winning 5 and who recently went to third placed Brest and held them to a 1-1 draw. Sochaux are not in anything like the form of Paris FC and I think their price is based on their former reputation and the team from the capital have little to fear.

Paris FC to win 121/50 with Marathon Bet

titans choice
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby titans choice » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:26 am

Friday 13th 7.30
Belgium Juniper League
Mechelen v Anderlecht Mechelen bet365 3/1
Kv Mechelen have not started this season very well and are in 12th place in the league playing 9 winning just 1 drawing 5 and losing 3.But they get most of their better results at home as they have won 1 and drawn 3 losing 1 from their 5 home games so far scoring 6 and losing 5.Anderlecht are in 6th place in the league and they have played 5 times away so far in the league winning just 1 drawing 3 and losing 1 scoring 4 and conceding 5.I do admit the draw is the most likely result in this but Mechelen did win this fixture 3-2 last year and the year before that it finished 2-2 so Anderlecht have found it tough here in the last 2 years and i feel Mechelen might get a win in this match.

gracietyke
Triple Crown Winner
Tips

Postby gracietyke » Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:37 pm

BARNSLEY @7/2 Sporting bet. v Middlesborough Saturday 14th October Championship.
Barnsley had a good win last time out at Millwall and can carry that form into this home game.Middlesborough don't tend to score too many goals on the road.Outcast Andy Yiadom may get a start a full back after his deadline day shenanigans.

JodiePaine
2yo
Tips

Postby JodiePaine » Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Aston villa to win away to Wolves in the 5:30 ko

3/1

Villa are now unbeaten in their last 8 games with form reading WDDDWWWW putting them as one of the form teams of the league and up near the playoffs. The bookies have taken note of this slashing odds from 25/1 to 9/1 with people backing Villa following a 4-0 win over Burton.

Villa yet to conceed since the transfer window closed and seem John Terry has found his footing in this league now making a solid paring with welsh international james chester

Villa are expected to go up this year and a win here would sky rocket there chances against the 15/8 bookies favs.

No new injury concerns despite reports of 5 players missing as these are long term injurys.

The only chance needed is to Taylor at left back who will be missing due to a red card in the last minute at home to Bolton.

With this its expect Richie De Latt could step in which is a fantastic replacement at this level. A player who has been promoted out of this league with Middlesbough and spent some time with Leicester during successful seasons.

Wolves have not been dominant in their last fixtures agaisnt low level teams just doing enough to get the points.

Will be a tight game but think villa may take this one 1-0 or 2-0